The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Im going to sit here with my nuby breast pump that was very kindly gifted and eat my turkey drummers" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the hell are they encouraging Isabelle to only eat a cereal bar in the morning? If she doesn't like cereal then encourage her to have something more filling e.g. yoghurt, fruit, toast, a croissant. A cereal bar will not give her the energy she needs.

Sarah trying to pretend everything was ok at the end. 🤣OK hon, we can tell you're pissed off.

• Haha
Why the hell are they encouraging Isabelle to only eat a cereal bar in the morning? If she doesn't like cereal then encourage her to have something more filling e.g. yoghurt, fruit, toast, a croissant. A cereal bar will not give her the energy she needs.

Sarah trying to pretend everything was ok at the end. 🤣OK hon, we can tell you're pissed off.
Last time chris messed up she got an iphone. This time its turkey drummers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People writing to companies affects their livelihood though so they’ll be bothered about that
They make me sick! Most people go out and work a full time job and have to pay their own way. They don’t get the luxury of sponsorships, freebie holidays and gifts left right and centre!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Isla wasn’t well enough for school but was well enough to go for a late lunch to Morrison’s and go to dance? Seriously? If that were either of my daughters schools the headteacher would be on my back before I could even get the vlog uploaded.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Me and my daughter get movie snacks but Jesus Christ the amount of tit he bought is disgusting!

If Bernard Matthews turkey drummers are your best life Sarah you seriously need a new one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Sarah make out she only had those biscuits In the cafe? She already said she’d buy a meal then Islas was free. Eating is normal Sarah, pretending you don’t is weird.

Also, Isla was so Ill she had to be off school yet was fine to go for lunch. Lunch at 3pm?!?
And then fine to go to Dance too??

And let’s not mention that baby voice

• Wow
Reactions: 26
In regard to towing the caravan, on the back of your drivers license will tell you what you can or can’t drive/tow. I think on a ‘normal’ driving license you can tow a caravan of a certain weight (not sure what it is) so whether that has been checked or not I’m not sure.. especially considering their car is quite heavy anyway??? So unfortunately they may be ok. I don’t understand the concept of a caravan though, they’d do better just to have brought a huge tent (especially when they did used to camp)

Edited: https://www.theaa.com/driving-advice/safety/how-to-tow-a-caravan

Also how do you think they feel that their pregnancy announcement STILL isn’t at 1 million views but family fizz’s is over that in what like 2 days🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In regard to towing the caravan, on the back of your drivers license will tell you what you can or can’t drive/tow. I think on a ‘normal’ driving license you can tow a caravan of a certain weight (not sure what it is) so whether that has been checked or not I’m not sure.. especially considering their car is quite heavy anyway??? So unfortunately they may be ok. I don’t understand the concept of a caravan though, they’d do better just to have brought a huge tent (especially when they did used to camp)

Edited: https://www.theaa.com/driving-advice/safety/how-to-tow-a-caravan

Also how do you think they feel that their pregnancy announcement STILL isn’t at 1 million views but family fizz’s is over that in what like 2 days🤷🏻‍♀️😂
If a pregnancy announcement gains over a million views then I need to get me a YouTube channel, start getting busy in the bedroom, and chuck out another kid. Oh and CLICKBAIT the hell
Out of every pregnancy symptom I have going! To top it off perhaps I’ll have my partner groom some teenage girls too.
Jesus the things that get you noticed these days is quite frankly ridiculous!

• Sad
Sometimes if I'm messing around I say to my husband thanks Mate he always reacts to it .It makes me laugh .Maybe Sarah should change her channel to Sarah Rants .
I've just looked at my driving licence and it does mention my licence covers towing a trailer and driving a campervan but I dont have a caravan on it

Reactions: 1
Haha I said I wonder if they’ll be at it like rabbits now fizz family are pregnant.

Cue Chris organising a candlelit pamper night with something special in the oven 😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If a pregnancy announcement gains over a million views then I need to get me a YouTube channel, start getting busy in the bedroom, and chuck out another kid. Oh and CLICKBAIT the hell
Out of every pregnancy symptom I have going! To top it off perhaps I’ll have my partner groom some teenage girls too.
Jesus the things that get you noticed these days is quite frankly ridiculous!
again this is family fizz not the Ingham family so nothing about grooming girls🤷🏻‍♀️
I was comparing the 2 who were pretty on par with subscribers and views last year and now they’re nearly at 2 million and the Ingham s have only just got 1.2.....

Reactions: 2
Did Sarah make out she only had those biscuits In the cafe? She already said she’d buy a meal then Islas was free. Eating is normal Sarah, pretending you don’t is weird.

Also, Isla was so Ill she had to be off school yet was fine to go for lunch. Lunch at 3pm?!?
And then fine to go to Dance too??

And let’s not mention that baby voice
Isla wasn't Ill, I've not watched today's but you can see she was faking yesterday!
When I was off school sick I was only allowed to leave my bed to use the toilet. My mum never made being ill fun so I would want to go back to school.
I was never allowed to after school clubs if I was sick either!

Reactions: 19
Haha I said I wonder if they’ll be at it like rabbits now fizz family are pregnant.

Cue Chris organising a candlelit pamper night with something special in the oven 😂😂😂😂😂
It was the reply in response to whether they would be having another one & honestly i can’t remember what was said but it was like hmmmm we’ll think about it but I thought we were done after the girls (ok that was never said) but with Jace it was a new sense of life or smth I can’t remember but it was pretty much trying to hint they might have one🤨

Reactions: 2
again this is family fizz not the Ingham family so nothing about grooming girls🤷🏻‍♀️
I was comparing the 2 who were pretty on par with subscribers and views last year and now they’re nearly at 2 million and the Ingham s have only just got 1.2.....
Apart from the lack of grooming allegations family fizz are no different to any other family vloggers. They still pimp their kids out, spend money like it’s going out of fashion and are obviously bringing yet another life Into this world to line their own pockets. If YouTube stopped tomorrow they’d be pretty screwed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Anyone else think when Chris was ‘surprising’ Sarah and she was trying to be all serious going ‘what gave you done’ it seemed like they were trying to be a bit like ladbaby

• Haha
Anyone else think when Chris was ‘surprising’ Sarah and she was trying to be all serious going ‘what gave you done’ it seemed like they were trying to be a bit like ladbaby
They will never be ladbaby! Totally out of their league ha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.