The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are coming back from Majorca on Sunday and Mike's funeral is on Monday so I doubt the girls will be going to school on that day. I hope they don't vlog either.

Reactions: 3
A baby this young shouldn’t be out in the sun, period. They really just don’t give a damn about him!
ooh but she planned to make a small pool for him to play in when it got to warm.... but the girls tokk it as their own.
Sorry but 9 WEEKS and a place to play in water....

Reactions: 2
They are coming back from Majorca on Sunday and Mike's funeral is on Monday so I doubt the girls will be going to school on that day. I hope they don't vlog either.
They're cutting that fine. What if they're is delays at the airport ect?

I'm honestly suprised how much they have Jace in the sun. I was out in the sun for 2 hours today in the sound of England. It was around 18°c and I'm sunburnt (I'll admit I didn't have suncream on!) But then again Jace shouldn't be wearing suncream either being so little.

Reactions: 2
Sarah saying tonight that Jace slept solidly from midnight to 5.30am, woke for 5 mins, and then slept until 8.30am. Shouldn't she still be waking him for a feed during the night at his age?
I think if he was gaining a decent amount of weight it would be fine, but considering how little he’s gained from his birth weight I definitely think she should still be waking him for feeds. As always though she’s delighted she got her sleep and she won’t listen to anyone’s advice. She seems incredibly nieve considering she’s got 4 kids. she doesn’t seem at all bothered about him gaining weight. Every time she says he’s had a feed it always seems to be a quick one even during the day.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely, I would love to be proven wrong and I've Never doubted anything I've read but we can all come on here and make claims, I would just like to see this proven in some way as if it is made up how creepy and lazy will be laughing. Claims to be a friend and therefor would have more to claim etc. I also do not believe lazy would be OK with him visiting someone he had affair with whilst being away with a newborn.
I agree! There is no way she would allow that that to happen

Reactions: 1
It just absolutely blows my mind that he’s found one women that will sleep with him never mind several. Gives me the heaves
I reckon in the thow's of passion he wears roller blades and the hat...and nothing else...
[/QUOTE]

According to Hayley in the Real Ingham chat/live he didn't take his Beanie off :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep, I believe Esme and not her lying mother who needs to embellish everything. She corrected Sarah during her bogus version.
When Esme was correcting Sarah, it seemed like Sarah was trying to shut Esme up with her very abrupt "yep". Obviously wanted to look like a hero when in fact is was a complete stranger who helped their child!
Also, sarah was feeding Jace, fair enough, but why was Chris editing the vlog? Why were they leaving their children unattended in a water park?! They get worse!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if it was Isla? Probably would have gone to the local hospital!

I reckon Lazy was gonna say she got the wasp out till Esme butted in!

Jace chewing on his hand is surely a sign he's hungry right? The next weigh in will be interesting. Anyone got any guesses?
Guaranteed lazy will lie!!!!

Reactions: 1
Is Jace only ever a good boy when he’s asleep and not bothering them? Poor kid can’t even open his eyes without being told he’s naughty and to go to sleep

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I still go by my previous post, if you can't express as lazy stated nothing comes out then how the hell can you tell how much baby is getting, speaking from experience as my daughter couldn't express and was told to try formula inbetween feeds , stupid bloody woman makes me cringe all because SHE wants to breastfeed yet couldn't on the others so WAKE UP lazy and sort your baby out he is hungry

Reactions: 9
Parents of year again shoving a camera in Esme's face when she's balling after having a wasp stuck in her foot. Gotta get that thumbnail!
I said she would do that on her IG. Disgusting

Reactions: 4
I still go by my previous post, if you can't express as lazy stated nothing comes out then how the hell can you tell how much baby is getting, speaking from experience as my daughter couldn't express and was told to try formula inbetween feeds , stupid bloody woman makes me cringe all because SHE wants to breastfeed yet couldn't on the others so WAKE UP lazy and sort your baby out he is hungry
This is what I don't get. If she was to continue breastfeeding and topping up with formula, Jace would still be getting the benefits of breastfeeding, so not sure why she hasn't considered this option. Sarah has been very open about his weight gain & the problems she's had with breastfeeding, and surely if there are no other factors affecting his slow weight gain, surely it comes down to him not receiving the correct amount.

Didn't she mention before in a vlog that Isla dropped off the centile chart, and at that point she was told to start formula by the health visitor? Why wait until it gets to that point with Jace?

Reactions: 5
What happened to the desperate families thread?

If lazy had a tiny bit of common sense i swear she'd be dangerous.. feed your baby...buy some formula.

Reactions: 5
I bet once they are home they will be getting that perfect prep out of its box, this holiday likely the reason she has perceived herself and ignored health professionals to express and top up or top up with formula.

It seems like she feeds him so few times during the day because he is always sleeping, and doesn’t feed during the nighttime hrs when most required to boost milk supply. Poundland princess needs her beauty sleep.

Family of 6 takes 2 suitcase on holiday for 11 nights because they had to pay for their own flights and it was £25 per case each way. But the have the hard neck to ask the kiddy fam for £20 per cut and paste video message!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If you go back and look at old pictures he doesn't seem to have got any bigger. The fact he is still in new born clothes (I'm sure that dinosaur one he was in today was newborn) is worrying, especially as he was 8lb at birth.

Reactions: 13
This is what I don't get. If she was to continue breastfeeding and topping up with formula, Jace would still be getting the benefits of breastfeeding, so not sure why she hasn't considered this option. Sarah has been very open about his weight gain & the problems she's had with breastfeeding, and surely if there are no other factors affecting his slow weight gain, surely it comes down to him not receiving the correct amount.

Didn't she mention before in a vlog that Isla dropped off the centile chart, and at that point she was told to start formula by the health visitor? Why wait until it gets to that point with Jace?

she said it happened on all the girls, I'm so mad because she said she wants to breastfeed so bad and is going to stick to it, my grandson blossomed with the formula feeds and my daughter still had the bonding with breastfeeding, ( although it was more a comfort thing for him in the end ) this is just lazy and selfish it makes me so mad, if nothing comes out with a machine pump then what is baby drinking??

I bet once they are home they will be getting that perfect prep out of its box, this holiday likely the reason she has perceived herself and ignored health professionals to express and top up or top up with formula.

It seems like she feeds him so few times during the day because he is always sleeping, and doesn’t feed during the nighttime hrs when most required to boost milk supply. Poundland princess needs her beauty sleep.

Family of 6 takes 2 suitcase on holiday for 11 nights because they had to pay for their own flights and it was £25 per case each way. But the have the hard neck to ask the kiddy fam for £20 per cut and paste video message!
I

They are probably even more peeeeeed off now that they have had to pay for days out, taxi's and buses lol , no filming in the hotel you naughty peeps , spend some money it won't hurt you ha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That 'nothingbutsassyinghams' has been living in the Inghams pocket all holiday! I bet her parents are fuming 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.