The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little confused why everyone is in uproar about people commenting on Sarah’s appearance but it’s totally fine to comment on Chris’ often savagely.

I’m not against either to be clear. Just unsure why it’s any different.
They're both jointly responsible for the health of their kids and setting a good example to them and also their viewers so I'd say they're both fair game. Both of them are irresponsible parents and not as trim as they once were but her more so.

It seems particularly cruel for Sarah to not give Jace the best start in life whilst pregnant and breastfeeding and ultimately she controls what goes in her mouth, so in that respect I think she's actually worse. Of course there are emotional/psychological reasons for comfort eating etc but if you choose to be a mother you have to at least try to eat as well as you can and from what we see, she doesn't seem to try that hard (if she did she'd get more sympathy).

Chris is more physically active (!) and we've seen him play about with a so-called diet and healthy eating kick (albeit half-arsed) but, apart from the carrot sticks, I've not really seen Sarah make the same effort.....mind you, if Chris does the editing......

I do think there's a bit of a 'girl code' thing going on too though, with the anti fat-shaming comments - a misplaced sympathy/empathy and loyalty towards Sarah because...
(a) she's female, as are most of the people commenting (I reckon)
(b) lots of women identify with weight struggles
(c) she's just had a baby and that can be tough in all kinds of ways, as other Mums appreciate
(d) her husband plays away (allegedly) and publicly humiliated her

Personally I don't think she deserves much sympathy. She's nasty and certainly forgot all about 'girl code' when the allegations came out and she rallied the trolls to abuse and discredit the young victims.

Reactions: 21
Hi guys,
Some of you may know me from GG, I have been lurking since the move to tattle and decided to finally start posting on here. :)

Just wanted to say, I heard Esme mention she has asked for a phone, now call me old fashioned, but does Esme really need a phone?
I wouldn't say need but most children do have phones her age with minimal credit just incase like if they go on sleepovers etc phones are just a normal part of growing up in this day and age

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh god couldn't we just renanme this thread, Weight weight weight. It's been mostly what has been talked about for 4 pages. Get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having a baby Doesn’t make you gain weight. It’s over eating and being physically lazy that makes you gain weight. A pregnant women only needs 1 extra banana a day when she’s pregnant and breastfeeding and exercise can continue as normal unless there’s a medical issue like spd or high risk pregnancy.
I’ve had 4 babies and I’m the same weight I was at 18 just without the toned tummy.
I’m not for fat shaming but I find it annoying when women use having kids as their excuse for gaining massive amounts of weight.
Sarah must be atleast 14 stone or so and it wasn’t jace that did that to her, it was all the Nando’s and cakes and lack of exercise.
Gasping for breath after walking down the road is not normal.
I disagree having a baby can make you gain weight I'm pregnant now because of sickness and hormones I'm eating more not because I want too but because my body is telling me too otherwise I will feel I'll - I'm not big tho and I'm hoping after having the baby I can start eating healthier without feeling like tit daily

Reactions: 2
A certain You tuber recently indicated on a live that his family met up with someone in real life. He said it after a comment from a very open supporter of the Inghams, she asked if they had a nice day yesterday, He replied yes I have no problems telling people who I met, they are very nice people but it may bring complications for them etc, most of the time he is hard to understand.
Now was this meeting with Chris and Sarah or Nikkie? ok so I may be completely wrong and I hope I am for the sake of the children
I have half expected Chris to pop into a few lives of late and if this is the case why on earth would any of them be meeting up?
Given everything that has been said letters sent out etc?

I said a few days ago that Sarah is showing us all her true colours even associating with her friends given who they are forming a friendship with. It is not as though these people have just a difference of opinions they went all out to destroy Sarah and her kids. No person would think that was OK.
Sarah reads here I presume so Sarah one of these people ridiculed your daughter talking about that live instagram video she made at a party, has videos up with your children in them. That is something any parent would be so upset and angry about.
It is one thing to call and make vids on your husband but your children?
Yet your friends are talking happy thoughts with them?
I and most other parents would defend our children regardless of what we lost in doing so.
Of all the things you have done standing by your husband etc. This is the thing that will destroy you when your children are old enough to fully understand and question and they will how will you answer this?
This has been going on for a few months now but friendships are now moving away from online and closer to real life that is something I cannot understand and this is not Chris's doing it is all Sarah's they are her friends.

Sorry but I usually stay away from this thread because I once did believe this family and struggled thinking why would a woman stay is it true is it not.
I obviously now think he is guilty of talking to young girls in a way that is very wrong.
I will go back on the Fizz Fam thread now and try and encourage ;) people to see how fake this family have become.

Reactions: 5
I disagree having a baby can make you gain weight I'm pregnant now because of sickness and hormones I'm eating more not because I want too but because my body is telling me too otherwise I will feel I'll - I'm not big tho and I'm hoping after having the baby I can start eating healthier without feeling like tit daily
I kinda disagree, it depends on the person I think. Even though I hardly ate when pregnant with my daughter (grief, depression etc caused a complete loss of appetite) I still gained quite a lot. I lost it afterwards but I gained a decent amount while pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys,
Some of you may know me from GG, I have been lurking since the move to tattle and decided to finally start posting on here. :)

Just wanted to say, I heard Esme mention she has asked for a phone, now call me old fashioned, but does Esme really need a phone?
As a mum of of a 9yr old I’m going to say absolutely not! However it seems there are quite a few children in my daughter’s year who seem to have them. The rule is they are only permitted to have them in school if they walk to and from school alone, however that is hard to monitor. Now before half term there was quite an uproar from some parents who feel the school should not allow them, period! It was after a small group of girls with instagram accounts were being accused of cyber bullying and taking selfies of themselves and sending to boys at break ( some were in very inappropriate poses)
These children are not even old enough to have Instagram but hey ho that comes down to lack of decent parenting or not monitoring their use of social media. I think they are having discussions whether to ban use completely from September.

Last edited:
If Esme goes away for sleepovers often then I see nothing wrong with her having a cheap pay as you go type phone but these kids do not need a smart phone. Too many kids have them these days and it’s unnecessary. Esme doesn’t really need one, it’s not like she’s away from her parents often.

As a mum of of a 9yr old I’m going to say absolutely not! However it seems there are quite a few children in my daughter’s year who seem to have them. The rule is they are only permitted to have them in school if they walk to and from school alone, however that is hard to monitor. Now before half term there was quite an uproar from some parents who feel the school should not allow them, period! It was after a small group of girls with instagram accounts were being accused of cyber bullying.
These children are not even old enough to have Instagram but hey ho that comes down to lack of decent parenting or not monitoring their use of social media. I think they are having discussions whether to ban use completely from September.
Instagram accounts for kids is something I’ll never understand. My kids can have social media when they’re 13. No exceptions, and they’ll be being monitored closely by me. Too many young kids have them and there’s too many weirdos on the internet for me to comfortable with it.

Reactions: 9
Isabelle trying to act again. Pretending to like toys for a 7 year old when we all know she’s into makeup etc and the fake band thing. They really need to stop humiliating her, kids these days are brutal and once they pick on something won’t let it drop

Reactions: 6
I think I'm late to the party but who the hell do they think they are?? Ingham official on all of their instagrams. Get a life, you post shite on youtube and sit on your arse all day.

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't say need but most children do have phones her age with minimal credit just incase like if they go on sleepovers etc phones are just a normal part of growing up in this day and age
But Esme is never away from her parents apart from a handful of sleepovers she does a year. She has no need for a phone. If she needs her parents while at a sleepover the friends mum can contact them.

Hi guys,

Ideally each family would have its own rules for the age when children are allowed tablets/phones and each child would wait to become that age to get those priviledges, Esme will actually be going into year six this September! Some of the year six pupils at my daughter's school are as tall as me and some of the girls seem very mature, I have always set the rule of when my daughter is in year six if she wants a phone we will allow it.

Sarah is most definitely over weight, but slot of women are bigger and have not just had a baby!
Am I the only one who thinks Jace is gettibg big now?
I come from a family of small baby's so that might be why!

Reactions: 2
Could we consider getting off the weight thing? It’s getting a bit OT for this thread, not to mention there’s a lot of opinions here about what is healthy and what isn’t that aren’t exactly good for people with eating disorders to read. The Inghams thread shouldn’t need a trigger warning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The phone thing is probably more about status. Oh look our daughter is so cool and we are so cool because we let her have a phone. All to draw more innocent kids into watching the channel.

Sarah hads put on tons of weight and she didn't need to. If she hadn't eaten all that tit during pregnancy or eaten stuff in moderation. Although those pizzas were probably 'healthy' because they had tomato on. ;) But seriously the weight is dangerous and she is going to have to make some drastic changes. You don't have to 'listen to your body' when pregnant. You can choose to eat healthily. Yeah you might be throwing up but the baby will still be getting the best nutrients. God help the next kid if they decide to have Bingham 5 6

They need to teach Esme how to hold that baby. She will drop him one of these days. It looks like she is struggling with him. If she can't handle holding him properly when she is standing then make her sit down to hold him.

Reply from Nuby. So basically they don't give a tit and nothing will be done

Reactions: 4
Having to stop reading this thread as all the weight talk is triggering. I’ll be back when it stops!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i get thier trying to advertise thier merch but putting the kids in different merch everyday and sending isla to a party head to toe in ingham merch is a bit desperate if u ask me

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, poor Izzy in that video where they go shopping! She is as red as a cherry having to sing along with her younger sisters on a kid's musical toy in public whilst being filmed to be beamed out to thousands of peers including her school friends !!! Poor girl! :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
i get thier trying to advertise thier merch but putting the kids in different merch everyday and sending isla to a party head to toe in ingham merch is a bit desperate if u ask me
Kids can be so mean, I’m sure they’re all teased mercilessly. No one in their peer group will think their channel is “cool”.

In my daughters primary school lots of her friends have phones (year 5). They mainly use them for tiktok and group whatsapp messaging. I think they are fine providing all the relevant privacy settings are in place and the children know not to accept friend requests from strangers. I think Esme perhaps just wants to be like her friends. Would be good for her to keep in contact with her friends.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.