The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying they don't care about subs is the biggest load of shite. She was obsessed with their analytics on the road to their 1m so there is not a chance in hell she has lightened her attention there. She'll be sitting staring at their figures on a daily basis, of that I have no doubt
Ingham logic dictates that if subscriptions are growing then that’s a good thing and is something that they hope for and encourage. However, if (genuine) subscriptions are falling then that’s not something they are bothered about and do not want to encourage more subscriptions. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His nappy is soaking wet but I’m going to let him sit in it whilst I ramble on for five minutes and then I’ll change it....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
And now they’re doing the pause challenge? Hoping to cash in on all the trends...months after they were trending.

Must be completely out of ideas for content now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He just reminds me of Jimmy Saville. He looks ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
So is Esme’s surprise her designing her own merch? It sounds like it from the vlog today.. hmm

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It makes me sad to see Jace sucking on his hands all the time. He always looks hungry and why is Sarah always saying she just gave him a "quick feed"? Babies can feed for a long time. A quick feed clearly isn't satisfying him
I'm starting to wonder if the finger sucking is just a comfort for him like when a child sucks their thumb?

Reactions: 2
I think they will probably be giving Esme a YouTube channel and then launching merch.

Reactions: 1
In the vlog Lazy was talking about a surprise for the ifam that Esme has designed herself so it could be esmes version of sassy belle merch

did anyone watch izzys video on her channel, it was a really good makeover and it seemed to bring out her confidence been able to have styled hair etc

I still think creepy drinks quite a lot recently anyway, nothing wrong with that but again don’t mention it or say you don’t drink then show you clearly do. My issue is her showing what she’s bought. Why do young people need to know this? It’s not very child orientated material which is the main demographic of the viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I agree and on the vlog she stated that the shop keeper told her Dissarano is the same as Amarretto then asked to comment down below if anyone thinks the same!!!!!! Yes Sarah that's right, 90% of your clang are kids and you are asking them to comment on alcohol? Nice one!!!!!!!

did anyone watch izzys video on her channel, it was a really good makeover and it seemed to bring out her confidence been able to have styled hair etc
something Mia on family f izz did last wee k

Anyone notice lazy has had the same hairstyle for 3 days now???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That vlog was so staged... Funny how lazy wasn't paused at all. Oh that's right her day every day is on pause...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now they’re doing the pause challenge? Hoping to cash in on all the trends...months after they were trending.

Must be completely out of ideas for content now.
I’m fairly certain they’re being ‘managed’ again, where else have these challenges come from?

Reactions: 3
They are just copying others, scrambling for ideas because the baby one didn’t work!
To be fair a majority of the family vloggers do just copy each other. Take Fizz Family for example who keep copying Norris Nuts.
They have nothing to vlog about other than their daily trips to Morrison’s and Matalan so my opinion is they’re better off doing popular challenges if they want to retain their pre teen audience.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.