The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to nothingbutsassyinghams, the Bradford 6 go home Sunday night.

Reactions: 2
The rumour about Chris and his son has been going around for about a year, I believe. He regularly gets comments about it in their vlogs and on instagram. The fact that the Inghams have not denied it speaks volumes. A simple " Chris does not have another son" is all that was needed, but it's never come. They've denied everything else but not this, also no mention when Jace was being born of this being the first son for Chris.

I am almost certain this boy really is his.

Reactions: 11
It just absolutely blows my mind that he’s found one women that will sleep with him never mind several. Gives me the heaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It just absolutely blows my mind that he’s found one women that will sleep with him never mind several. Gives me the heaves
[/QUOTE]

I reckon in the thow's of passion he wears roller blades and the hat...and nothing else...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon in the thow's of passion he wears roller blades and the hat...and nothing else...
[/QUOTE]

😁

I reckon in the throws of passion she’s necking a bottle of Mescale tequila from the nightstand just to get through

And he shouldn’t have pushed his luck getting cocky after he found the only woman alive who would actually give him some throws of passion in the first place

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I forgot what a sweet lil thing Lazy can be. Such a way with words.

Local police must be sick to death of her lodging claims of harassment by now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
well done to iloveinghamgossip for the title, I get fed up of hearing them say everything is Juicy
It's the way they say it, too. "Je-you-see". It's not the accent. Lazy and creepy "litrally" make it sound so gross.

Reactions: 8
Oi, thats not fair I'm just about to get ready to go out with the husband for his birthday (meal and cinema, nothing extravagant lol) and you've put me right off my food lol! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Parents of year again shoving a camera in Esme's face when she's balling after having a wasp stuck in her foot. Gotta get that thumbnail!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Chloe had quite a few strange messages off Chris but it wasn’t at the level as the others received. She struggled more with her mental health though and Chris’s denials hit her hard.
She definitely represents the human side of the whole situation, how people’s lives can be ruined by this families insistence there is “no situation” because while they can still carrying on vlogging and getting freebies they can pretend things are normal but others can’t just move on so easily
Yeah I really felt bad for Chloe. She seems to struggle to leave the house and was constantly posting stuff like 'someone talk?' on Twitter. I'm guessing she didn't have much of a support network in real life, so tried to find that in people who were using the Ingham situation for subs like Wilkes and anyone else who was in that group. I think Hayley was the same before she deleted everything and then came back - going on all of these smaller channel lives for support when they didn't really care.

Obviously I feel for all 4 of the girls that came forward, but I think Jess and Bella at least seem to have really good friends and family support.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why they think to film the girls when they’re crying? Surely your first reaction would be to reassure the child, not to film them

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.