The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming it's been deleted already?
"Amazing inspirational family": I would really like to pick this person's brain about what inspiration they find in watching people go shopping for food and clothes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
B75CCFE9-BA5A-48B5-AF95-7D5D4C0F3112.jpeg

Oh don’t worry about it hun,
Compared to 12 months ago they’re “having a happy day” 😆
And let’s look at the positives, they get to sleep in their own beds tonight!!!

#midnightgetaway #thereisnosituation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm assuming it's been deleted already?
"Amazing inspirational family": I would really like to pick this person's brain about what inspiration they find in watching people go shopping for food and clothes.
You have to comment much later on and it will probably not get deleted. If you comment early they read the first maybe 100 comments and don't bother with the rest

Reactions: 3
Once again Sarah is hinting at Isabelle being upset about problems with her dad:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Once again Sarah is hinting at Isabelle being upset about problems with her dad:mad:
She needs to lay off. Teasing there is a problem. But not explaining. From coming from a broken family I know the problems but my mum would never try to influence my relationship with my dad. It was up to me to decide what he was like. Sarah isn’t doing this

Reactions: 13
This made me smile in tonight’s vlog. Don’t you just know that the workman in the background is looking at this one-trick wazzock and thinking why don’t you just grow up and get a job you pathetic twit. 😂

C6AEF05E-EBED-48D6-BBD7-4CF8645965C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh God well that's got to be the most boring vlog of all time 80% jace on floor with lazy stupid voice, 1% creepy skating which also looks like he is very much on his own ( cue cringe ) booked a filming shoot my arse, omg embarassing!!!!!
lazy still got same hair do as Friday!!!!! Oh God I could not go that long without wAshing my hair!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
So did they not say they had their holliday all planed out and now they are going to do a questionare where you can win and deside where they are going

Reactions: 3
Views don’t count until you’ve watched the first 30 seconds but likes (and dislikes🤫) do regardless of how much you’ve watched that’s why I thumbs down then shut it off 🤣🤣
I may be very stupid here but can any one explain how a video with just 5 views already had 33 thumbs up?? Surely to give it a thumbs up you have to click on it to view it first???

Reactions: 4
Views don’t count until you’ve watched the first 30 seconds but likes (and dislikes🤫) do regardless of how much you’ve watched that’s why I thumbs down then shut it off 🤣🤣
Your best not putting a thumbs down it means nothing

It doesn’t matter what name you say it still sounds cute.... or you could, you know just call him by his ACTUAL name.

It took Chris all day to do three tricks....THREE TRICKS??? I’m pretty sure if you’d never skated before and went for lessons that took all day, you’d be able to maybe do a trick at least?

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t matter what name you say it still sounds cute.... or you could, you know just call him by his ACTUAL name.

It took Chris all day to do three tricks....THREE TRICKS??? I’m pretty sure if you’d never skated before and went for lessons that took all day, you’d be able to maybe do a trick at least?
I’m sure he wasn’t there all day 😉

Reactions: 5
So I messaged the company who gifted hair bands to the inghams and this is the response I got. I’m not too sure how to reply to this
A687B0E6-96FC-4971-86F0-3F0B97F89D5F.jpeg
8D5E8555-FE4D-437C-81E8-482E2B1EA822.jpeg
8D5E8555-FE4D-437C-81E8-482E2B1EA822.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.