The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horiffied at them filming their little boy screaming in pain from injections 😳😢 what kind of arseholes film their child suffering for views? It’s not normal behaviour. They seem to get a kick out of this kind of ‘content’. Almost thrive on the drama. Absolutely vile the both of them. Could never imagine filming my poorly child and posting it on Facebook for my friends and family let alone thousands of strangers. Complete and utter wankers....and that is being generous. Makes me so angry 😡
It’s disgusting. Bet their first thought when their kids are in pain is vlog content.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All these comments are making me sad and angry for the little baby .Also a little while ago I noticed on Twitter that Nikki said someone on there was Issys dad .He hasn't been back on under that name before .Anyway this person did know an awful lot about them

I got the impression that Sarah really wanted Jace to have a bad reaction to his jabs 😭
I got that impression too! I feel like that's why she didn't give the Calpol straight away because it would of fought of the temperature/pain ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I got that impression too! I feel like that's why she didn't give the Calpol straight away because it would of fought of the temperature/pain ect.
I've always been told with my babies to give Calpol before their jabs just as a precaution rather than waiting for the side effects to take hold. They seem to get some weird kick out of seeing their children in pain

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I fell pregnant with my daughter just after my sons first birthday 🤷‍♂️
My son was 7months old when I got pregnant again 🤷‍♀️
I was more meaning because they're a vlogging family and like the SacconeJolys they seemed to be having kids close together, maybe just for the views? I understand they might not have conceived deliberately so soon.
In a memoir I read years ago, the author said her mother gave birth to her and became pregnant with her brother weeks later. So there are siblings out there with 9 months between them!

Maybe they can 'say hello to this little friend'?!

Attachments

Last edited:
I can understand Lazy not wanting to use Calpol unless it's necessary, but common sense tells you that a painkiller is going to help your child if they are having injections.

(from Babycentre)

Reactions: 12
I've always been told with my babies to give Calpol before their jabs just as a precaution rather than waiting for the side effects to take hold. They seem to get some weird kick out of seeing their children in pain
Iv never heard that but it makes so much sense now iv read it!

Reactions: 1
I only twigged that because vaccination is a 'dead' virus in the body to develop immunity, then you can get inflammation and feel 'sick' from getting it. So it would make sense to give children Calpol to soothe the pain and fever around the time they get a vaccine.

'Doctor' Chris gets the closest he's ever been to surgical gear!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s disgusting. Bet their first thought when their kids are in pain is vlog content.
Like I said earlier it's almost as if she was disappointed that he wasn't crying in pain after the first few hrs of the vaccines. She was anticipating him crying just so she would have content. Dispicable mother

My pediatrician always said to medicate the baby when you get home as a precaution which I always did and my girls were fine.

I only twigged that because vaccination is a 'dead' virus in the body to develop immunity, then you can get inflammation and feel 'sick' from getting it. So it would make sense to give children Calpol to soothe the pain and fever around the time they get a vaccine.

'Doctor' Chris gets the closest he's ever been to surgical gear!
Looks like he's going to rob a bank. I think he has a fetish with women's underwear. Probably sniffing it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't think what Sarah said is necessarily true. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes. Maybe the dad is in contact and Sarah is lying due to jealously. Maybe the bio dad is trying to get custody. We just don't know what is happening. We do know Isabelle has seen her grandparents recently though. Sarah talks out of her arse all the time.
I thought I read something about a fight between Bio and Creepy? Even though Creeps deserved it, to Issy he’s still one of her ‘dads’ and it was probably a horrible thing for her to be party to. She really is in the middle of that scenario.

Reactions: 1
Just wanted to say that I 100% know there is no harassment claim. She is making empty threats. Surely my doing that she is also borderline harassment. She is asking for it. If you poke a lion he will kill you.

Reactions: 17
Just wanted to say that I 100% know there is no harassment claim. She is making empty threats. Surely my doing that she is also borderline harassment. She is asking for it. If you poke a lion he will kill you.
Just curious as to how you can be 100% sure. Not saying I don't believe you though as I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths

Reactions: 10
When my 2 year old had his first lot of vaccinations the nurse gave him some calpol straight after she’d done them.

Reactions: 3
Just curious as to how you can be 100% sure. Not saying I don't believe you though as I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths
I had to contact WYP about a separate incident so I enquired about the Minghams. The officer I spoke to hinted that I shouldn't believe everything people tell me but he said it in a way that made me think the whole 'harassment' thing isn't true. He wouldn't directly tell me if it was true or not. Might be overthinking it but I don't think it's true. She's trying to shut us up.

Lazy r
I had to contact WYP about a separate incident so I enquired about the Minghams. The officer I spoke to hinted that I shouldn't believe everything people tell me but he said it in a way that made me think the whole 'harassment' thing isn't true. He wouldn't directly tell me if it was true or not. Might be overthinking it but I don't think it's true. She's trying to shut us up.

If there was any truth in the shite she was spouting the police would advise her not to say anything until the matter was resolved, anyone with half a brain cell would know that, Sarah on the other hand broadcasts 'legal proceedings' to 100ks of people. What a dafty.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.