The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isabelle ask a friend to go to movies with her and the girls mother has to drive her there and pick her up again and also paying for movies and dinner.
No wonder they never spend time with their friends
I think both sets of parents dropped the children off, then the friend's mother stayed around the complex until they had their food. Then Lazy and Chris went to pick the children up afterwards as her friend stayed over. I don't think the girl's mother had to pick her up again (might have done today after the sleepover I'm not sure, I only skipped through the vlog).

Are you aware of the allegations, too? Asking because Chris is far worse than just cringe and Sarah is a mardy cow.

Oh yes.. it was just before I unsubscribed.. he did creep me out.. he looks slimy, and that hair euw! She is such a pain in the backside. I had better words to describe them but don't think it's appropriate or allowed.

Reactions: 5
Yes she picked her up again today. She lived 45 minutes away so Isabelle did not want bother her parents to drive so far to pick her up and drive back and forward back and forward.
For me it would be more natural that they shared it since she slept over since the mother could not just stay in town and wait to they had finnished.

Oh my, Sarah just told us she did not wash Jaces clothes in 8 weeks. around 23.45

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Nuby has gifted them a double electric breast pump and a dummy steriliser.
Ffs. Makes me so angry that they get gifted things when people can’t even afford the basics.

We just had to cancel our holiday because we can’t afford it. I’m devastated, but it was either food or a holiday. Meanwhile they go on holidays for free and eat out all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes she picked her up again today. She lived 45 minutes away so Isabelle did not want bother her parents to drive so far to pick her up and drive back and forward back and forward.
For me it would be more natural that they shared it since she slept over since the mother could not just stay in town and wait to they had finnished.

Oh my, Sarah just told us she did not wash Jaces clothes in 8 weeks. around 23.45
Did I hear that right? Jace wore that sleepsuit when he was around 2 weeks old. It's then been shoved back in a drawer without a wash and put back on 8 weeks later?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did I hear that right? Jace wore that sleepsuit when he was around 2 weeks old. It's then been shoved back in a drawer without a wash and put back on 8 weeks later?
I don't know about the drawer but she just got it out of his washload. And it is unnatural that a baby can still fit in an outfit at 11 weeks that he wore at 3 weeks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.