The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without MacDonalds Employees the Inghams couldn't continue with their selfless charity work.

He would just be handing out cheese and onion crisps.
LOL!!! After a witch of a day, this made me laugh like hell! Thank you, it was just what I needed! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine Chris working at Mcdonalds? Him on the drive through: 'Large Big Mac meal, woohoo!! Move on to the next window Booboo'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Much prefering Katrinas vlogs on 4childrenandme, she’s more real and there’s no annoying sing song voice.

She’s ageing much better than Sarah as well, would have thought she was much younger than her.
I can’t stand Katrina...... not forgetting she’s not much different from her sister morally.

Most annoying thing about her videos is the constant jump cuts after each sentence.......

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.