The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really shes not fat or obese but she doesn't look healthy in fact she seems to look more unhealthy on every vlog which means shes not looking after herself but then again 10 weeks isnt enough time to snap back into shape but eating pizza hut and all the sugar shes shovelling down isnt healthy still but it's her life not mine I just wish she would look after the kids more and stop shoveling the same diet down their necks

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with GiggleBee, seen so many posts saying “I’m not fat shaming - but...” reminds me of racists who say “I’m not racist - but...”
Lots of women gain weight when pregnant and lots of women find it difficult to lose weight afterwards. Being overweight is rarely just about over eating either. It’s true she doesn’t make the healthiest of choices but it’s her body to make those choices. I think it de values the valid points which are made when unnecessary comments relating to her appearance are made.
personally I read the posts as not so much weight shaming but it's what she eats, I'm a big lady but it's because of meds, but she posts daily showing all the junk she puts in her body and allows the girls to do the same. I just think she should be a better role model not to just the girls but the young subscribers too

Reactions: 11
Really shes not fat or obese but she doesn't look healthy in fact she seems to look more unhealthy on every vlog which means shes not looking after herself but then again 10 weeks isnt enough time to snap back into shape but eating pizza hut and all the sugar shes shovelling down isnt healthy still but it's her life not mine I just wish she would look after the kids more and stop shoveling the same diet down their necks
no I don't think she's particularly healthy either. We rarely see her eating healthy options and the amount of junk she's eating is excessive. I don't eat as often as I should but when I do I make sure it's something actually substantial rather than junk (which is what I'm always tempted to eat, mainly because it's quick, easy & usually cheaper). She should find some more healthy snack options at least.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think Lazy looks that bad for a woman who had her 4th child 2 months ago, so I do understand the anti-fat shame argument.

However, I also get that’s it’s very hard not to judge when we see the amount of junk food, sugar (literally boxes of doughnuts or cream cakes at a time) and meals out she eats. That’s in addition to the very little movement she does and the utter reluctance to feed her newborn. The focus has never been the health of her baby.

If she was the size she is now and didn’t lie about it, had genuinely tried to improve her diet, and considered her baby, I don’t think anyone would comment! It’s her own fault drawing attention by lying and contradicting herself!
Having a baby Doesn’t make you gain weight. It’s over eating and being physically lazy that makes you gain weight. A pregnant women only needs 1 extra banana a day when she’s pregnant and breastfeeding and exercise can continue as normal unless there’s a medical issue like spd or high risk pregnancy.
I’ve had 4 babies and I’m the same weight I was at 18 just without the toned tummy.
I’m not for fat shaming but I find it annoying when women use having kids as their excuse for gaining massive amounts of weight.
Sarah must be atleast 14 stone or so and it wasn’t jace that did that to her, it was all the Nando’s and cakes and lack of exercise.
Gasping for breath after walking down the road is not normal.

Reactions: 19
I've seen really small accounts local to me 'mummy Instas' with like 2000 followers getting gifted shite from NUBY so they must hand their tat out to any old account they mustn't care, probably end of line shite.

Reactions: 4
She’s the Same height as me. Healthy weight is considered between 6st 10 and 9st 5.
Sarah would definitely be considered obese. Not to mention the fact that women’s waist measured is ‘at risk’ if over 31 inches.
I honestly think people’s ideas of what a healthy weight is, has become warped recently.

Reactions: 10
She is full on, hard core OBSESSED with talking about how LIT-TUL that child is.
I swear she’s going start wrapping him in cling film at night hoping he might lose some of that extra water weight so he can continue to be her lit-tull, lit-tull jacey pace.
(Calm down its a joke 😬)
And you would actually swear the fact she sticks a boob in the kids mouth makes her front runner for a knighthood.
He’s 9 weeks old, he should be able to nap without being attached to her. 😏
Yes, great, you’re breastfeeding.... I’m sure baby loves liquidised E numbers. Who wouldn’t.
The child will start weaning, be faced with a vegetable and not have a clue what to do with it.
Good luck with those nappies when fibre actually becomes part of his diet 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
personally I read the posts as not so much weight shaming but it's what she eats, I'm a big lady but it's because of meds, but she posts daily showing all the junk she puts in her body and allows the girls to do the same. I just think she should be a better role model not to just the girls but the young subscribers too
Yes, exactly.
I wonder what her cholesterol levels are like.
Did anyone else find it kind of disgusting that the girls were having tea and "ice lollies" before they went out shopping? I assume that was their breakfast.

• Wow
Yeah exactly. You never see her eat a vegetable or bit or fruit, she never exercises other than walking occasionally and just sounds and looks so unhealthy - not in terms of her weight but her skin, getting out of breath quickly etc.

Its also the fact she constantly lies. Fair enough if you're bigger and own it (I think people wouldn't comment on if it she was just like, yes I've gained weight and I'm not bothered), but Sarah is constantly all I don't like pizza and don't eat sugar at all! yet you can see she does...daily. Also the lying about her size - she claimed to be a size 10 when pregnant with Jace (which I don't think she was that size before she got pregnant. Maybe when they got married) then when shopping recently she was all 'oh the 16s are WAY too big for me, I only have to get them because of my boobs' on stuff that fit her fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest insta story says Jace keeps waking up and screaming in pain. Is she trying to blame the jabs?

• Angry
  • Wow
Don’t tell me they’re going to turn into anti-vaxxers now.

Reactions: 3
I’m appalled they went on holiday abroad with a newborn baby and didn’t have his vaccinations up to date. His travel insurance would have been invalid, and how could you risk it?

That’s a new low for me 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is this the second time that nuby have sent them stuff? They were alerted before and sent a long apologetic message and were genuinely appalled at their mistake.
Is this the same stuff they were previously sent that she had dragged out again or more stuff ?
I remember last time Sarah couldn’t even manage to pronounce nuby right ?
She was saying nubby.
Anyhow I’ve messaged them again just to be sure.

I’m appalled they went on holiday abroad with a newborn baby and didn’t have his vaccinations up to date. His travel insurance would have been invalid, and how could you risk it?

That’s a new low for me 😢
I agree. I didn't even take either of my children swimming before I knew they'd had their jabs. I wouldn't dream of taking a baby abroad knowing they weren't vaccinated. What's the bet that they cancelled his jabs because it didn't fit around their 'travel' plans?

Reactions: 8
Little confused why everyone is in uproar about people commenting on Sarah’s appearance but it’s totally fine to comment on Chris’ often savagely.

I’m not against either to be clear. Just unsure why it’s any different.

I think there may have been a very lot bit of photoshopping going on here, especially on her upper arm which looks out of proportion to her forearm.

Sarah doesn't look obese, but she doesn't look a healthy shape either.

As has been said, it's the unhealthy diet (and denial of it) that provokes comments about her weight/shape.

She should find some more healthy snack options at least.
I predict the return of carrot batons (pre-prepared, naturally.)

I can't imagine them slaving over a tiny hob in the caravan so it'll be interesting to see how they fare on their big adventure. They should've opted for a motorhome instead, so they could've done a tour of Nando's car parks up and down the land.

• Haha
I think he is 100% getting paid for the filming the skating. They’re obviously covering their bases for when yt inevitably dries up.
I have to say it was a much nicer vlog for it. A throw back to the early days when Creepy would go to work & Sarah would buy craft stuff for the girls.
Hope it shows her how it would be without him and the awful codependent enabling relationship they have.

Hi guys,
Some of you may know me from GG, I have been lurking since the move to tattle and decided to finally start posting on here. :)

Just wanted to say, I heard Esme mention she has asked for a phone, now call me old fashioned, but does Esme really need a phone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.