Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The whole 2 year imprisonment thing! Can you imagine being in prison and someone asking you what you're in for and replying "because I hurt Sarah Inghams feelings!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Hatshepsut

I believe they are releasing their new range of summer merchandise, just in time for their first caravan holiday.

65B5B4FE-5B69-4831-8FFD-1B26A1E0981D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

mags

VIP Member
Just re-posting this from an old thread for those who haven't already seen it.....(and no, before you ask, it's apparently not Jimmy Saville in the background photobombing this seriously sultry moment.)

119BD946-A811-48F5-BE3C-D78C8E79AB1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If you pause today's vlog at 1.20, there's a zoomed in profile shot of Sarah sitting down... :eek: she seriously needs to cut down on the junk food. It's a health issue at this point.
I honestly don't think Sarah is that big. There is alot of people out there bigger than her. She's just had a baby 2 months ago. Yes she isn't eating healthy ect but I really don't like all this fat shaming.

Reactions: 44

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I recommend you take a read of this article Sarah and familiarise yourself with the law, it is in fact an offence to threaten legal action when it is unjust and it can be counted for harassment:

"This case serves as a useful reminder that conduct which might, at first blush, appear reasonable (e.g. threatening legal proceedings), can in fact amount to harassment. In each case, whether the conduct complained of crosses the boundary from the regrettable to the unacceptable will turn on the particular facts. Here, the claim for harassment was made out because the threats were entirely unjustified."
She can't even read a simple sentence, she's never going to understand that.

Screenshot_20190612-121844_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

NoHellNo

Couldn't find the Sun ones but the Daily Mail ones are a delight :ROFLMAO:-

"That barnet rings alarm bells tbf "
"He looks like he doesn't want to grow up. Never got past a phase, brain probably stunted at 16 and that's why he targets them. Sicko "
"What's with his hair and eyebrows? Looks like a wax dummy. "
"He looks dodgy in his eyes and in that haircut which should be on a 15 year old. "
"He looks like Mcfly circa 2005, that wasn't even a good look in 2005."
"Greasy hair. Creep trait 101. "
"Men that have teenager hair cuts in their thirties always come across as a bit shady. He looks ridiculously creepy with that Justin Bieber aged 14 look "
"Who is this person and why is he sporting 1990s wet look hair? "
"Now see, to me the guy looks like a total creep in all of the photos. "
"Anyone over the age of 16 with hair like that should never be trusted, it just screams predator "
"Bad forward comb over. Goes with his bad soul."
"He looks like Little Nikki - from the Adam Sandler film"
"His hair is a giveaway if anything."
"Never trust a bloke who dyes his eyebrows"
"Hardly a surprise judging by his appearance x"
"Pretty obvious...anyone who thinks that hair cut is a good idea is obviously a complete creep!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...am-sent-creepy-messages-16-year-old-girl.html

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 14.17.36.png
Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 14.17.58.png

Just a reminder for Sarah.

These were copied from the Real Inghams instagram, so credit to them. Below is one screenshot that gets forgotten but was one of the funniest things at the time of the allegations.

Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 14.23.14.png

Poor Chris failed at his best "Young Hollywood" moment. Such a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

OliviaPope

Ok it’s criticism towards women who’s babies are smaller due to genetics. As a mother to small babies I know how damaging it is to have these comments made about your baby.
Jace wasn’t a small baby, he was over 8lb, Sarah repeatedly vlogged going against medical advice when Jace was days old regarding feeding. This was nothing to do with genetics, and down to a mother who would rather sleep than wake a newborn baby to feed that had jaundice.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

leni18

VIP Member
Hang on a few things about the post that's been posted

1) I thought there was no situation
2) I thought she wasn't bothered by those who don't like her because they are just jealous haters
3) I have no reason to lie, 🤔you lie constantly
4) you put yourselves out there you are in control of content
5) it's OK for you to break rules ie tax on road, driving sorn of vehicles, filming strangers, walk around filming where your not permitted but when it involves you and people having a discussion away from your channel away from your Facebook you don't like it and think rules apply no you can't have it both ways
6) when you want to be loved and adored by your fans and have freebies and money and everything rosie you have to accept the opposite to a certain degree life isn't full of fairy dust and roses
7)if the position of your job wasn't broken by the scandel this wouldn't be happening what your behaviour did was ruin lives so how you feel is how 16 year old felt, if the scandel isn't true prove it. The hell no video didn't say if messages were or not sent that's all we want to know.
8) you state you were told to feed baby more and you wasn't listening this is why people said you was starving baby because of what was said.
9) I think your starting to threaten action because your money is drying up, family fizz wasn't as big as your channel and they are thriving living the best life you wanted and your frustrated because your back to being the average family and its not the haters fault its closer to home. It's easy to blame others than face the truth and reason for it.
You bought it on noone else.
We here are not unfair or cruel we comment on what you put out there. If some below the lines comments are made we tell the person.
Oh and you put your address online noone else and I strongly disapprove of anyone using it thst is cruel and harresement but they don't I see noone not even neighbours outside your house in videos.
If police want to take further fine but surely instead of dealing with 1000s of haters it woukd be better to tell you its your choice as adults to put yourself out there and if your not happy to rethink your job.. I mean there's a brain surgeon, pilot, mathematician, ufo spotter, living in the house all of which can make good money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37