The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The Tears Flowed Hard Tonight” 🙄
Not as hard as Chris’ lies have flowed for the past year +.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It doesn’t matter what name you say it still sounds cute.... or you could, you know just call him by his ACTUAL name.

It took Chris all day to do three tricks....THREE TRICKS??? I’m pretty sure if you’d never skated before and went for lessons that took all day, you’d be able to maybe do a trick at least?
I'm still waiting for the day he breaks a bone doing his 3 tricks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still waiting for the day he breaks a bone doing his 3 tricks
He’s got 5 tricks actually. Just only had time for 3 in his full day filming. It did rain for one whole minute too and he had the ‘elements’ against him.

Was he skating up bleeping Everest, or West Yorkshire??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cringing like mad as Creepy slides down that railing like a teenager whilst the bloke in his hi vis is stood by his van. What he must've thought seeing a full grown bloke in a beanie on a hot day, playing out in his roller skates

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven't watched tonights vlog. What was the title in relation too? Who was crying and why?

Reactions: 1
I’ve got it on screen shot but for some reason it says it’s too big to insert here

But my comment is still there on YouTube
If a comment has been deleted on youtube it will often still show for the original poster but not for everyone else.

Also to the people saying they give them a thumbs down, I'm saying it again, IT WORKS THE SAME WAY AS A THUMBS UP SO PLEASE DON'T DO IT. It's engagement with that channel and the algorithms don't differentiate between 'bad' or 'good' engagement so by giving them a thumbs down you're actually helping them. Engagement increases how often they're promoted in people's 'recommends' and it attracts bigger/higher paying advertisers.

Haven't watched tonights vlog. What was the title in relation too? Who was crying and why?
I haven't watched it either but they're obviously trying to use the anniversary to draw in curious watchers and make them think it's about that. They had one a while back with the title 'sorry...' with Chris on the thumbnail. It was about the death of his uncle but he was using his uncle's death trying to bait people into thinking he was apologising for the grooming. Sicko.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just flicked through last nights vlog, haven’t watched for ages! Nothing changes, still as dull as ever.
Sarah wasn’t sure if she got a good price on the alcohol as she doesn’t buy it as she doesn’t drink?! Next shot, “I brought myself a toffee apple cider, only 1 because I’m breastfeeding”. So you do drink, it may be 4% but it is 4% alcohol Sarah!! And only 1 because you are breastfeeding, so
You usually do drink more than 1!!
Same old bullshit....oh and hottest day of the year and you pull Jace’s socks up to his thighs! Really?!
Oh yes OCD clean freak I forgot!
Yeh but Chris is obviously working and lazy is well lazy 😂

Reactions: 1
Chris must have a job. Why is he always out skating at the minute? Wasn't Wednesdays always his skating day now it's any opportunity he can get

Reactions: 13
Bobbie from Frankie Lola needs to look up the meaning of the word divulge and then the meaning of the word delve. Then perhaps the meaning of grooming while he has a dictionary in his hands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.