The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message for the Inghams re: the £20 personalised messages:

EDIT: I've been waiting for days to use it since I found that meme 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Perhaps they’ll even go as far as recording Jace’s first words and then charging for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell £20! Was bad enough when it was £10, they couldn’t get them out on time and now they’ve upped the price. That’s shocking, who would spend £20 on a video message, they really think that much of themselves.
I had a look on their site. You can now state the text you want them to read out, and pick whether you want a particular family member to do your message or all of them. I’m guessing they are “justifying” the doubling of the price because it’s more personal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I had a look on their site. You can now state the text you want them to read out, and pick whether you want a particular family member to do your message or all of them. I’m guessing they are “justifying” the doubling of the price because it’s more personal.
the queen could read out one of their messages and I still wouldn't pay £20 for it, they cant justify paying that and any parents that do then they have more money than sense

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just say when the Ingham go to scrarbrough n he disappears off it is to see the son. Annoyin really as it never gets said

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do people seriously still watch this family after all the shitstorm with Chris and the teenage girls??? What happened with that? It blew up hugely then seemed to disappear overnight.

Reactions: 1
Do people seriously still watch this family after all the shitstorm with Chris and the teenage girls??? What happened with that? It blew up hugely then seemed to disappear overnight.
Police investigated but as J and B were 16+ there was no (legal) crime committed. Morally is a different story.

There's a campaign to make grooming a crime for 'influencers' (e.g. YT and Insta) as they are in a position of power, same as teachers etc. Sadly the people at the helm of campaigning aren't looking that great at the moment for various reasons.

Tattle Ingham threads are probably the main place still shining a light on him atm.

Can I just say when the Ingham go to scrarbrough n he disappears off it is to see the son. Annoyin really as it never gets said
Is Sarah aware that he has another son then? She knows he definitely cheated on her even back then? Do Isabelle, Isla and Esme get to have a relationship with their half brother?

Reactions: 7
Is Sarah aware that he has another son then? She knows he definitely cheated on her even back then? Do Isabelle, Isla and Esme get to have a relationship with their half brother?
She probably is a very very lot aware. She would have read it on here and confronted him about it. You can tell there is tension. The filthy nonce would have had no choice but to admit it. It's a shame Jeremy Kyle has been axed. I would pay to see him walk onto that stage with his bug hotel beanie and greasy hair.

I doubt the girls get to see him. Isabelle barely gets to see her other half brother but when she 'goes out with her grandparents' I think she is going to some sort of therapy/reconciliation meetings with her dad and possibly seeing her other brother then.

Looks like they've had a sub-cull by YouTube again as it's showing minus 39 at the moment. Wish YouTube would give them a views cull too cos there's no way those stats are legit!
Half of their views/subs are bought. No way they are getting 2/300k views a day. 😄

• Haha
I’m surprised the other son hasn’t been brought into the videos as click bait!

• Haha
I’m surprised the other son hasn’t been brought into the videos as click bait!
tit I would .. bring in the secret love child, monetise the tit out of that unfortunate indiscretion for s week or so and then shut the whole tit show down. Denial and the secret police aren’t bringing in the big $$ might as well use what you have available 🙄

That’ll bring the punters in .. better than a pomegranate puppy.

Given as you can tell them what text to read out for your $20 you could have some serious fun with that 😂

“It is I, duchess of Matalan and ruler of all of Asda. The greasy duke of Delonge would like to wish you a very happy 16th birthday” 😂😂😂

So much potential for carnage, not enough brains to see it coming 🙄

God I am so easily amused 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The minghams are the only ones that can find content to video but still end up with a tit vlog...... 🙈

Poor peter crouch been sat near them

• Sad
Watched the last couple of days vlogs as I've been interested to see how the holiday pans out after all I've read on here: couple of thoughts - deffo noticed that Chris said him and Sarah were taking turns to take Jace out of pirate show but Sarah said she brought him out after a few minutes... ok which is it and WHY LIE... they lie about the most stupid, pointless things not even sure if they know what is reality and what's a complete fabrication at this stage. The pictures they post on FB / IG of Sarah do not correlate with the shots of Sarah we see in the vlog. Totally get that she's just had a baby but wow she's a lot bigger than I can ever remember her being, it's more her puffy face than her legs etc. (Don't agree with PP though that she's a size 20...) On the breastfeeding, I think someone a couple of threads back mentioned that they would do it for the holiday as its more convenient for them - I totally think this too and that's why she's not expressing either because they didn't want to have to take bottles etc and all the other paraphernalia needed with them on holiday. I also think thats why she claims she *cant* express so that when they return from holiday they'll put him on formula then. It's quite sad for the girls that this holiday is probably one of the best they've had in terms of what they've actually done on holiday because I'd be willing to bet had there not been so much noise from people to the hotel resulting in them being asked not to film, their holiday would of been hotel - beach - pool and stuffing their faces at the AI buffet...

Reactions: 5
They would never bring it up in a vlog, ruins thier perfect family image, the ifam would go nuts over it! Nice to know he does see his son though, if its all true.

Reactions: 5
1000 comments since Sunday :eek:. Their elite police team sure are going to be busy!
I've been busy catching up here and it's taken me bloody ages!

I can't say I'm surprised at anything they've been up to (nothing those fools do really surprises me any more) but I am surprised to read that the "world famous" Pirate Show is still going! Blimey, that takes me back!.....Not exactly the finest display of local agriculture but with any luck Creepy will have picked up a few new, death-defying tricks to spice up his own, one man, one trick, swashbuckling skating show. He probably thinks those acting acrobats are his peers, hurling themselves about to put on a show for the public's viewing pleasure, but while those skilled and entertaining pirates are churning out a well-oiled routine full of cunning stunts, our greasy showman is just a stunning........... ahem, well, you know what!....

Poor peter crouch been sat near them
I very much doubt that he was sitting near them. When he found out that the Minghams were there surely he would've lived up to his name and crouched himself under the table so no-one could see him. Oh the shame!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.