The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the Nuby thing, I find it incredibly ironic that Creepy managed to contact them and get a response from the one person who would breach GDPR, it just doesn't ring true to me. I think when they were gifted the items they made sure Nuby would know they would be contacted from the haters and therefore told them to pass on any information they were given.

21:15

Creepy: We're trying to avoid social media tonight (because of Love Island spoilers) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you say so (we got a little bit of a rant and weird Instagram stories, so much for staying off of it).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With the Nuby thing, I find it incredibly ironic that Creepy managed to contact them and get a response from the one person who would breach GDPR, it just doesn't ring true to me. I think when they were gifted the items they made sure Nuby would know they would be contacted from the haters and therefore told them to pass on any information they were given.

21:15

Creepy: We're trying to avoid social media tonight (because of Love Island spoilers) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you say so (we got a little bit of a rant and weird Instagram stories, so much for staying off of it).
Three bottles of flavored cider later and he’s pasting images of the Queen flossing to intimidate a University student....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Three bottles of flavored cider later and he’s pasting images of the Queen flossing to intimidate a University student....
I mean what the duck was that... was it a full moon or something last night?!? Everyone was going loco.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice that Sarah called herself a "whale-sized" adult while laying on the top bunk at 17:48?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nuby’s reply, THE police officer not A police officer so it looks like he’s said he has a specific person is dealing with the “harassment!”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m more annoyed at Nuby than Chris 😂 if I was that person I would be 100% taking this further.
P.s I’ve thrown my daughter’s nuby cup out in protest
A485BE99-A88A-4EFE-94D6-4F802CF12337.jpeg

Completely agree,
I hope the person involved takes this further. It’s more than just an “error” at this point.
This is serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, would he have approached them about people complaining or Nuby approach him? All a bit fishy if you ask me

Reactions: 5
Nuby’s reply, THE police officer not A police officer so it looks like he’s said he has a specific person is dealing with the “harassment!”
They’re so overstretched they must now be outsourcing work to the victims, would you mind going and collecting your own evidence? I’m a bit busy. Poor police officer, colleagues all out solving crime and this one ends up with the ‘they’re being mean about our free breast pump’ case.

Ha ha she gave Nuby an extra plug in today’s vlog probably feeling all chuffed that companies are working with them to bring justice, I bet she’s fuming she did that now they’ve stated that they’re suspending any further dealings with them ha ha ha ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Thanks to the one poor unfortunate untrained intern that just by fluke answered the message whom we manipulated into breaking company policy and the law oh and got them disciplined too’
View attachment 24219

😂 imagine them ‘a breakthrough at last! Quick pass me the number to our special police team, we’ve identified a Facebook profile that I’ll be contacting myself also later...’ before then though let’s get on our insta stories
'In our already overstretched justice system' Hmm wonder why. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only problem is, that's still too many! X

Eeek...our daughter was born a week before our sons 1st birthday - 11 months between them! Complete surprise after trying for 5 years to fall pregnant with our son after losing a little boy at 20 weeks due to limb-body wall complex :/ xx
I'm sorry for your loss. :cry: I did say in another post that I didn't mean that comment as a criticism of people with children close together, it just seemed to me as if Family Fizz were trying to have lots of children rapidly.

Reactions: 2
Also, would he have approached them about people complaining or Nuby approach him? All a bit fishy if you ask me
He probably approached them after reading about the complaints being made (on here or Twitter)
I doubt Nuby would have gone to them if they received a complaint, especially SO soon after receiving it,
it’s really odd behaviour if they did and so unprofessional.

So many unanswered questions around this that I want answered 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
Someone should definitely direct message him when he’s on his first caravan holiday to make him aware that there is someone staying in his accommodation with worrisome allegations 😂 then he could break his own data protection by disclosing the details to himself, let’s face it that’s why they actually bought the ‘Beige Beast of Dreams’ isn’t it because they knew that every other accommodations owned not by themselves would result in the same awkward conversations they had to have on their last (hopefully ever) free stay.
Maybe wherever they stay the places can be informed they have a predator lurking around

Reactions: 4
Ugh him asking if any of the ifam travel around places in a caravan and to comment down below if they do. Creep. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.