The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she's so thick. Why say this on the family FB yet in the vlog Chris said he held him for his jabs? 🙄
This is what I came on to say, I had read that and then watched the vlog and went hang on a minute you compulsive liar, short memory or what!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 23544

School fees getting expensive?
Nah they’ve been saying things like this since before the scandal broke. I think it’s more about coming off as cool and different. Like the breastfeeding, it’s just a status thing.

You’d think someone who thinks an education is that important, wouldn’t pull their kids out of school every few months for a package holiday. Or wouldn’t leave homework til the last minute if even then.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@tubie83 private schools are expensive so might be plausible although theirs nothing wrong with public schools most of them are academy's now any way so they have to have a higher standard of education also jace has only just had his injections so he went to another country unvaccinated didnt they say in previously vlog that they were getting his jabs done before they went on holiday? not sure as i just skim their vlogs so i dont have to watch it but im sure they did if im wrong i apologise

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 23544

School fees getting expensive?
That’s ridiculous. If they are considering this then they are very very selfish for wanting to isolate their children from social circles even more than they already do. I’m all for homeschooling if there is a genuine need for it, but if they did this then it would be just so they could ‘make memories’ 24/7. poor issy wouldnt pass any exams describing things as a ‘very lot’ 😂

Reactions: 10
If education was really that important to Sarah, she wouldn't take the kids out of school for holidays as much as she does :rolleyes:

also: 'you never know what could happen in the future'. So, she's expecting that her children will only need education behind them as a back up if the future changes? no, they need education to learn about the world and learn skills that will help them gain employment as they get older. Not just so they have education 'behind them'.

Does she really think this youtube thing will last into her childrens' adulthood?

Reactions: 24
If education was really that important to Sarah, she wouldn't take the kids out of school for holidays as much as she does :rolleyes:

also: 'you never know what could happen in the future'. So, she's expecting that her children will only need education behind them as a back up if the future changes? no, they need education to learn about the world and learn skills that will help them gain employment as they get older. Not just so they have education 'behind them'.

Does she really think this youtube thing will last into her childrens' adulthood?
They get acting lessons and agriculture from their parents don’t forget. A very lot of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
homeschooling would require them to school the girls. God help the poor kids if they do.

I homeschooled a little (unofficially) when my son was in and out of hospital but he was only 3 and in nursery school so it literally went as far as teaching him to write his name and some other simple words. I would've been a hopeless teacher for him past that point.

If S & C really believe they could do it, they're delusional. I imagine its a lot of work.

Reactions: 5
‘I truly believe education is very important for a child.’ Really? Who’d have thought it? As fatuous statements go, that’s right up there. Of course it’s bleeping important but try to practise what you preach about that though. Remember when Blair said ‘Education, education, education?’ Even he wasn’t as big a bullshitter as Lazy. As for home schooling, a couple of days of a tutor would be three days too few. The mind boggles at what would happen if one of the girls was homeschooled. Unless homeschooling now means nanny/cook/cleaner, in which case, that would make perfect sense in Lazytown.

Reactions: 6
I kind of feel that during this vlog she was hoping Jace would have a reaction to the vaccines. In her mind she thinks ooh now we have content. She seemed so disappointed when he wasn't having a reaction. Why film your baby hysterical like that. Take him away from the camera. Giving him medicine and practically licking it off his chin was something we didn't need to see. She must have been hungry so disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I got pregnant when my daughter was 4 months old. Never a right or wrong time. So sorry for your loss x
thank you ❤
Sounds awful, but looking back, it was probably a blessing in disguise considering that our next couple of years were tough with our son. My daughter wasn't planned either and it really wasn't the best time (my son was really sick then and she was born after he died) but it did all fall into place! You're totally right, there's no right or wrong time x

I know practically nothing about the Fizz Family to comment on their specific situation

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hahaha the part of the vlog where apparently Esme said she she doesn't understand why she gets presents on her birthday when her parents should get presents for creating her is so fake.
Esme, love YOU are their present. Take as much as you can get from those two before the money runs out!
oh Lordy!Who do we rekon scripted that cringe inducing statement? Gotta be lazy ,as she`s so sure she ought to be awarded mother of the year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.