The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, now they’ve admitted a breach, I’d be contacting the police or whoever if I was the lady in question.

The employee being “disciplined” and apologising wouldn’t cut it for me.
Yeah exactly. The employee being disciplined still doesn’t change the fact that the Inghams have now got your personal information and have sent you a threat via it

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but I couldn't care less whether lazy breast, udder or bottle fed the end of the day that wee munchkins needs fed.

Reactions: 7
The employee being disciplined still doesn’t change the fact that the Inghams have now got your personal information and have sent you a threat via it
Definitely a case of too little too late. I hope this gets taken much further and Nuby are made an example of. This would be a far more substantial angle for the press to cover, if anyone was looking to follow up the initial story of the allegations.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

So chris did say he needed the messages for thier investigation!
Surely the police would contact them on their behalf, not Chris companies should have policies in place that staff should be aware of stating this

Reactions: 17
They are hanging themselves very quickly I think. Dispiciable. Why wold nuby give info to Chris on hearsay of what he's saying. Surely nuby would just say please ask the police to contact us if they need. Whoever it was are thick and don't understand the importance of data protection

Surely the police would contact them on their behalf, not Chris companies should have policies in place that staff should be aware of stating this
I've literally wrote same thing at same time.Great minds ha

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Total scumbags, the pair of them!
I always thought Nuby were a big decent company, I’m really shocked at how they handled all of this. The cheek of him, you’d think he’d be embarrassed getting a message about his exploits but no he goes right back as Police Constable Ingham demanding names for criminal investigations... not an ounce of shame. Then making images with details of another young woman who’s privacy had also been compromised on his behalf, how old is this man?!

Also was the car he used tonight Gruesome Granny’s car? Or am I just seeing yellow as pink???

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe Chris lied like about the police to Nuby to get that poor girls name and threaten her, what an absolute bellend. I hope there are consequences for this for him, I’m fuming! The employee probably (thoughtlessly) read the word police investigation and tit herself so just sent the screenshots without thinking... argh I dunno, bet he was so bleeping smug about it as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m more annoyed at Nuby than Chris 😂 if I was that person I would be 100% taking this further and Nuby should have launched an internal investigation over how this happened.

P.s. I’m assuming we won’t hear Sarah talk about her nuby breast pump anymore?
P.p.s I’ve thrown my daughter’s nuby cup out in protest

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So what is the list of professions up to now?

• Commercial pilot (😏)
  • Doctor (😏)
  • Meteorologist (😏)
  • Professional skater (😏)
  • Vlogger
  • Police officer (😏)
  • Baggage handler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
... argh I dunno, bet he was so bleeping smug about it as well.
Oh definitely. But that's the good thing about this.....pride comes before a fall and all that. He might think he's like a Weeble (wobbles but doesn't fall down) but if he carries on unravelling like this his comeuppance will surely come before much longer.

Reactions: 14
This is some grade A juicy (Sarah 🙃) drama and I am HERE for it.

I’m not that familiar with data protection law.. what does this latest development meant for Chris? Is it proof he’s broken data protection?

Reactions: 5
I hope this girl takes it further. And I mean to the press rather than legally as that will do more damage to Creepy. He's such a nonce and has definitely just jepordised any legal case. PC Mcnonceface has no clue about the legal system.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Thanks to the one poor unfortunate untrained intern that just by fluke answered the message whom we manipulated into breaking company policy and the law oh and got them disciplined too’

😂 imagine them ‘a breakthrough at last! Quick pass me the number to our special police team, we’ve identified a Facebook profile that I’ll be contacting myself also later...’ before then though let’s get on our insta stories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The whole Nuby situation has infuriated me. So if the girl had complained via orher means would they have given out her home address, phone number? I would defo be reporting Nuby for this

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So what is the list of professions up to now?

• Commercial pilot (😏)
  • Doctor (😏)
  • Meteorologist (😏)
  • Professional skater (😏)
  • Vlogger
  • Police officer (😏)
  • Baggage handler
Jimmy saville look a like? “Allegedly”

Move along Sarah nothing to see here 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking to my mum today. Does anyone think CJ was paid with the Amazon package of filming gear?
I don't think shes using any of it yet from what I've seen; she's still lying on her bed and streaming via her laptop.

Oh definitely. But that's the good thing about this.....pride comes before a fall and all that. He might think he's like a Weeble (wobbles but doesn't fall down) but if he carries on unravelling like this his comeuppance will surely come before much longer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone should definitely direct message him when he’s on his first caravan holiday to make him aware that there is someone staying in his accommodation with worrisome allegations 😂 then he could break his own data protection by disclosing the details to himself, let’s face it that’s why they actually bought the ‘Beige Beast of Dreams’ isn’t it because they knew that every other accommodations owned not by themselves would result in the same awkward conversations they had to have on their last (hopefully ever) free stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.