The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened to a good old speed cleaning vlog, never really see them clean or even do the washing

Reactions: 2
I’m fairly certain they’re being ‘managed’ again, where else have these challenges come from?
I don’t know. I think they just copped on to the fact that those challenges were getting a lot of views and trying to cash in. Kinda just confirms that they’re buying views and desperate not to have to.

Reactions: 2
I saw this comment on today's vlog and thought it was a very strange thing to say.

20190701_222646.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do they realise that effort needs to be out in challenges, I mean come on you start at 4pm in a shop do one stupid challenge each (except for lazy), then expect brilliant views, if your going to copy YouTube at least make an effort, I know some of the challenges can be a bit exhausting (😂😂😂), but come on you pair of slugs, so far your challenges are pitiful and down right embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw this comment on today's vlog and thought it was a very strange thing to say.

View attachment 26687
This isn't the first comment like that, someone commented something similar about Isabelle a few months back.

Something also doesn't add up with Jace and his size. First size in Asda goes to 9lb but that outfit still looked big on him. How is he 3 months old and still not in 0-3? I could understand if he was a preemie or a low birth weight but he was 8lb 1. She says he's long but then surely that would mean he would be in 0-3 for the length? I'm honestly confused by the whole thing. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it too early?

#44 Happy Nonceversary, Creepy!! 12 months of tattoos, lies and cheating on the wife.
Whilst it’s never too early for a good new title suggestion this should be reposted at the end of the thread in the pages where the suggestion reminder is showing at the bottom. This is usually from about page 48 onwards.
This ensures that it is not overlooked and also that everyone’s suggestions have a similar amount of time for members to appreciate them and vote for them with a like. 👍🏻

So don’t forget to repost this one or just quote your original suggestion.

Thanks 😁

Reactions: 11
Did they take down the vlog where Sarah and the girls had to wait in the airport after he was taken in by Border Control?

Reactions: 4
I've said it before, these challenges are too late. They should have created these videos when the challenges were trending. They will not get the same amount of views others have received from doing these challenges.

They're always so behind. About as outdated as Sarah's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.