The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as you pay the fees and if you pass to continue at university (which is your own academic merit and nothing to do with the rest of your behaviour) and you're not a danger to other students, staff or university property, I don't see why universities have any reason to discipline someone over what they post on the internet - surely that's their business? Universities do run as businesses and do provide a service in exchange

From my own university experience, student services are good but this RI individual could also get the police involved because this doxxing stuff from the Inghams is a criminal problem.
If I was her, I would!

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for the caravan holidays,can just imagine lazys face when it all goes wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erm suprise?? Wasn't Isla in go outdoors shopping for caravan crap the other day? Yep thought she was on look at the surprise on her face though, poor little thing having to pretend constantly. Oh the 6 of them in that little space jeeees makes me claustrophobic looking at it, not much sleep going on when jace fusses!!! I like the way the girls were so much more excited in the tent than having the caravan at home!!! Hilarious!!!!

yes you expressed Sarah so when are you going to use it???? Not wasting it I hope but sounds like you just want it so you can go out then it will be the same old """ oh jace simply can't settle without me "" story and poor old nuby in the garage! !

Reactions: 5
What they imagined they’d be travelling in a year ago..... 🤣😂 #ONEMILLIONSTRONGIFAM

But still...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
More free/gifted stuff. How is this still happening?

91C12EBE-0413-4409-942D-275CE224B268.jpeg CE188218-426E-4869-8784-9CF75E5E2D85.jpeg 503B75F9-6ADB-45CC-BAA6-F567EECE554E.jpeg

Two companies
Natashalouisechildrens
Claybearoffical

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think they’ve got a sponsorship with go outdoors 🤔
I hope not, I don't get why go outdoors would sponsor them? They're hardly an outdoorsy family. Can you imagine Sarah camping or going on a hike? 😂 She'd 100% be that person who acts above it and then she'd head to the nearest Nandos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They approach small companies they are shameless
They are disgusting. Not only are get begging for stuff they can easily afford, they must know the impact it has on any business that’s associated with them. They are counting on these small companies not knowing, taking the free stuff and leaving the companies to deal with the fall out.
I wish all companies would research who they send things to.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They are disgusting. Not only are get begging for stuff they can easily afford, they must know the impact it has on any business that’s associated with them. They are counting on these small companies not knowing, taking the free stuff and leaving the companies to deal with the fall out.
I wish all companies would research who they send things to.
I think some of them do but a lot of these smaller companies also don't seem to care...to them any publicly is good publicly, and sending to someone with millions of followers if they only have a few thousand themselves seems worth it in their eyes. :rolleyes: Its like Mary the doll woman and that person who made those travel journals for the girls last year, and actually went and drove to give them to Sarah despite people telling her about Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Coming Summer 2019: together for the first time The Inghams and the Wilkes soooper dooper exciting caravaning trip. What happens when two superstar YouTube families caravan together across Great Britain. What shannigans will the two families encounter when the bearfam meets the ifam! Will Babybear and Izzy become bffs? Will Jack Jack try and hump Prinny wooo? It is going to be a whooo hooo ing summer must see.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what will it be, touring Europe, or just the British Isles? I assume caravans in summer will be really hot with 6 people sleeping in it, is there any way to keep them cool?
he said thier would be lots of lakes so i thought lake district

Reactions: 4
Are the Inghams going to contact Channel 4 and try to get a show called Coach Caravan Trip?

I call bullshit on the 'I can't express milk' story. I bet it was all a lie to get a free expressing kit from Nuby and look how it's backfired on them.

Isla knew about the caravan. We aren't stupid but the Inghams are. They can't keep track of their lies. I bet they will take Isla out of school early as well. The school must be getting fed up with the amount of time she is missing.

If Sarah is or does get pregnant soon then it will be constant moaning from her all summer.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.