The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see in any of those messages where he has sent a threatening message? Unless it's just not uploaded?

Oh I've seen it now, the bit where he says he's passed it on to West Yorkshire police?

He's about to pull all this tit back into the limelight, so congratulations creepy. When people go for Nuby, they'll wonder why the message was sent and delve deeper. You a class A FOOOOL MAN!
Sent to police?? Yeah right as if he wants all this dragged up again , which it will have to , to explain the girls message lol, plus all of that message she sent is truth so no harassment there she is acting as a concerned citizen and in the laws eyes is not a crime!!!!! Oh definitely why a lazy rant came about then !!!!!! I really think Nuby should be down right blasted for this, tell her to take it to bloody papers because that is way out of someone's privacy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe they told him they had received reports about the allegations and that they would no longer be working with the Minghams. Chris probably told them about the 'harassment claim' and said he needed the information to send to the police they sent him the screenshots. I get the impression that he is very manipulative.
Surely they would say they couldn't release information though??

Reactions: 4
So Chris actively looked this person up on facebook to privately message her, then blocked her before she could respond? And Sarah puts out a menacing insta post, saying they know her name thanks to the company involved ( Nuby). What a tit show.
That is so bad and unethical besides everything. I hope if true he is exposed for that all too often it is one rule for them and another for the rest.

Reactions: 4
They will still be all fake and smiley behind the camera for the blogs though!!! I think it's hilarious I mean come on they had advice off the best legal team in the world!!!! Yet he still digs a bloody big grave, but then again with queen bits and bats and now legal representative why listen to levi, she has no reason to lie!!!!!
#bits and bats and still a pair of Twats 😮!!!

Reactions: 11
There a bullies out there cyber bullying other children to sucide and the police do duck all who the duck do Sarah and Chris think they are ?? Never seen people love them self sp much - actually that's s lie but those people are not greedy creepy or greasy nor missing parts of their eyebrows and they certainly dont pimp there children out
He should be detained for using the internet to groom kids!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That is so bad and unethical besides everything. I hope if true he is exposed for that all too often it is one rule for them and another for the rest.
Well isn't actively searching for someone and then messaging threatening post harassment ??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.