The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't work out what was going on with Sarah's jumper today, which was embellished with those massive, shiny, silver sequin discs (now THAT'S what I call 'fussy', folks!)

Was she wearing it in an effort to attract Jace's attention, like a baby's sensory toy, drawing his eye to the shiny, dazzling objects flapping about? It's just as well that she doesn't seem to go near him all that much, mind you, because those gigantic sequins are a definite choking hazard.

Or was she actually trying to scare him away, like when gardeners hang reflective CDs near their crops to repel the birds?
Or maybe she's trying to deter other birds? i.e. Creepy's adoring ifam who apparently flock to him like magpies seduced by his sparkly bits and bats (or you could say, like flies on tit), looking to steal him away as some kind of perverse treasure for themselves? The pair of them do a mighty fine job at repelling this bird though, I seriously can't imagine anyone being even remotely attracted to either of them and shiny, happy people they are not!

And did they really call Jace "monkey boy" in today's vlog (apparently because of his skinny, long arms)? So this charming duo is not content with the other naff nicknames they're trying to make stick. How many names does one baby need? And as for that pathetic attempt at yet another tiresome hairdryer prank......sigh...... #takeyourhairdryerandshoveitwherethesundontshine #howmanyinghamsdoesittaketokilloffachannel

Quite frankly I don't know why I didn't switch off that snoozeworthy video when Creepy announced "Anyways, we're just kickin it in Morrisons right now." (What?!!!) Talk about scraping the bottom of the content barrel. Someone needs to tell that d-head that you can't polish a turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
http://freegifmaker.me/images/2f5RA/

Comedy gold! Just remember, Chris, we are laughing AT you and not WITH you.
Who comes out of the shower fully clothed with their hair pasted down after towel drying? Chris Ingham!
Who sees a hairdryer on the ground, thinks nothing of it and assumes it's good to go? Chris Ingham!
Who ignores the talcum powder that falls out as he picks it up and doesn't even look at the buttons as he switches on the drier? You all know the answer!

PS- Sorry I don't know how to directly place the gif here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m no expert but common sense would tell me that these talc “pranks” are dangerous and can be harmful when inhaled. So why is it that Chris thinks it’s ok to do this a second time?! I hope none of the young viewers get any ideas from it. Absolute head. THINK for once in your life.

It’s crossed my mind before but I wonder if Chris still interacts with viewers via DMs? Didn’t somebody point out before that he seems to follow a lot of underage girls? :sick:

Also, it still surprises me that Isla is 7 years old as-well. I was like her when younger (definitely not at 7) but not for long. I was that annoying kid that kept tapping on their mom’s arm when they were in the middle of a conversation saying “mom, mom, mom, moooom” but after being ignored or told to not to butt in I soon got the point. It’s really not difficult to tell a child to not be rude Sarah.

Reactions: 14
Who comes out of the shower fully clothed with their hair pasted down after towel drying? Chris Ingham!
Who sees a hairdryer on the ground, thinks nothing of it and assumes it's good to go? Chris Ingham!
Who ignores the talcum powder that falls out as he picks it up and doesn't even look at the buttons as he switches on the drier? You all know the answer!
Yeah when he switches on the hairdryer it's pointing right in his face, not even at his hair. Who does that? And when the girls went in the cupboard to get the resources ("resources"? wtf?!) the talc just happens to be standing on its own, within easy reach, carefully placed in front of the rest of the toiletries which are tucked away in a basket behind. A couple of times it looks like Issy is looking out of shot to someone else, I reckon Creepy was there too while they were planning the 'surprise'.

Does anyone really find that stuff funny? Even if I suspend reality and imagine being a fan of theirs (not an easy task!), I'm sure I'd still cringe at that prank. Sod the beanie, he needs to get his bestest thinking cap on PDQ because their content is dire!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna answer this since I’ve been mentioned. 😬
The real Inghams started with good intentions, I do honestly believe that. Unfortunately that group and that account is run by a few different people, of different ages, with different agendas.
The fact check NOTHING.
So you might have one story that’s true, sandwiched in between numerous “victim stories” that were proven to be complete bull tit. Which do you remember?

Some ifam members were making up victim stories to show how easy it was to do, nothing was checked, it was all just posted.
The real Inghams started arguing with each other, we all remember Hayley posting on there asking for her evidence to be removed? Their very public fights on Twitter. I won’t be dragging up what else happened but I’m sure a few know or remember reading what went down.
The people running that account and their infighting was very obvious.
Then they went on a vendetta against other family channels they felt were “cashing in” Rees, Mcfee.
I’ve always wondered if a certain YouTube family were actively posting on the real Inghams social media . Can’t prove they are so I’m saying nothing 😬
They ARE bringing attention to this, but not always good.
They come across as obsessed and I definitely wasn’t the only one who thought this, not even close.
Show me evidence to back up what they post great, il support them
If there is none. I won’t change my opinion. But this isn’t the first “I’m 13/14/15 and Chris Ingham.....” style post we’ve seen.

They also set out to attack the “ifam” for supporting the family, these are kids, stupid kids maybe but still kids. Yes they celebrated “ifam appreciation day” but did they deserve to be dragged for it online? Most don’t know or understand what’s been happening with Chris over the last year. Calling them out or calling them stupid isn’t the answer.
View attachment 14012View attachment 14013
So no I don’t agree with their approach most of the time.
I assume they don’t agree with my view on this. You all might not either.
That’s ok.

Not the first time it’s happened. Not even the second. 😐 or third.
That’s the thing if you repeatedly post wrong info /victim stories then all credibility is gone and you can’t complain when people don’t take you seriously 😐

Reactions: 10
I agree with everything you're all saying! I hate Chris Ingham he literally makes me gag, and we know teenage girls are his thing, butttt the way those messages are written just look a bit old and mature for me! I don't know any 14 year old that would message like that. Not saying it isn't true but not taking this as gospel without more proof. We know the other things he did are 1 million percent true..and the man is a dirty creepy pervy Kont. But..more proof needed with this one.
My initial reaction was also that the messages sounded like they were written by someone older but it's not out of the question.

Do we know how old this girl is now? This alleged events may have taken place quite some time ago. Whilst I wouldn't expect someone in their teens to use the word "refrain", likewise I wouldn't expect someone Issy's age to talk about gathering together the prank "resources" (rather than just "stuff" or something like that) but she did, so it's possible! (Creepy's wording there, I reckon.) The girl in question may be recalling her experience repeating words she's heard adults use in relation to her account or might just be an old head on young shoulders, as it were.

I agree that it's a good idea reserve judgement for now until more compelling proof comes along (if indeed it does) because you just never know.

Yes I do know them personally and have always stated that in the threads
Do the Inghams know you post on here?

For anyone who hasn't seen this from the Real Inghams' Instagram. If anyone is wondering why she said 'work' instead of 'school' at the age of 14, she meant her paper round. That poor girl. This is horrendous. I hope that she is getting lots of support. Chris Ingham is a monster.

View attachment 13996View attachment 13997View attachment 13998View attachment 13999View attachment 14000
I would take this with a massive pinch of salt until a time when/if police confirm it to be true or some other form of solid evidence is revealed. Absolutely disgusting if it is true.

Reactions: 8
http://freegifmaker.me/images/2f5RA/

PS- Sorry I don't know how to directly place the gif here.
That lighting really shows off his roots. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It makes me sick to see the low IQfam absolutely fawning over that highly stupid, irresponsible and dangerous prank. The fact these idiots thought it would be a good idea to film and influence other young impressionable kids to try out the same thing on their own parents is infuriating. The lame prank was so set up and absolutely orchestrated 100% by creepy. His acting is so bad. Painfully bad. I cringe so much when he pretends he doesn't know he's quite clearly being filmed. Ghastly oil bucket he is.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They've got a point!...
D9F03E71-7660-4C5F-9DA1-522DD17B8CBC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Real Inghams lost all credibility with me when they didn’t even bother to turn up to their own protest outside YouTube in February.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I couldn't work out what was going on with Sarah's jumper today, which was embellished with those massive, shiny, silver sequin discs (now THAT'S what I call 'fussy', folks!)

Was she wearing it in an effort to attract Jace's attention, like a baby's sensory toy, drawing his eye to the shiny, dazzling objects flapping about? It's just as well that she doesn't seem to go near him all that much, mind you, because those gigantic sequins are a definite choking hazard.

Or was she actually trying to scare him away, like when gardeners hang reflective CDs near their crops to repel the birds?
Or maybe she's trying to deter other birds? i.e. Creepy's adoring ifam who apparently flock to him like magpies seduced by his sparkly bits and bats (or you could say, like flies on tit), looking to steal him away as some kind of perverse treasure for themselves? The pair of them do a mighty fine job at repelling this bird though, I seriously can't imagine anyone being even remotely attracted to either of them and shiny, happy people they are not!

And did they really call Jace "monkey boy" in today's vlog (apparently because of his skinny, long arms)? So this charming duo is not content with the other naff nicknames they're trying to make stick. How many names does one baby need? And as for that pathetic attempt at yet another tiresome hairdryer prank......sigh...... #takeyourhairdryerandshoveitwherethesundontshine #howmanyinghamsdoesittaketokilloffachannel

Quite frankly I don't know why I didn't switch off that snoozeworthy video when Creepy announced "Anyways, we're just kickin it in Morrisons right now." (What?!!!) Talk about scraping the bottom of the content barrel. Someone needs to tell that d-head that you can't polish a turd!
The funny thing is is that she bought that horrible jumper in both pink and grey because she couldn’t decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sarah can be the tin man and Chris the scarecrow they could travel to Oz on their next trip and maybe together they could find a brain

Reactions: 20
Oh this comment makes me so angry!! The Real Inghams have worked tirelessly since Jess first came forward last July to raise awareness about what Chris has done and to get justice for his many victims. They have dedicated hundreds of hours of their own time to this cause and have done an amazing job in raising awareness about Chris and about online grooming in general. They have done a magnificent job and have opened up a lot of people's eyes to the hideous behaviours of groomers. A tattle member said that the Real Inghams sounded like a jealous ex of Chris's and I personally think that that was a very thoughtless, ignorant thing to say. Why be so against someone (or a group of people) who are just trying to put a stop to Chris's abominable behaviour and bring closure to his victim's?
Do you not remember the embarrassment of the failed London protest?
Real Inghams need to stick to what they can prove and concentrate on proving any other evidence

100% agree on other posters re the real inghams. We know they read here as they steal the posts 😂

At the beginning I thought they were great getting the message out, however they have turned so unprofessional and unreliable.

Like others the protest cancellation was pathetic. Theyve been desperate to gain something on the inghams ever since.

Reactions: 13
Sarah made me laugh when she said to Chris Jace must be like you no neck, er hello Sarah been a long time since your neck was visable with your chins but wondering if you still see the size 10 you in mirror. You couldn't see Jace neck Sarah because of that ridiculous cardigan you had on him in the house and big wooly hat. You absolute thick idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unbelievable that they blew talc all over Jaces’s cot bed. Are they oblivious to the recent legal case where it was proven talc can cause cancers, the last thing they should be doing is blowing it where Jace could inhale it. Thick idiots.
Creepys acting abilities are hilariously lame, this channel is a snooze fest, they must be seething that they don’t get offered freebies anymore, no trips to London or gigs or Disney or premieres.
Still, at least they can fall back on the bright lights, big city vibe of Morrison’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m gonna answer this since I’ve been mentioned. 😬
The real Inghams started with good intentions, I do honestly believe that. Unfortunately that group and that account is run by a few different people, of different ages, with different agendas.
The fact check NOTHING.
So you might have one story that’s true, sandwiched in between numerous “victim stories” that were proven to be complete bull tit. Which do you remember?

Some ifam members were making up victim stories to show how easy it was to do, nothing was checked, it was all just posted.
The real Inghams started arguing with each other, we all remember Hayley posting on there asking for her evidence to be removed? Their very public fights on Twitter. I won’t be dragging up what else happened but I’m sure a few know or remember reading what went down.
The people running that account and their infighting was very obvious.
Then they went on a vendetta against other family channels they felt were “cashing in” Rees, Mcfee.
I’ve always wondered if a certain YouTube family were actively posting on the real Inghams social media . Can’t prove they are so I’m saying nothing 😬
They ARE bringing attention to this, but not always good.
They come across as obsessed and I definitely wasn’t the only one who thought this, not even close.
Show me evidence to back up what they post great, il support them
If there is none. I won’t change my opinion. But this isn’t the first “I’m 13/14/15 and Chris Ingham.....” style post we’ve seen.

They also set out to attack the “ifam” for supporting the family, these are kids, stupid kids maybe but still kids. Yes they celebrated “ifam appreciation day” but did they deserve to be dragged for it online? Most don’t know or understand what’s been happening with Chris over the last year. Calling them out or calling them stupid isn’t the answer.
View attachment 14012View attachment 14013
So no I don’t agree with their approach most of the time.
I assume they don’t agree with my view on this. You all might not either.
That’s ok.

Not the first time it’s happened. Not even the second. 😐 or third.
I have had another look at the Real Inghams Instagram posts and I can't see anything on there that is not backed up with proof - except perhaps the post from this most recent girl (and in retrospect, I shouldn't have shared it on here as there doesn't seem to be any proof provided. But that is not to say that the Real Inghams haven't received further proof from the girl but have chosen to not make that proof public). If you look at their insta posts, from the one about Prinny being from a puppy farm, to the one about Chris driving his kids about in a car that had failed its MOT to the ones where his young victims screen record themselves clicking on Chris's messages and it going to his Twitter/snapchat. Please show me a post on their Instagram which isn't backed up with proof (except, like, I said, the most recent one). They may come across to some as being 'obsessed' but their have been some very serious allegations made about Chris and it is maddening that he is still allowed to vlog every day and make his thousands when if he had been in another job in a position of trust, such as a teacher or a care home worker, and had sent those sexualised messages to a 16 year old, he would have been charged. The Real Inghams don't want him to get away with it for one minute longer and that is why they post every piece of evidence that they can find that might help bring him to justice and raise awareness. Chris's victims have had months of abuse on Twitter and on Instagram, whilst Chris has just seemingly got away with everything that he has done. He could well be still messaging and meeting up with fans this very week and as Sarah does absolutely nothing to stop him, I support anyone who raises awareness about Chris and prevents people getting involved with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.