The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched it either but they're obviously trying to use the anniversary to draw in curious watchers and make them think it's about that. They had one a while back with the title 'sorry...' with Chris on the thumbnail. It was about the death of his uncle but he was using his uncle's death trying to bait people into thinking he was apologising for the grooming. Sicko.
Ah yes, the death of a loved one is the perfect time for click bait!!
Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why were the tears flowing? The tags suggests Isabelle had "girl problems."
"emotional\",\"sad\",\"tears\",\"13 year old tears\",\"girl problems\",\"girl stuff\",\"girl\",\"teen\",\"teenager problems\",\"ingham family\",\"ingham family of five\",\"family\",\"kids\",\"family vlogs\",\"best family vlogs\",\"isabelle ingham\",\"chris ingham\",\"sarah ingham\",\"family daily vlogs\",\"best family vloggers\",\"english family vlogs\",\"uk family vlogs\",\"hilarious vlogs\",\"cute family\",\"baby\",\"baby boy\",\"hilarious\",\"fun\",\"funny\",\"comedy\",\"pranks\",\"challenges\",\"family friendly content\",\"rollerblading\",\"aggressive inline skating\"]
Also a huge thanks to Creepy for sneaking in that last tag- "aggressive inline skating", it gave me quite a chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many 'projects' is Chris working on? Or is that what he calls teenage girls now?

For a baby who "rolled" over a month ago it seems he's gone backwards and now can't 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"emotional\",\"sad\",\"tears\",\"13 year old tears\",\"girl problems\",\"girl stuff\",\"girl\",\"teen\",\"teenager problems\",\"ingham family\",\"ingham family of five\",\"family\",\"kids\",\"family vlogs\",\"best family vlogs\",\"isabelle ingham\",\"chris ingham\",\"sarah ingham\",\"family daily vlogs\",\"best family vloggers\",\"english family vlogs\",\"uk family vlogs\",\"hilarious vlogs\",\"cute family\",\"baby\",\"baby boy\",\"hilarious\",\"fun\",\"funny\",\"comedy\",\"pranks\",\"challenges\",\"family friendly content\",\"rollerblading\",\"aggressive inline skating\"]
Also a huge thanks to Creepy for sneaking in that last tag- "aggressive inline skating", it gave me quite a chuckle!
I’m sorry but did I watch the same vlog?! Best family vloggers? Tears? Emotion? Comedy?...ah I’ll give you that as it’s hilarious watching 🤣 family friendly, when you talk about alcohol & sore breasts?! Ingham family of five? Last time I checked there are 6 of you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those caps he’s wearing look like the cheapo ones you get for a toddler from a seaside gift shop when you’ve either forgot to bring a hat or lost one.
Wow, I think you'll find that's his special €20 definitely-not-scammed 'Adidos' cap fresh off the Majorca market 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
aggressive inline skating - hahaha is that what he calls that one trick

The job theory - It wouldn't be one day a week - they could technically film all of their at 6pm at night and we wouldn't know (unless clocks in the background etc)

Dya know what? It’s tit to be a female these days. I can’t believe girls are still not believed and men seem to be able to get away with anything.
I don’t think anything is going to happen to him. This case, and similar others, are so common in this world. I feel awful for people with daughters who will have to spend their lives worrying for them.
Sarah should be ashamed to be standing by him and the companies that 🤷‍♀️ to it all ... duck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Theyve got so boring even this thread is slowly dying. I remember when we we need a new thread every 2 days and now it's taken ages just to get to page 7 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah has been doing that awful laugh again on Instagram. Never trust someone who always laughs at their own jokes. :rolleyes:🤣

Reactions: 12
That’s cos it’s the same tit different day 😴😴😴
I don’t think Creepy is ever going to be taken to task for his actions, alleged and otherwise.
I think at this point a big of fatigue is settling in for us all!
I’m shocked he has suffered no consequences and honestly a little disgusted.
I don’t give them views and I never will (i don’t even know what their voices sound like 😂 - I get all the info I need here and on their socials - Sarah before you try to find me, I don’t watch your stories hun 🤣) , so even I am starting to have less to say, which is a feat, for me 😅

‘7 year old almost falls into canal water’

Even their clickbait titles are boring now 😂

Should have learned by now almost doesn’t cut it. Eg
The Ingham’s almost got to be rich off their YouTube channel.
Sarah almost got to be bffs with Zoella.
Chris almost got away with messaging young fan.

It’s the almost that gets ya 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Isla hasn’t been riding her bike for long, has she? Not sure I would’ve taken her to ride next to a canal...

I only skimmed the video while nursing. Nice to see the girls are all wearing helmets though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.