The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like they have had a falling out or they both have with one of the other friends (didn’t know they had anymore mind you) interesting...

Reactions: 4

The companies are sending the products to them because they are "The Ingham Family Limited". A director of that company (Chris) abused his position of trust within that company to allegedly sexually message and groom a minor, legally sketchy given the location but morally, completely wrong. The companies aren't doing out of the goodness of their hearts, they expect something in return, therefore they are supporting and condoning Chris' actions to benefit themselves (in my opinion).
I have watched many youtube videos and twitter arguments about Chris and the position of trust but never have I heard anyone say Director of a company. And yes he is it needs to be stated more often he definitely is in a position of trust holds meet and greets with young people. In our ever-changing world perhaps it should not be just education sectors that require these checks but all company's that work with children. He may say it is not working bumping into Ifam but that tax return with all those Nandos receipts Trampoline visits, amusement parks say otherwise. His work is 24 hours a day.

Maybe lazy got sick of her friend being all pally with the people who have done videos and lives on them 🤷‍♀️
EXACTLY! YES, however I did send an essay here in the hope that Sarah may read you never know:unsure: saying that she has let her Daughters down siding with the devil.
But it will more likely be about some stranger from the corner shop knowing her current circles she plays with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a confession. I am having the chicken burgers creepy goes on and on about. But just to clarify in no way shape or form was it because of his description of these juicy,crispy yummy ness. It’s because my kids really like them and it’s a lazy night tonight, but they have had home cooked meals made from scratch this week, so please please don’t judge me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a confession. I am having the chicken burgers creepy goes on and on about. But just to clarify in no way shape or form was it because of his description of these juicy,crispy yummy ness. It’s because my kids really like them and it’s a lazy night tonight, but they have had home cooked meals made from scratch this week, so please please don’t judge me 🤣
Sorry but close the door on your way out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will still be all fake and smiley behind the camera for the blogs though!!! I think it's hilarious I mean come on they had advice off the best legal team in the world!!!! Yet he still digs a bloody big grave, but then again with queen bits and bats and now legal representative why listen to levi, she has no reason to lie!!!!!
#bits and bats and still a pair of Twats 😮!!!
That’s a good one for the next thread

Reactions: 7
I have watched many youtube videos and twitter arguments about Chris and the position of trust but never have I heard anyone say Director of a company. And yes he is it needs to be stated more often he definitely is in a position of trust holds meet and greets with young people. In our ever-changing world perhaps it should not be just education sectors that require these checks but all company's that work with children. He may say it is not working bumping into Ifam but that tax return with all those Nandos receipts Trampoline visits, amusement parks say otherwise. His work is 24 hours a day.

EXACTLY! YES, however I did send an essay here in the hope that Sarah may read you never know:unsure: saying that she has let her Daughters down siding with the devil.
But it will more likely be about some stranger from the corner shop knowing her current circles she plays with.
Surely of he is meeting and greeting with young fans then he should be CRB checked (or whatever it is called these days)

Reactions: 6
Oh emmm geeeee 😂

So has someone DM’ed Nuby re the free products, then Nuby have given Chris the info ( screenshot and name of person who complained)

Then Chris has then, found that girl on social media, and sent her a threat of police because SHE is harassing him??!? 😂

Surely that’s harassment and threatening in itself.

Someone’s gonna be in a very lot of trouble if it was Nuby who shared that info.

Just seen this in twitter
Somebody is in A VERY LOT OF TROUBLE at Nuby if that’s true

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How the hell is Nuby getting away with giving somebody’s private info to Creepy like that? GDPR is not optional

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What's the special? Is it the thing that's like friendsfest?
He just got her some unhealthy foods to eat whilst watching it. Chocolate, pringles, turkey drummers, lemonade. Just the usual stuff that the chavs do. She will be thanking him in a few years when she is having daily injections due to type 2 diabetes, I'm sure:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.