The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope not, I don't get why go outdoors would sponsor them? They're hardly an outdoorsy family. Can you imagine Sarah camping or going on a hike? 😂 She'd 100% be that person who acts above it and then she'd head to the nearest Nandos.
They went camping for one of Isabelle's Birthdays.

Reactions: 2
Idk why I'm thinking about this and sorry for any mental images, but the caravan pretty much clarifies Creepy and Lazy have no sex life. Sleeping in the same space as the girls with no privacy for the whole summer. Bet Creepy can't wait for his late night skinny dipping escapades - Euro style! Woohoo!

I was thinking exactly this! What loving married couple would not have sex for an entire summer? Weirrrddd if you ask me and proof there is nothing between them.

Reactions: 12
I would hate to be their neighbour. Drive looking like a scrap yard and then filming into next doors! I would be livid

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They went camping for one of Isabelle's Birthdays.
Ah I didn't see that. I can't imagine Sarah would've enjoyed it though. Probably complained a lot about bugs and having to actually use a fire to cook.

Reactions: 2
Obviously her research is slacking. Even just typing Ingham family brings up “Ingham scandal” as a related search. 704A62BA-E309-4B3B-A53B-C3C513E9E433.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
All those tents and caravans to creep in to this summer...
I bet Lazy chose the tent with the longest, noisiest zip and crinkliest fabric and groundsheet so he can't possibly creep out of the tent without her knowing!

She'll also have to keep a camping loo in the tent if she wants to stop him escaping in the middle of the night - living their best life in the summery haze of Elsan Blue! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.