The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say that I 100% know there is no harassment claim. She is making empty threats. Surely my doing that she is also borderline harassment. She is asking for it. If you poke a lion he will kill you.
"Causing alarm and distress" - definitely something they'd have her up on.

No situation though... 😂

Hi Sarah! How's your day? How's your husband? Checked his DMs lately? How did you feel about his long days out 'filming'? 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes Lazy just like social services contacted you to say people had been reporting you, the companies involved would really give you personal info and break data protection because you are that special! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s a police matter in itself right there so I would love to see the evidence. I have no reason to lie, oh that really is hilarious coming from you. It’s all you ever do for all to see. And what about the arrests already been made that you said previously? Again I smell something...although that might be the greasy beanie! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Lazy just like social services contacted you to say people had been reporting you, the companies involved would really give you personal info and break data protection because you are that special! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s a police matter in itself right there so I would love to see the evidence. I have no reason to lie, oh that really is hilarious coming from you. It’s all you ever do for all to see. And what about the arrests already been made that you said previously? Again I smell something...although that might be the greasy beanie! 🤢
Hit the nail on the head... 4 letters:

GDPR

Reactions: 8
I recommend you take a read of this article Sarah and familiarise yourself with the law, it is in fact an offence to threaten legal action when it is unjust and it can be counted for harassment:

"This case serves as a useful reminder that conduct which might, at first blush, appear reasonable (e.g. threatening legal proceedings), can in fact amount to harassment. In each case, whether the conduct complained of crosses the boundary from the regrettable to the unacceptable will turn on the particular facts. Here, the claim for harassment was made out because the threats were entirely unjustified."

Reactions: 17
I got that impression too! I feel like that's why she didn't give the Calpol straight away because it would of fought of the temperature/pain ect.
How disgusting are they wanting a child to suffer

I’m a nurse and I do not allow ANY filming or photography what so ever. Shame on the Inghams and what was that nurse thinking of allowing them to film?
Who in their right mind would though? I’ve never filmed or photographed my child in the doctors, it’s an invasion of his privacy as a patient

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Wonder if Nuby have been in touch with them asking for any mention of them to be removed from the vlogs due.to her husband and it's led her to kick off again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I recommend you take a read of this article Sarah and familiarise yourself with the law, it is in fact an offence to threaten legal action when it is unjust and it can be counted for harassment:

"This case serves as a useful reminder that conduct which might, at first blush, appear reasonable (e.g. threatening legal proceedings), can in fact amount to harassment. In each case, whether the conduct complained of crosses the boundary from the regrettable to the unacceptable will turn on the particular facts. Here, the claim for harassment was made out because the threats were entirely unjustified."
She can't even read a simple sentence, she's never going to understand that.

Screenshot_20190612-121844_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That Instagram story post seemed quite sudden and random.
This is a gossip site and that’s all I’ve seen here amongst genuine concern for the kids (Jace in particular). I’ve never saw threats or anything like that being made.
Must be something going on behind the scenes surely?
A person with half a brain wouldn’t keep posting the empty threats like she does, you’d just let it be dealt with. I doubt that there’s any kind of case to begin with though, she’s just trying to scare people off.
No situation here! Living our best lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Instagram story post seemed quite sudden and random.
This is a gossip site and that’s all I’ve seen here amongst genuine concern for the kids (Jace in particular). I’ve never saw threats or anything like that being made.
Must be something going on behind the scenes surely?
A person with half a brain wouldn’t keep posting the empty threats like she does, you’d just let it be dealt with. I doubt that there’s any kind of case to begin with though, she’s just trying to scare people off.
No situation here! Living our best lives!

They probably have a stalker or something, probably not even about us.

Reactions: 1
They probably have a stalker or something, probably not even about us.
If anything the first person to be dealt with is sorry to say unique fam ( sorry) now they parody her for all too see so if she's had no dealings with I'm sure us in 1 place will be OK, (she says as police come to march me away) 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.