The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, poor Izzy in that video where they go shopping! She is as red as a cherry having to sing along with her younger sisters on a kid's musical toy in public whilst being filmed to be beamed out to thousands of peers including her school friends !!! Poor girl! :oops:
Personally I think it's obvious they are trying to humiliate her so she gets to the point where she is so isolated from her friends that she just doesn't want to go out . Then when people ask about it they can play the 'she's happy with us' card.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Kill me now. My daughter just text me on her lunch break at school asking if she can watch the Ingham Family. I've failed as a parent 😭😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I didn't get from yesterdays video was Isla saying she's in 5-6 and Sarah agreeing but saying she doesn't need to buy anymore 5-6

Reactions: 3
I disagree having a baby can make you gain weight I'm pregnant now because of sickness and hormones I'm eating more not because I want too but because my body is telling me too otherwise I will feel I'll - I'm not big tho and I'm hoping after having the baby I can start eating healthier without feeling like tit daily
Everyone has different ideas about portion sizes though. Some women say they eat a lot and are naturally skinny but you find they don’t actually eat the same as bigger women they just think they do. I respect your opinion though.

Could we consider getting off the weight thing? It’s getting a bit OT for this thread, not to mention there’s a lot of opinions here about what is healthy and what isn’t that aren’t exactly good for people with eating disorders to read. The Inghams thread shouldn’t need a trigger warning 😂
But it's ok for some people to criticise the size of a baby or it’s development?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Everyone has different ideas about portion sizes though. Some women say they eat a lot and are naturally skinny but you find they don’t actually eat the same as bigger women they just think they do. I respect your opinion though.

But it's ok for some people to criticise the size of a baby or it’s development?
Because a baby is unable to feed themselves. It's up to his mother to feed him and she isn't doing that properly. Noone is critizing Jace, they're critizing his parents.

Reactions: 16

If you think anybody is “criticising” the baby, you haven’t been reading. People are concerned about the baby because he doesn’t look very healthy (I don’t know anything about babies so I don’t comment on it).
I’ve made a point about the fact that, regardless of anyone’s opinion on Sarah’s weight, the comments are getting OT in relation to the thread. Your comments about portions sizes and women’s waistlines are OT in relation to the Inghams thread, and a forum member even said they’re being triggered and won’t be reading anymore. Why not close off the discussion and go back to talking about the Inghams?

Reactions: 13
Because a baby is unable to feed themselves. It's up to his mother to feed him and she isn't doing that properly. Noone is critizing Jace, they're critizing his parents.
Not always true. Babies come in all shapes and sizes. 2 6ft parents have a baby and it’s likely to be bigger then the babies of parents who are 5ft. Nobody questions my mums eating habits at 4ft10. Not all babies are jubbly and fat, particularly breastfed ones. Jace has a layer of fat on him but society has this old fashioned after the war notion that babies have to be big balls of blubber in order to be healthy and that’s just not true.

The co
If you think anybody is “criticising” the baby, you haven’t been reading. People are concerned about the baby because he doesn’t look very healthy (I don’t know anything about babies so I don’t comment on it).
I’ve made a point about the fact that, regardless of anyone’s opinion on Sarah’s weight, the comments are getting OT in relation to the thread. Your comments about portions sizes and women’s waistlines are OT in relation to the Inghams thread, and a forum member even said they’re being triggered and won’t be reading anymore. Why not close off the discussion and go back to talking about the Inghams?
the Comments about jace looking unhealthy (which he doesn’t) triggered me. My baby was unwell as a newborn and dropped weight and people blamed me for it when it was a life long incurable condition. Also my babies were all small because I’m small and I’d often get people commenting on why my babies weren’t massive like theirs and what was wrong with them.
So works both ways.

Reactions: 1
I have never seen any criticism of Jace, only people expressing concern.
I have read plenty of well-deserved criticism of Lazy’s half-arsed parenting skills around his feeding needs and the fact that she allows the girls to handle him like one of those freaky baby dolls.

As for her unhealthy eating habits and it’s obvious impact on her weight, well that’s plain to see on the vlogs. Those who don’t want to read or comment on this should just scroll past it and not attempt to moderate other posters comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have never seen any criticism of Jace only people expressing concern.
I have read plenty of well-deserved criticism of Lazy’s half-arsed parenting skills around his feeding needs and the fact that she allows the girls to handle him like one of those freaky baby dolls.

As for her unhealthy eating habits and it’s obvious affect on her weight, that’s plain to see on the vlogs. Those who don’t want to read or comment on this should just scroll past it and not attempt to moderate other posters comments.
there shouldn’t be any concern for his size and people keep mentioning their ‘concern’ could make others think the
I have never seen any criticism of Jace, only people expressing concern.

As for her unhealthy eating habits and it’s obvious affect on her weight, well that’s plain to see on the vlogs. Those who don’t want to read or comment on this should just scroll past it and not attempt to moderate other posters comments.
Ok it’s criticism towards women who’s babies are smaller due to genetics. As a mother to small babies I know how damaging it is to have these comments made about your baby.
I’m not bothered about it but thought I’d bring that point up when someone asked for weight issues to stop being mentioned.

Sarah doesn't deserve any empathy even from a woman to woman perspective, please lets all remember what a disgusting human being and mother she is whether she eats healthy/is a size 16 exsetera exseteraaa!

She knowingly let her crusty husband groom young fans one of which has ASD, she knowingly lets her crusty husband pimp out her 3 daughters on Youtube beside titles like 'sibling exposes sister' and the infamous 'creampie challenge'.

Crusty is a lost cause, sick in the head, but she is a mother, a mother that won't feed her baby and should be protecting her children. She's fair game in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok it’s criticism towards women who’s babies are smaller due to genetics. As a mother to small babies I know how damaging it is to have these comments made about your baby.
Jace wasn’t a small baby, he was over 8lb, Sarah repeatedly vlogged going against medical advice when Jace was days old regarding feeding. This was nothing to do with genetics, and down to a mother who would rather sleep than wake a newborn baby to feed that had jaundice.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not always true. Babies come in all shapes and sizes. 2 6ft parents have a baby and it’s likely to be bigger then the babies of parents who are 5ft. Nobody questions my mums eating habits at 4ft10. Not all babies are jubbly and fat, particularly breastfed ones. Jace has a layer of fat on him but society has this old fashioned after the war notion that babies have to be big balls of blubber in order to be healthy and that’s just not true.

The co

the Comments about jace looking unhealthy (which he doesn’t) triggered me. My baby was unwell as a newborn and dropped weight and people blamed me for it when it was a life long incurable condition. Also my babies were all small because I’m small and I’d often get people commenting on why my babies weren’t massive like theirs and what was wrong with them.
So works both ways.
It’s not criticising women who’s babies are small due to genetics. Jace was born at 8lb that’s hardly small. From what I’ve seen people are criticising Sarah after she admitted she wasn’t waking him up as often as the midwife told her as she wanted to sleep. So this is completely different to your circumstances (sorry you have to go through that)

Which is why people are criticising. If she had been trying and trying and had to put him on the bottle no one would have cared.

Reactions: 23
1 i think people were commenting on jace as he wasnt gaining weight sarah kept calling him naughty as he was crying all the time using words like naughty for a baby probably isnt the right word to use also i dont think fat shaming is right yes sarah seems to have gained a bit of weight but if we start judging her for that then we are no better than them we should not poke fun at her weight when she has just had a child although i will say that her meals should not been shown on camera it encourages kids to eat unhealthy puts pressure on parents with kids wanting to eat out and most parents have not got the finances to do so also misguides people on correct portion size as to be fair sarah and chris portion size of food is enourmous and im pretty sure the gov has put a law in place that you cant advertise junk food to kids could be wrong thier so dont hold me to it but if it is correct then thier advertising food that is unhealthy knowing the majority of thier subs are children

Just out of curiosity, did your daughter say why she wanted to watch them? It's good that she asked though, so you must be doing something right! :D
She said a few of her friends had suggested them to her and was curious. She has just discovered family fizz which I'm not thrilled about as I find them irritating but I'd rather she watched them then the inghams.

Reactions: 6
She said a few of her friends had suggested them to her and was curious. She has just discovered family fizz which I'm not thrilled about as I find them irritating but I'd rather she watched them then the inghams.
personally if i was a parent i wouldnt let my kids watch inghams although i know my niece watched them (she not allowed no more ) and she saw the amount of presents they had at xmas and wondered why she didnt have the same and my siter trying to explain to a 5 yr old that she didnt have the money they had was hard as my neice didnt understand but what i will say is why i wouldnt allow any kids to watch the inghams is its all fake thier whiole vlogs that you see all 20 mins of them are fake and what they want you to see so they can create this illusion that they are cool caring family when in fact they dont give a damn about thier subs just a pretense so thier subs can be a cash point for then hense the over priced merch and over priced personalised videos thier a bunch of fakes same as fizz fam

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Are you able to tell her about the allegations or show her the news articles if she resists? She might spread the word to her friends.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.