The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:oops:
They would never bring it up in a vlog, ruins thier perfect family image, the ifam would go nuts over it! Nice to know he does see his son though, if its all true.
Hang on, he has another son?! How old is he and who with? šŸ˜±

Reactions: 7
Can I ask how do you know? Do you know them?
Thatā€™s what I was going to say - I didnā€™t think there was any proof out there this was actually true?

:oops:

Hang on, he has another son?! How old is he and who with? šŸ˜±
I donā€™t think we know that for sure / fact. Itā€™s just something thatā€™s been circulating a while following somebody posting that they had had his child. I donā€™t believe she ever posted anything further.

Reactions: 4
Hands up I'm sorry to say this but I'm dubious about this person claiming to be friends of the friend with Chris secret son.

Reactions: 13
Hands up I'm sorry to say this but I'm dubious about this person claiming to be friends of the friend with Chris secret son.
Same here.
In the messages that were supposedly sent by the mother, didnā€™t she say C had nothing to do with them and she was happy with it that way (or words to that effect)?
I may be misremembering, so happy to be proven wrong lol

Same here.
In the messages that were supposedly sent by the mother, didnā€™t she say C had nothing to do with them and she was happy with it that way (or words to that effect)?
I may be misremembering, so happy to be proven wrong lol
Absolutely, I would love to be proven wrong and I've Never doubted anything I've read but we can all come on here and make claims, I would just like to see this proven in some way as if it is made up how creepy and lazy will be laughing. Claims to be a friend and therefor would have more to claim etc. I also do not believe lazy would be OK with him visiting someone he had affair with whilst being away with a newborn.

I had a look on their site. You can now state the text you want them to read out, and pick whether you want a particular family member to do your message or all of them. Iā€™m guessing they are ā€œjustifyingā€ the doubling of the price because itā€™s more personal.
I bet they wonā€™t be reading out all the messages they get sent šŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Haha
Absolutely, I would love to be proven wrong and I've Never doubted anything I've read but we can all come on here and make claims, I would just like to see this proven in some way as if it is made up how creepy and lazy will be laughing. Claims to be a friend and therefor would have more to claim etc. I also do not believe lazy would be OK with him visiting someone he had affair with whilst being away with a newborn.
I thought they were saying he went to see them when they were in Scarborough (?) not whilst on holiday now.

Reactions: 1
I thought Jace was born when they went to Scarborough and Creepy disappeared to go and get a sock for the sleep monitor thing they put on Jace

Reactions: 2
The poster claiming to be friends with the mum of Chris's alleged son has been registered here since 15th April so they could be legit. They've said they used to be a regular on "the other forum" which I assume is Guru Gossip?

Can I ask a question please. I know about 3 girls that Creepy contacted (J, H & B) but where does Chloe come into it? I've seen her on Twitter but I don't know how she fits into the picture.

Reactions: 3
on my god 20 quid talk about exploiting thier fans ... i think they were pissed off that peter crouch got more attention than them that they wernt the most well known person in the room i think that is why one of them always has a piece of cheaply made ingham merch so they can advertise and gain a few more spanish subs

The poster claiming to be friends with the mum of Chris's alleged son has been registered here since 15th April so they could be legit. They've said they used to be a regular on "the other forum" which I assume is Guru Gossip?

Can I ask a question please. I know about 3 girls that Creepy contacted (J, H & B) but where does Chloe come into it? I've seen her on Twitter but I don't know how she fits into the picture.
i think chloe was the one that worked at alton towers and creepy was texting her

i think chloe was the one that worked at alton towers and creepy was texting her
I thought that was Bella? The infamous 'drop that towel and resend' text.

EDIT: Just checked, that was Bella.

Reactions: 6

She was the one in the hoodie,where he was telling her sheā€™s not fat

This is some of Chloeā€™s

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She was the one in the hoodie,where he was telling her sheā€™s not fat

This is some of Chloeā€™s
He should have though about that before he started sending the messages. He can't exactly aske people to think of the girls if that isn't what he done himself.

Reactions: 10
He should have though about that before he started sending the messages. He can't exactly aske people to think of the girls if that isn't what he done himself.
Exactly if he was that bothered about his girls donā€™t send sleazy messages šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
Chloe had quite a few strange messages off Chris but it wasnā€™t at the level as the others received. She struggled more with her mental health though and Chrisā€™s denials hit her hard.
She definitely represents the human side of the whole situation, how peopleā€™s lives can be ruined by this families insistence there is ā€œno situationā€ because while they can still carrying on vlogging and getting freebies they can pretend things are normal but others canā€™t just move on so easily

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really wish Sarah would get her hair sorted, she would look so much nicer with a shorter bob style than hair that just hangs down, especially when you are hot.

Reactions: 11
So are we pooling together then and sending in a nice little script of confessions for creepy to read out???

Twenty quid for that is a total bargain eh lazy??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If we could get creepy to read out a message what would you all write.. Don't forget to comment down below šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.