Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Can I make an early suggestion for the next one. I was about to post but the last thread closed whilst I was typing 😂

The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again? What’s my age again?

• Haha
Reactions: 79

thegreencow

VIP Member
Letting Isabelle go to the cinema is hopefully the start of more freedom. We have given the Minghams so much help recently. We should write a book. What do you think guys?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

String Man

VIP Member
Message for the Inghams re: the £20 personalised messages:

EDIT: I've been waiting for days to use it since I found that meme 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mags

VIP Member
Watched today's vlog (first in ages).....sooooo many questions.....

Did her mirrored sunglasses come free with the holiday? If she's not contracted to be wearing them then I'm sorry but there's no excuse. It's annoying seeing his reflection and all the camera paraphernalia reflected in them, not to mention the fact that they're bloody ugly glasses. Maybe she wears them so Creepy can't see her eye-rolling and dirty looks in his direction?

Why did the Water Park not chuck him out for his incessant woohoooooooing? Is he afraid that it may not come across as a very lot of fun unless he's making those dimwit noises all the time?

Why is Isla wearing that denim jacket all the time? At the water park people were walking past in just their swimwear - she must've been boiling. Issy seems to have hers on a lot too.....in that heat?

That tribute to Uncle Mike was a bit random and stuck in the middle of the vlog like that (surely would've been better to close the vlog). He's trying to have a serious, poignant moment then it cuts to him in his chav gear, dressed like one of those hand car-wash people that accost you in the supermarket car-park and he's talking like an absolute dickhead, discussing the deep and meaningful topic of their after-dinner drinks.....

Why is he taking the piss out of Issy for apparently mispronouncing the foreign-named cocktails when he talks like an imbecile and can't even pronounce English words properly half the time? Was he a bit tipsy already? He sounded like a moron.

He tells us that they "got sandcastles" at the beach......does he mean they were there, already pre-made, and he picked them up and took them away as a memento? Sandcastle are made, Creepy, not got. I'm surprised that he didn't vlog himself trampling down the sandcastles like a weirdo on the rampage, as they left the beach (accompanied by even more "woohooooo"s). He seems the type.

Was there nobody else in the hotel dining room for dinner? Have they been told that they're only allowed the leftovers after everyone else has eaten and gone?

And Lazy, the nasty mother-sucker, doing that impression of Jace sucking away at his hands etc....She looked like a scabby, bottom-feeding fish sucking on an aquarium wall. He's probably starving and dehydrated while her trout pout is sucking away on a "mo-jeeeto". Just vile.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Off Sarah's Instagram story imao still denying it scum why has that baby not put any weight on so many delusional kids who believe them over the truth
Ignore it? 😂
More like reply with snappy comments, post vague ‘ugh da haterz’ stories on Instagram stories and devote vlog time to rants about every little thing.

The only things that woman ignores is her hungry baby and her husband’s attempted extra marital activities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I think them buying a caravan is the best decision they’ve made. That way when it all goes tits up they still have somewhere to live 😉

• Haha

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Well I think lazy will really look the part when she steps out of her new home I mean “2nd home” in her velour tracki and ugg boots while sporting her 80’s high pony tail

Living your best life eh seacroft 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

youtubewatcher303

Lazy will start off the vlog complaining that Jace wouldn't let her sleep. Creepy will then get back from the school run and ramble about absolutely nothing. Later they'll go shopping for bits and bats (but not groceries) and zoom in on Jace napping saying he's being a good boy. Then it'll be time to pick boo boo up. Then later Creepy will pick up Issie and Esme and they will go to Morrisons for something for dinner - because why be prepared when you can do it last minute. Lazy will then prepare said boxed/packaged meal and claim she did it from scratch. At some point there will be Issie cam where she discusses how she does the most basic and mundane tasks (example: "this is how I put on slippers, and then I will pack my school bag for tomorrow, and then I will look out the window"). Then either Creepy will end the vlog with a greasy close-up of his face/neck rash or Lazy will end it with a nice jee-you-see coldsore smooooch!

Sorry if you just threw up in your mouth a little.

• Haha
  • Sick

ohhotdamn

Wash your mouth out! He ain’t doing another test, foooo. He’s a pilot for crying out loud. He’ll just get his special pilot badge out and flash his ‘Young Hollywood’ million dollar smile.
The pilot things kills me 😂😂 I met Chris when I was 16 (14 years ago!) and this was his story then, pilot AND a doctor! When in fact he was a luggage handler at LBA!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hatshepsut

Sarah is really starting to look in like she’s in her 40s
Not only is she starting to look a lot older but it’s time somebody told her that she should have stopped eating for two after Jace was born.

A0D5C673-7716-4CF1-933D-29F07B0F4CFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

moimoi

VIP Member
Lmao Fizz Family are living it up in a luxury penthouse in Dubai meanwhile the <<term removed>> Inghams get a caravan. Oh what could have been!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It just absolutely blows my mind that he’s found one women that will sleep with him never mind several. Gives me the heaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

thegreencow

VIP Member
The 'accident' clickbait was Esme stood on a wasp. A woman flicked it out with her phone apparently. Funny that Sarah tried to make out that she was a member of the ifam. Put the camera away Chris you nonce.

Sarah describing Esme as a 'soldier who had just been shot' was completely disgusting and unacceptable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Those T shirts were such bad quality when he pulled the first one out the pack and showed us the back you could see the transfer all the way through it must be tracing paper thin and that hoodie was like cardboard.

Plus why he so ugly tho?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Hope he's prepared to do another driving test as well.
Wash your mouth out! He ain’t doing another test, foooo. He’s a pilot for crying out loud. He’ll just get his special pilot badge out and flash his ‘Young Hollywood’ million dollar smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 34