The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that girl he flirted with about the bet (£1000 you won't comment one?) she's 13.. Same age as Isabelle. Worrying

Chris's comment about the camera lens shows his manipulative side, heck it's boarderline gas lighting.

Trying to make people doubt their perception and making him the 'god' (because he allegedly knows so much about camera lenses).
If he does that to commenters, what's he doing to Sarah and the girls? Perhaps he's been telling Sarah she would be useless without him etc etc etc

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice that girl he flirted with about the bet (£1000 you won't comment one?) she's 13.. Same age as Isabelle. Worrying

If he does that to commenters, what's he doing to Sarah and the girls? Perhaps he's been telling Sarah she would be useless without him etc etc etc
I saw that but didn't realise she was that age .He asked her to DM or he would DM her his bank details even as a joke he hasn't learnt .It worries me that these children still speak to him regularly about such intimate things and he takes full advantage of that .When he messaged me the threat if I'd have replied he would have had access to my photos of my 3 children one of whom is a 17 year old girl with ASD .it makes me shudder to think how easy it is to manipulate kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw that but didn't realise she was that age .He asked her to DM or he would DM her his bank details even as a joke he hasn't learnt .It worries me that these children still speak to him regularly about such intimate things and he takes full advantage of that .When he messaged me the threat if I'd have replied he would have had access to my photos of my 3 children one of whom is a 17 year old girl with ASD .it makes me shudder to think how easy it is to manipulate kids
Worse still, he might have tried to contact her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Worse still, he might have tried to contact her
I know she would have replied as well .she would have panicked eventually then shown me .Honestly I had a woman give me a load of abuse on my Facebook and 2 men believe it or not but I blocked them all .Telling me I was a vile mother and to leave their children alone when in actual fact my comment just mentioned Chris not even Sarah .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How is this Jace tea party thing going to go?

You will have unvetted adults mixing with kids, I couldn't even help out on my kid's school trips without a DBS check. They are letting 50+ strangers from the internet in. They know a lot will be minors, but a lot will also be adults ( as we've seen with the lady with the doll on YouTube). Reminds of the first meetup they planned when they were going to invite anyone who could make it to the park.

This has the recipe for disaster. I think they need to rethink and offer something different.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Adding: wide angle is not the same as fish eye (which causes the edge distortion)
True, but some of the edge distortion would still be noticeable when panning, which is none in this case. It’s just clear that he’s bluffing and counting on the fact that most of the ifams are kids who are ready to believe anything he says. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
True, but some of the edge distortion would still be noticeable when panning, which is none in this case. It’s just clear that he’s bluffing and counting on the fact that most of the ifams are kids who are ready to believe anything he says. 🤷‍♀️
That's true. I think for the general public fish eye is synonymous with wide angle. I'd consider myself general public in this, but my brother in law is a film maker so I asked him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really are creating there own demise in my opinion, you cannot make this stuff up. People are entitled to an opinion but if it differs from them it’s classed as hate. We are only reacting to things shown so if it’s not shown we wouldn’t have an opinion! Wonder if he’d had a few beers last night to react to someone like that. Such a shame they don’t listen to the things they said in the video, as we after all know one malicious comment can lead to jail time 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wide lenses camera or not (it clearly wasn’t). Why why why would you leave your baby on the sand whilst you’re in the sea? They really don’t have 2 brain cells between them. You could clearly see in the vlog that there was people walking directly by jace as they were in the sea.

Reactions: 16
Ifam are arguing with me that leaving a baby alone on the beach is no different to leaving a baby in a different room of your house. I despair

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Awe be fair guys I always dip my toe in the waves and end up bleeping neck deep in water instantly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They are clearly teens with no clue.
Unfortunately it isn’t just teens. There are some adults that must be well into their 20s/30s defending them. It’s very strange to see especially when they also seemingly have children also.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately it isn’t just teens. There are some adults that must be well into their 20s/30s defending them. It’s very strange to see especially when they also seemingly have children also.
I'm pregnant and in a few pregnancy trying ttc groups and some people trying for a baby is worrying

Reactions: 3
I just feel sorry everyone except Chris and Sarah! Yes the girls are going round Europe having family time which is the number 1 important thing family time, but they hardly have a life out of it rarely with friends they have to constantly play up for the camera and Jace I feel so sorry for he could be going to baby groups with Sarah and interacting with other mums and baby’s but yet she’s claiming there living there best life yet they make a blog addressing the hate oh I forgot no one can have an opinion or disagree with something .... when those children grow they are going to really struggle in the real world!

Reactions: 7
The only reason Creepy is backtracking and lying is because he knows he is in deep tit if reported and this time he cannot blame the 'haters' because there are now at least 3 recordings of that clip. The one the RI released and I also took 2 recordings of it so they cannot deny it. It's there on video. Watch them continue to deny it.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up - we went on a day out yesterday to a theme park for younger children under 10 and just being there I insisted on both children holding on to the pushchair at all times. I'd never allow them to walk around a small, quiet theme park without being next to me let alone leaving them a few metres away! I dont understand how they can't see the dangers of leaving Jace on the beach whilst they're in the water. Even if they were at the edge of the water, that's long enough for someone to take him or for anything to happen really! It's bloody hard work getting out of a sea and then to run on sand! They're oblivious to the real world, this bubble that they're stuck in needs to be popped and the sooner the better. I feel awful for those children having parents like that!
And then for chris to name call the day after they sent out a rant calling us all bullies! What an absolute idiot and hypocrite he is. This family really wind me up!

Reactions: 12
Ifam are arguing with me that leaving a baby alone on the beach is no different to leaving a baby in a different room of your house. I despair

oh i dunno.. theres only one big difference that any living creature could see... There are no strangers in the house!

Having gone through having one of my children having to fight off a stranger who attempted to abduct her just 50ft from my very own front door a few years back i really really worry about s&c .. why would you do that? strange country where they don't speak the native language.. Not only for the side of the abduction but you don't leave a baby that age out of sight and certainly not at that distance.

I've had at least 30 years photography experience. I would happily say that was just a normal lense on their images.. Yes to the naked eye it would look closer than through a camera lense but still that wasn't a clear line to that baby. Over heating, choking, sickness, rolling over into the sand (he's 4 months isn't he? the age they start doing that) Some people should really think about how they parent.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.