The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be consulting a lawyer if I was that girl right now into regards to the company hugely breaching data protection.
Absolutely! I cannot believe Nuby were that stupid!

Chris I mean, well. Mr Delonge is not the brightest bulb we all know that, but I cannot believe he fucked up this badly AGAIN 😂

Reactions: 3
Hang on. So someone messaged Nuby? ( think that’s what they are called) and Nuby have then given the Inghams that message and that persons name etc?

Jesus, Nuby have massively broken the law there and could be in big trouble for that.

I’m actually astounded that a huge company think they can get away with that to be honest. What if this girl heaven forbid went and did something silly now due to the Inghams approaching her about it etc. Am actually shocked.
Thats 100% what it looks like in those posts! We are well past the nuby stage with my daugther but i wouldnt be using them again!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely! I cannot believe Nuby were that stupid!

Chris I mean, well. Mr Delonge is not the brightest bulb we all know that, but I cannot believe he fucked up this badly AGAIN 😂
Totally agree shes got good grounds for sueing them for breaching data protection .Good for her though giving him what for I hope they're both panicking reading those screenshots

Reactions: 9
Totally agree shes got good grounds for sueing them for breaching data protection .Good for her though giving him what for I hope they're both panicking reading those screenshots
It makes yesterdays rant even more laughable.

Reactions: 10
He just cannot help himself. He has just ruined any chance of having any type of harassment claim. I bet it was Sarah who sent those messages too. They are both such idiots. He better prepare that statement to release to the press. 'Did I send that message? No! Hell no!'😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FYI

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well Nuby have massively messed up. Unless she posted her original message somewhere and Greasy McCreepaton saw it?

Reactions: 12
There has to be something fishy about this. In what world would a company like Nuby breach data protection like that?

Reactions: 8
Princess Delonge has the hide of a rhino. All she ever wants is bitter revenge

Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 10.16.00.png

Her judgement is also terrible, or she turns a blind eye to even the most sick of crimes.

Da Mo "your not a bad person" was (allegedly) in prison for sex offences against minors.

Reactions: 10
There has to be something fishy about this. In what world would a company like Nuby breach data protection like that?
Maybe they told him they had received reports about the allegations and that they would no longer be working with the Minghams. Chris probably told them about the 'harassment claim' and said he needed the information to send to the police they sent him the screenshots. I get the impression that he is very manipulative.

Reactions: 17
Chris probably told them about the 'harassment claim' and said he needed the information to send to the police they sent him the screenshots. I get the impression that he is very manipulative.
But how would he have even known someone had messaged them?
Unless before working with a company they ask them to pass on any negavtive comment about them like you said for thier "case"

Reactions: 4
Chris Ingham has been at it again. Not sure how genuine these are but he has been threatened another girl. This must be what yesterday's Instagram rant was about. I don't think he should get away with it though. I don't think this person done anything wrong apart from try and make people aware of Chris's noncey ways. I can't fit everything n so I will have to do another post with the rest of the response to him. He is a coward.. Why the duck did the company send the message to him though? What happened to privacy laws?

View attachment 23860View attachment 23858View attachment 23859

View attachment 23861View attachment 23862View attachment 23865View attachment 23863View attachment 23866View attachment 23867
Wtf is the company doing sending him the message? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I won’t be buying Nuby again.

Who is Levi by the way? I gather it’s some sort of solicitor?
One of the best solicitors in the country mate.

sarcasm.

Also another FYI, you don't need a lawyer to complain about a data privacy violation. There are commissions that deal with breaches on behalf of you.

As I posted previously. Those are the links you need to make a complaint.

• Haha
The file is too large to attach but another company has given them more free stuff according to her Facebook.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I hope the girl complains to the right people about nuby breaching personal info sharing laws. They would be in massive trouble with the gdpr laws but only if it gets reported. Assuming that’s how Chris found out. He could have been told by someone else somehow I guess

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.