The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Lazys bald spots made an appearance again. Worst eyebrows ever in this vlog. She really wants him to be blonde huh?

Reactions: 4
Thought so too. It's much better with him out of it. However, I really cringed when Esme had the baby out of his pram like a doll when they were outside the shopping centre. One slip and that baby was on the concrete, while Sarah was holding a camera.
Me too, I also cringed when the camera turned to Isla and she had her own trolly full of toys. It’s not clear whether she found it like that or if she did it herself but it’s most likely to be the latter lol. They’re going to grow up to feel so entitled the way they’re going.
How many bloody toys do kids need? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
why does he wanna keep going out all the time skating. now if that was me I would be worried
I'm wondering if he gets paid to film.

Shame Sarah didn't leave creepy, she can cope perfectly well without him and the vlogs are nicer without the head speaking like a wigga (I don't know if you can use that term in 2019 :rolleyes::oops:)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Ingham Family #42 ~ Fed is best? If you ask lazy she would say bed is best.

She knows and she doesn’t care. I can guarantee within a year he will be off with a barely legal new girlfriend. 😖
I think he'd be daft to do that, more so than he is already. He has absolutely nothing without those kids. He would need to get a job (which wouldn't work with all his 'skating' and impulsive purchases). He might not get jobs if they know his history (even though he didn't technically do anything illegal in this country; would a DBS come back clear?)

Even at this stage after nearly a year, providing Lazy and the kids still vlogged I think they'd still plod along (but if that didn't happen and Lazy had to get a job, I don't think granny would be on hand as much to bail them out). The holidays would stop, especially with four children to cater for, all Chris would get is the caravan of love.

Last edited:
She knows and she doesn’t care. I can guarantee within a year he will be off with a barely legal new girlfriend. 😖
I don't think it'll be a year, maybe a few when Youtube dries up even more to the point they won't be able to do it as a full-time job anymore.

Reactions: 5
Leaving aside ‘fat-shaming’ as I have no opinion on that one way or another, but her lifestyle is so sedentary and her diet so genuinely shocking that health issues should perhaps be a greater concern. I’m not even talking about joining a gym or doing some type of fad diet. Walk more, sit down less, eat fewer portions of tit (you eat a lot of absolute tit) and help yourself! Break the habit of a lifetime and set a decent example for your offspring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you even lift watch their vlogs, bro 🤔

Talking about Esme:

Talking about Isla:

Boo boo is the Queen of Cutting Into Conversations, rather than being cut off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha the part of the vlog where apparently Esme said she she doesn't understand why she gets presents on her birthday when her parents should get presents for creating her is so fake.
Esme, love YOU are their present. Take as much as you can get from those two before the money runs out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hahaha the part of the vlog where apparently Esme said she she doesn't understand why she gets presents on her birthday when her parents should get presents for creating her is so fake.
Esme, love YOU are their present. Take as much as you can get from those two before the money runs out!
She’s far more than they deserve!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think Lazy looks that bad for a woman who had her 4th child 2 months ago, so I do understand the anti-fat shame argument.

However, I also get that’s it’s very hard not to judge when we see the amount of junk food, sugar (literally boxes of doughnuts or cream cakes at a time) and meals out she eats. That’s in addition to the very little movement she does and the utter reluctance to feed her newborn. The focus has never been the health of her baby.

If she was the size she is now and didn’t lie about it, had genuinely tried to improve her diet, and considered her baby, I don’t think anyone would comment! It’s her own fault drawing attention by lying and contradicting herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't think shes that fat tbh but I do admit everythink she eats seems to be going to her chin lol

• Haha
I've avoided commenting on Sarah's weight because I've gone the complete opposite way since kids and I hardly eat (force myself for the sake of pregnancy & BFing though, I wouldn't risk my baby's health) and I've lost more weight than I should. It's easy to fall into bad habits. Depression is a huge trigger for that though.

However I agree that she needs to watch her diet a bit better. The amount of junk food is excessive and it's laughable that she says she doesn't eat sugar. The kids eat way too much sugar too.

Today's vlog
Lazy not happy creepy went out
Lazy lying AGAIN!!!! Stated last week she can't express now apparently she needs to try expressing for the first time??!
NUBY are Knobs!!!!!
ESME holding the baby by ice cream van omg scared the life out of me
Is Izzy the ONLY one that supports baby's head???
Creepy out with his mates??????? The boy in background looked about 17-18???
Just too bloody weird

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.