The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'accident' clickbait was Esme stood on a wasp. A woman flicked it out with her phone apparently. Funny that Sarah tried to make out that she was a member of the ifam. Put the camera away Chris you nonce.

Sarah describing Esme as a 'soldier who had just been shot' was completely disgusting and unacceptable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
22:51 of todays vlog:

Chris:

Me and Sarah reflecting over memories, past present and *FUTURE*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That baby is NOT being fed enough. Absolutely disgusting. Sarah said he’d been awake half hour all day.

He’s been out in the heat all day with one feed?

Fuming.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That baby is NOT being fed enough. Absolutely disgusting. Sarah said he’d been awake half hour all day.

He’s been out in the heat all day with one feed?

Fuming.
Sarah saying tonight that Jace slept solidly from midnight to 5.30am, woke for 5 mins, and then slept until 8.30am. Shouldn't she still be waking him for a feed during the night at his age?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lazy mocking Esme for standing on a wasp like she had been shot (and remember the eyeroll emoji she used yesterday on Instagram about Esme having an accident)... Those motherly instincts again! Can you even IMAGINE how Lazy would react if she stood on and got stung by a wasp???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lazy mocking Esme for standing on a wasp like she had been shot (and remember the eyeroll emoji she used yesterday on Instagram about Esme having an accident)... Those motherly instincts again! Can you even IMAGINE how Lazy would react if she stood on and got stung by a wasp???
Can you imagine if it was Isla? Probably would have gone to the local hospital!

I reckon Lazy was gonna say she got the wasp out till Esme butted in!

Jace chewing on his hand is surely a sign he's hungry right? The next weigh in will be interesting. Anyone got any guesses?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sarah saying tonight that Jace slept solidly from midnight to 5.30am, woke for 5 mins, and then slept until 8.30am. Shouldn't she still be waking him for a feed during the night at his age?
A bf baby should definitely waking in the night for a feed at this age, and would need more than a 5 min feed. But there is no telling the earth mother!

Reactions: 11
He would be fine if he was having plenty during the day but we all know hes not so she should wake him however in the heat it would be more important for her to wake him during the day so he does not dehydrate he should be drinking lots but we all know the only person Lazy gives a tit about is herself and when shes getting her next meal.

A bf baby should definitely waking in the night for a feed at this age, and would need more than a 5 min feed. But there is no telling the earth mother!
My oldest daughter was the only one I managed to breast feed by 8 weeks she was sleeping at least 6 hours at night but she was feeding loads during the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Obviously I don’t wish any harm on Jace, but seriously creepy & lazy need some kind of f**king wake up call!!!

Reactions: 4
I will not be surpised if that little boy has gone down in weight again. Or they hold of on the healthvisitor again for a few days when they get home and feed him like crazy.

Reactions: 8
What was the tacky montage and dedication to Uncle Mike at the end about? It just felt like another chance for Creepy to exploit the girls. Fair enough if Mike had featured in it but there was literally one photo of him at the end. I watched on of the Majorca vlogs from two years ago and Mike was in it loads.

Bet Chris had to google the word suave to know how to spell it.

I will not be surpised if that little boy has gone down in weight again. Or they hold of on the healthvisitor again for a few days when they get home and feed him like crazy.
Probably put weights in his diaper

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet lazy is fuming that she wasn't filming esme when she got stung. Wasp stings are so painful, I hope they gave her lots of tlc but I bet they just expected her to man up. Poor little Esme 😞

Obviously I don’t wish any harm on Jace, but seriously creepy & lazy need some kind of f**king wake up call!!!
I'm worried that he's out in the sun too much. Sarah should take him indoors for a few hours during the hottest part of the day and let him cool down and kick his legs around. It wouldn't kill her to miss some of the trips out, Creepy is perfectly capable of taking the girls.

Reactions: 7
So which is it? Did the lady take the wasp out and bring Esme back to her parents or did Esme drop to the ground and Lazy and Creepy ran to her rescue?

Hm.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I bet lazy is fuming that she wasn't filming esme when she got stung. Wasp stings are so painful, I hope they gave her lots of tlc but I bet they just expected her to man up. Poor little Esme 😞

I'm worried that he's out in the sun too much. Sarah should take him indoors for a few hours during the hottest part of the day and let him cool down and kick his legs around. It wouldn't kill her to miss some of the trips out, Creepy is perfectly capable of taking the girls.
A baby this young shouldn’t be out in the sun, period. They really just don’t give a damn about him!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.