The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If education was really that important to Sarah, she wouldn't take the kids out of school for holidays as much as she does :rolleyes:

also: 'you never know what could happen in the future'. So, she's expecting that her children will only need education behind them as a back up if the future changes? no, they need education to learn about the world and learn skills that will help them gain employment as they get older. Not just so they have education 'behind them'.

Does she really think this youtube thing will last into her childrens' adulthood?
Considering Isabelle wanted to be a doctor a year or two back - I doubt that her mindset has completely changed with not going into further education? And if it has, then maybe they need to actually question themselves as to why?

In regard to homeschooling, doubt it would necessarily be “standard” homeschooling like it would be online schooling moreso because regardless of their ability when They were at school they have literally no idea what is actually needed from the curriculum & how things are taught, even the syllabus. Also don’t think it’s as simple as “getting a tutor to come and check every few days” 🙄 I think they saw other youtubers families homeschooling and travelling so thought it would be their niche also but I think homeschooling in America is significantly easier (in the sense of pulling out your child from school etc at least from previous knowledge of it) and the whereabouts of where they go is made into an educational experience🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anybody notice it was pissing down with rain, yet baby went out with no coat no hat no socks???? Yet creepy has his grease blanket on his head and jacket, they are in Morrison's and he has no socks, coat or hat, that's why he will be ill next week but I'm sure it will be blamed on creepy giving him his germs as they would never admit to him being half dressed going out in rain !!!!!!!!! Great parenting guys!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It it me or when she's talking to the camera in morris ons, is one eyebrow higher than the other? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘I truly believe education is very important for a child.’ Really? Who’d have thought it? As fatuous statements go, that’s right up there. Of course it’s bleeping important but try to practise what you preach about that though. Remember when Blair said ‘Education, education, education?’ Even he wasn’t as big a bullshitter as Lazy. As for home schooling, a couple of days of a tutor would be three days too few. The mind boggles at what would happen if one of the girls was homeschooled. Unless homeschooling now means nanny/cook/cleaner, in which case, that would make perfect sense in Lazytown.

SHE WOULD MAKE AN ADVOCADO OF IT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well maybe had her and Chris not been slagging him off at any given chance in front of Isabelle and to the camera, this might not have happened
Personally speaking her bio dad must have something to hide if he’s not even bothered to try and see his daughter. If it was me i would be fighting tooth and nail especially when the allegations came out about Chris. What father would be okay allowing a perverted, scummy asswipe around his own teen daughter.
There was obviously more to the whole situation then we think.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 23566

What an absolute knob for posting this.
What a bitchy thing to say. "Sadly" my arse. Sarah and Chris have undoubtedly orchestrated the current circumstances between Issy and her father. She's really planting ideas isn't she? "Sort things out" suggests there is an issue between Issy and her dad. Why even mention it? Of course it's because if there's anything wrong with Issy's family it has to come from her father's side. How humiliating for Isabelle. I hope she's still getting therapy.

Reactions: 15
I don't think what Sarah said is necessarily true. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes. Maybe the dad is in contact and Sarah is lying due to jealously. Maybe the bio dad is trying to get custody. We just don't know what is happening. We do know Isabelle has seen her grandparents recently though. Sarah talks out of her arse all the time.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe anything that comes out of the mouth of an Ingham as a general rule.
But in that case nothing should have been said at all, she wasn’t put on the spot, she actually chose to answer this rather than give her daughter the privacy she deserves.
What type of woman is this.
Who in their right mind shares information like this with a bunch of preteen strangers on the internet, it’s not even the type of stuff you’d tell a neighbour about let alone the whole internet.
Isabelle has been landed with a trio of twats as parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Why has she only just taken the 2 month picture of Jace? He'll be 3 months next week so that picture and the one month one isn't a true representation on how much he's grown in a month, it's basically how much he's grown in 7 weeks!

Reactions: 11
Horiffied at them filming their little boy screaming in pain from injections 😳😢 what kind of arseholes film their child suffering for views? It’s not normal behaviour. They seem to get a kick out of this kind of ‘content’. Almost thrive on the drama. Absolutely vile the both of them. Could never imagine filming my poorly child and posting it on Facebook for my friends and family let alone thousands of strangers. Complete and utter wankers....and that is being generous. Makes me so angry 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Personally speaking her bio dad must have something to hide if he’s not even bothered to try and see his daughter. If it was me i would be fighting tooth and nail especially when the allegations came out about Chris. What father would be okay allowing a perverted, scummy asswipe around his own teen daughter.
There was obviously more to the whole situation then we think.
I agree that's how it looks but we really don't know what goes on for real. Lazy and Creepy aren't going to say. When isabel was seeing him you could see Sarahs manipulation and jealousy from a far, also her black eye video that was appalling to do even if true it was done in early days for young people to feel sorry for her and for views and subs. Should of remained private. With that lot who knows all I'll say is poor kids they've not got a decent parent between them.

Reactions: 7
Horiffied at them filming their little boy screaming in pain from injections 😳😢 what kind of arseholes film their child suffering for views? It’s not normal behaviour. They seem to get a kick out of this kind of ‘content’. Almost thrive on the drama. Absolutely vile the both of them. Could never imagine filming my poorly child and posting it on Facebook for my friends and family let alone thousands of strangers. Complete and utter wankers....and that is being generous. Makes me so angry 😡
Almost makes you wonder if there going on the path munchausen by proxy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.