The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking exactly this! What loving married couple would not have sex for an entire summer? Weirrrddd if you ask me and proof there is nothing between them.
There’s something between them alright....unfortunately the something(s) have ponytails and a curfew. They can’t fake it when the camera is off.....that there is a sick preference he can no longer hide.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Update (again)
This is what makes me so angry with the Inghams (One of many reasons of course). They have little to no regard towards these small businesses and the repercussions it could cause their business.

Sure, these companies could have researched better but it's not the crime of the century to not be aware. But the Inghams know exactly what could happen by posting this, and they don't give a tit as long as they are getting free stuff out of it and something to show on their Instagram. "Oh look how much we are adored" etc, etc.

Totally right to inform them IMO. It's not fair that other innocent people should in any way suffer for someone else's faults.

Ps, apologies for posting the table, for the life of me couldn't figure out how to delete it!

Reactions: 9
Update (again)
I don't understand how you wouldn't see it. If you search 'Ingham family' on Google, the second page has a link from The Sun, a Mumsnet thread about Chris and a 'WhatsTrending' article about them being dropped by management.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how you wouldn't see it. If you search 'Ingham family' on Google, the second page has a link from The Sun, a Mumsnet thread about Chris and a 'WhatsTrending' article about them being dropped by management.
Perhaps she knew all
Along and is now trying to cover herself.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Go Outdoors do tents like this, with added to security to stop late night escapees?......

Tent.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I totally get that, but it isn't impossible that as just an individual who owns a business, she might have just been a fan and given that nothing has been said on their channel, it just passed her by. Given that nothing has ever been said on their channel, and everything is hunky dory they may never have even thought to look at them any differently.

Edit just to say that we can't ever know for sure whether they knew or not, so it's a little unfair to assume any moral wrongdoings on any company other than the Inghams.

Reactions: 5
I totally get that, but it isn't impossible that as just an individual who owns a business, she might have just been a fan and given that nothing has been said on their channel, it just passed her by. Given that nothing has ever been said on their channel, and everything is hunky dory they may never have even thought to look at them any differently.

Edit just to say that we can't ever know for sure whether they knew or not, so it's a little unfair to assume any moral wrongdoings on any company other than the Inghams.
Yeah thats true, its just a bit odd that in researching she didn't find anything and wasn't aware.

I really really like claybear clothing and I’m kinda disappointed in their choice of ambassador for their clothing.

I can’t think of anything worse than 6 people living in that caravan for the summer holidays. I know when i was Isabelle’s age I would’ve hated to spend my whole summer in that with no privacy, no chance for a bit of independence. I wonder how old she’ll be before they do let her have some independence, such an important thing to have for when she moves away from home.

Sarah’s chuffed she’s managed to express milk so she can go to a concert but im surprised she didn’t see if he’d drink it from a bottle (seems like something they’d vlog). I tried with my daughter bottlefeeding expressed milk and she wouldn’t take it even after trying so many different types bottle she just wanted it direct from me. It wasn’t until she was about 9 months and I was going back to work that she did take a bottle.
Yeah my 3 month old refuses to take a bottle. It’s exhausting. Hopefully she did check before...

So chris did say he needed the messages for thier investigation!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Well, now they’ve admitted a breach, I’d be contacting the police or whoever if I was the lady in question.

The employee being “disciplined” and apologising wouldn’t cut it for me.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Yes, the cps will be the deciding factor in all of this. He will also be attached to guilty by association harassment if proven he is friends with any of them and as they have all openly admitted to it in the big truce it would surely put a spanner in the works for him?
CJ and the rest of them are definitely on some payroll here I am sure of it she does not see he is using her or she does and don't care.
Speaking to my mum today. Does anyone think CJ was paid with the Amazon package of filming gear?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

If the police gave a tit who sent the message to Nuby, they'd contact Nuby directly, not ask Chris to get the name for them. He's such a pathetic liar, lol. That employee is stupid for being so gullible. Can't believe how easy it is for him to manipulate people. People are so stupid, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
You’d think any employer would give proper training to employees so that they can’t be implicated with things like this. It’s not difficult.

Reactions: 15

What a desperate scumbag. Not content with playing at pretending to be a pilot and brain surgeon, he's now apparently trying to pass himself off as acting on behalf of the police. That piece of tit makes me sick and clearly thinks laws don't apply to him. As if he could uphold the law......the only thing he can uphold is the traffic when he's towing his pile of tit skip on wheels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
After half an hour Family fizz have 82k views, the Ingham click bate 8.2k!

There’s no situation here!! 🤣
Only problem is, that's still too many! X

I don't follow Fizz Fam but are they having another baby before Karma has tuned one lol?!
Eeek...our daughter was born a week before our sons 1st birthday - 11 months between them! Complete surprise after trying for 5 years to fall pregnant with our son after losing a little boy at 20 weeks due to limb-body wall complex :/ xx

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.