The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen any criticism of Jace, only people expressing concern.
I have read plenty of well-deserved criticism of Lazy’s half-arsed parenting skills around his feeding needs and the fact that she allows the girls to handle him like one of those freaky baby dolls.

As for her unhealthy eating habits and it’s obvious impact on her weight, well that’s plain to see on the vlogs. Those who don’t want to read or comment on this should just scroll past it and not attempt to moderate other posters comments.
Totally agree, I think criticism and concern are getting mixed up!!
Anyone can see the baby is constantly looking for food and he may be tiny but yes baby's can be small or very long etc..... But jace looks unhealthy and very skinny that not criticising that's genuine concern especially when the mother will not take on board any advice

As for the weight thing I totally agree that you should just scroll on past them, this is a talking site and I myself can see that all this talk might of paid off as she is buying carrots in tonight's vlog!!!

I'm going to speak with her tonight. She's only 11 so quite a difficult subject to raise with her but she's a good head on her shoulders.
Just thought I'd say I spoke to my 10 year old granddaughter about them, just worded it carefully and she was great. She even told her friends who now unsubbed

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not always true. Babies come in all shapes and sizes. 2 6ft parents have a baby and it’s likely to be bigger then the babies of parents who are 5ft. Nobody questions my mums eating habits at 4ft10. Not all babies are jubbly and fat, particularly breastfed ones. Jace has a layer of fat on him but society has this old fashioned after the war notion that babies have to be big balls of blubber in order to be healthy and that’s just not true.

The co

the Comments about jace looking unhealthy (which he doesn’t) triggered me. My baby was unwell as a newborn and dropped weight and people blamed me for it when it was a life long incurable condition. Also my babies were all small because I’m small and I’d often get people commenting on why my babies weren’t massive like theirs and what was wrong with them.
So works both ways.
I think the concern has always been from even before the baby was born, the way certain things were handled (on the way to Australia, Sarah bled somewhat - it was clickbaited, but they literally did nothing about it?) and this has then since continued on the vlogs. They will say one thing, then completely contradict themselves, they received advice from both midwives and health visitors yet seemingly completely ignored it. Even down to feeding, the way it comes across is Sarah is wanting to breastfeed so she can say she’s breastfed not because it (could) benefit Jace etc. For selfish reasons, rather than putting him and the girls first.
Again I would also like to point out this is really a gossip website so that is exactly what people are gonna do🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Instead of filming his poor son who was screaming his head off, Chris should've been comforting him. Instead of dragging him around the shop at least just take him home and let him rest. Chris could've dropped them off home and then gone to get the calpol. How many ridiculous nicknames are they going to give that poor baby?

It's obvious Sarah isn't going to eat all those vegetables she bought. Probably has a stash of chocolate somewhere.

I think Isla's 'illness' might be a bit exaggerated by attention seeking. She looked fine to me.

Someone has practically revealed where they live in the comments.

So much about not giving Jace germs. Sarah was licking her fingers and wiping Jace's face. Chris could very easily have passed something onto him:sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly she's so thick. Why say this on the family FB yet in the vlog Chris said he held him for his jabs? 🙄
You saw him in the vlog at the docs... He was filming while she carried jace out!

Reactions: 6
I surprised 11 year olds watch them I can see why 8 year olds do - I can see why pervs do and i can see why sad older woman do excluding a few tattlers lol my twins are 11 they love vids with challenges or meanings or somethink funny not watching a couple of prats in b&m lol

Saying that I am in a group of ifams and most are suicidal sadly

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sarah’s ass must be jealous of all the crap that comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice that Chris accidentally revealed that Jace is actually the reincarnation of beloved British actor Bob Hoskins?

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly she's so thick. Why say this on the family FB yet in the vlog Chris said he held him for his jabs? 🙄
Whether it’s true or not the reason for her holding him instead of Chris being ‘cos he didn’t want to pass on his cold’, what so Chris is just completely avoiding jace and not holding him at all cos he has a cold? What happens if Sarah has a cold she can’t exactly avoid him. Just seemed a random reason and a bit extreme. He’s not a newborn anymore he will be around people with colds he will get germs which isn’t always a bad thing. Yeah maybe don’t kiss him but no need to not hold him.

She’s a liar, Chris was quite clearly there as he was talking in the car park and he was the one who told her to hurry up so they weren’t late when she was banging on to the camera.

Lying is like a hobby to her it seems

She’s a liar, Chris was quite clearly there as he was talking in the car park and he was the one who told her to hurry up so they weren’t late when she was banging on to the camera.

Lying is like a hobby to her it seems
And didn’t she say something about you held him so you’re the mean one not me or something like that

Last edited:
So after the Fizz family announced they're new little blessing we should expect a soopppper doopppper emotional fake tears Ingham pregnancy announcement by the end of the summer yeah?

#42 No situation here but they need another sooper dooper tiny baby for the views

That means they have to have sex though?

Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 20.29.14.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Catching up after a few days away organising little ones birthday!
Anyone else notice that lazy promised to feed Jace 7 hours straight if he needed it? Yet she can't even follow midwife and health visitor advice and refuses to wake him up for feeds when he needs them to help him gain weight and thrive?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.