The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they did the pause challenge, they should have paused Chris permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When they did the pause challenge, they should have paused Chris permanently.
Was so set up anyway. As if Chris didn’t know Sarah was going to pause mid skate etc... and Isabelle would have known he wasn’t going to drive off.

How about 24 hour challenge of actually Sarah doing some housework; or actually walking the dog, or actually taking Jace for a walk. If he doesn’t like the car seat walk him to the shops??

24 hour challenge of volunteering at a food bank.

It was quite clearly a 1 hour tops challenge to cram in some content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was so set up anyway. As if Chris didn’t know Sarah was going to pause mid skate etc... and Isabelle would have known he wasn’t going to drive off.

How about 24 hour challenge of actually Sarah doing some housework; or actually walking the dog, or actually taking Jace for a walk. If he doesn’t like the car seat walk him to the shops??

24 hour challenge of volunteering at a food bank.

It was quite clearly a 1 hour tops challenge to cram in some content.
Yeah and the part with creepy cleaning the shower at the end. I'm sure Lazy gets down on her hands and knees and cleans anything as she stated. That was so staged. The girls holding the candy. Why are they holding the candy? Why isn't it in grocery bags with the rest of their food? It was a horrible challenge.

Reactions: 8
This isn't the first comment like that, someone commented something similar about Isabelle a few months back.

Something also doesn't add up with Jace and his size. First size in Asda goes to 9lb but that outfit still looked big on him. How is he 3 months old and still not in 0-3? I could understand if he was a preemie or a low birth weight but he was 8lb 1. She says he's long but then surely that would mean he would be in 0-3 for the length? I'm honestly confused by the whole thing. 🙈
yeah, it doesn't add up. Baby clothes are weird though, my son is in age 9 months in some clothes and he's 4 months. But some of his 0-3 month clothes still fit him?? I don't get it. He's a bit of a chunk so it's weird that some 0-3 stuff still fits him.

Reactions: 2
Goes to upload new vlog:
Pause.....
seriously, just stay like that. 😐
I’d like this challenge if we could set the terms.

yeah, it doesn't add up. Baby clothes are weird though, my son is in age 9 months in some clothes and he's 4 months. But some of his 0-3 month clothes still fit him?? I don't get it. He's a bit of a chunk so it's weird that some 0-3 stuff still fits him.
Pretty sure when Sarah mentions his weight she’s trolling because she knows his size/weight is getting attention.
She’s the queen of goading 😎

Reactions: 11
Yeah and the part with creepy cleaning the shower at the end. I'm sure Lazy gets down on her hands and knees and cleans anything as she stated. That was so staged. The girls holding the candy. Why are they holding the candy? Why isn't it in grocery bags with the rest of their food? It was a horrible challenge.
Why was he cleaning the shower with a body puff though 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is he growing his hair? Those sideburns are hideous. Why doesn't he just get it cut the simpleton. Do we think he's weaning himself off beanies and onto baseball caps?
Well whatever he is doing, he is not doing himself any favours!!

Reactions: 6
Well whatever he is doing, he is not doing himself any favours!!
Those caps he’s wearing look like the cheapo ones you get for a toddler from a seaside gift shop when you’ve either forgot to bring a hat or lost one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is he growing his hair? Those sideburns are hideous. Why doesn't he just get it cut the simpleton. Do we think he's weaning himself off beanies and onto baseball caps?
Don’t think they are his sideburns I think everything is swooped forward like Sarah’s fringe.

I think the baseball cap is probably because you can get away with that in summer rather than a woolly baby.

Can just imagine Sarah tell Chris to pause her when she’s about to feed the baby because she can’t be bothered

Reactions: 4
Happy 12 months of us all knowing what a creep you really are. Even though a lot of us suspected it, no one really thought it was as bad as messageing young fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy 12 months of us all knowing what a creep you really are. Even though a lot of us suspected it, no one really thought it was as bad as messageing young fans.
Should we put a Happy aniversaryv on his Instagram or those who watch the vlog, in the comment Down below...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should we put a Happy aniversaryv on his Instagram or those who watch the vlog, in the comment Down below...
Maybe on their Facebook. I'm blocked or I would do it. I was thinking on IG but I'm blocked there too for my sweet comments. Somebody please do it if you don't mind getting blocked

Reactions: 3
The reason they’re doing challenge videos is because literally few days/weeks ago people were talking about it on here & saying that’s the difference them just not videoing their daily routine each day.. the fact that they seemingly cannot plan out anything nor do they actually do it correctly like it’s a bore? It’s not gonna gain the traction they want. It’s like them doing the prank videos last year how long did that last? And that again was waste of time.

Also just on the topic of views and subs etc, I’ve just watched a video where the youtuber talks about how much they get paid per video (just for views) and it can vastly vary depending on age of viewer, where they’re from, how interactive they are etc. Some videos with lower views will make more than those with millions. So it is just interesting to think about actually how much they are truly earning.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.