The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why people dont want Sarah and Chris getting free stuff like holidays etc.
But whats the problem with the baby getting things like a teething ring or a dummy steriliser.
Because it's something else they don't have to pay for. If they can afford all these holidays and to send 2 children to private school they can afford a teething ring. There is families out there who can't even afford to feed themselves, surely they would be more deserving than the Inghams.

Reactions: 12
Not only that - they think they are entitled to this stuff because they vlog. They reach out to these companies and ASK for things to be sent to them.

Reactions: 14
I understand why people dont want Sarah and Chris getting free stuff like holidays etc.
But whats the problem with the baby getting things like a teething ring or a dummy steriliser.

The companies are sending the products to them because they are "The Ingham Family Limited". A director of that company (Chris) abused his position of trust within that company to allegedly sexually message and groom a minor, legally sketchy given the location but morally, completely wrong. The companies aren't doing out of the goodness of their hearts, they expect something in return, therefore they are supporting and condoning Chris' actions to benefit themselves (in my opinion).

Reactions: 22
I've searched around and can't find the original post anywhere on Nuby's social media... They're going to be in deep tit if they've given out someone's personal information from a private message. I sincerely hope the original poster is on here reading this all, and seeks legal advice asap.

The Ingham parents showing, once again, what vile creatures they are. Clearly can't afford solicitors this time though, so have to do their own dirty work 😉

Keep it up, Minghams - digging your own holes 😂

Reactions: 15
Do you really think that it’s appropriate for any company to use Ingham Family Ltd to promote any products especially ones for children.

These aren’t gifts they are an AD - company’s gift for cheap promotion/product placement.

Companies gifting to them shows they have no moral compass and happy have an (alleged) groomer/ man who takes advantage of young impressionable fan for his own sexual gratification promoting their products.

They decided to bring this life in to the world to plaster his life over the internet for likes and views, they should be the ones providing for him.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Didn’t all this threatening used to be the job of the UK’s top legal team?

I’d love to hear from their previous management - this pair must have been an absolute nightmare for them - they’re bleeping nuts!😂

Not only that - they think they are entitled to this stuff because they vlog. They reach out to these companies and ASK for things to be sent to them.
Wouldn’t you just love to read one of the ‘opportunity’ emails though?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah is now running the legal side of things for “the Ingham Family limited”
She has one employee, a young lad named Rolo who you will find attached to her boob. Because THAT makes her a good mum 😎
Her offices are based in Morrisons Cafe, towards the back, yep, that’s right,
beside the cake display.
But alternatively you can find her on her ass in that stripper style/S-M themed dining room,
at the biscuit cupboard, or in bed.
For legal advice please contact

YOU-ACTUALLY-COULDN’T-MAKE-THIS-UP-THEY-JUST-KEEP-SCREWING-THEMSELVES-OVER @ areyoukiddingme.lmfao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can I just remind her of what she posted days ago 🤦🏻‍♀️
She missed the bit that should have said- unless it jepordises the opportunity to receive free breast pumps, then it makes us a very lot angry over lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Chris actively looked this person up on facebook to privately message her, then blocked her before she could respond? And Sarah puts out a menacing insta post, saying they know her name thanks to the company involved ( Nuby). What a tit show.
They really think they have something on her when Nuby have just broken every customer privacy and data protection law and Chris has sent her a threatening message? Wow.

If this person happens to read here, take legal action against Nuby NOW! This is a massive GDPR breach.Take your case to the information commission office and data protection authority. One of them will help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That message looks to be a dm ? I honestly cannot see any other explanation as to how creepy has got his sweaty mitts on it and the account details ?? Well at least we know now what prompted Sarah’s outburst. How can nuby think that this is ok ??

Reactions: 8
That message looks to be a dm ? I honestly cannot see any other explanation as to how creepy has got his sweaty mitts on it and the account details ?? Well at least we know now what prompted Sarah’s outburst. How can nuby think that this is ok ??
Unless the girl sent someone else the message too and they shared it, the only person that could have shared it is Nuby themselves.

Reactions: 7
Oh Lazy is having a day of insta quotes, but sorry not sure the young cult following you have really has any interest in your quite obviously photoshopped tits! Life is really dull for you at the moment isn’t it? Maybe speak to your husband about once again ruining things for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris Ingham has been at it again. Not sure how genuine these are but he has been threatened another girl. This must be what yesterday's Instagram rant was about. I don't think he should get away with it though. I don't think this person done anything wrong apart from try and make people aware of Chris's noncey ways. I can't fit everything n so I will have to do another post with the rest of the response to him. He is a coward.. Why the duck did the company send the message to him though? What happened to privacy laws?

View attachment 23860View attachment 23858View attachment 23859

View attachment 23861View attachment 23862View attachment 23865View attachment 23863View attachment 23866View attachment 23867
Wow surely Nuby can't get away with this!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen on Instagram? Sarah is trying to reassure herself that everything is going to be OK. Bless her soul. Wish I was a fly on the wall of that house right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.