Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHellNo

Guys he's baiting you to go to the video to give it a thumbs down, DON'T DO IT FFS

Giving a thumbs down is the same as giving a thumbs up, it shows as engagement on their vids so it feeds into the youtube algorithm and promotes the video/channel more on sidebars and in people's 'recommends' thus increasing views and money for them. Also sponsors who pay them only care about engagement, not subscribers.

Anytime they ask in the vlog 'what's the weather like where you are?', 'where do you think we're going on holiday?', 'comment down below' etc.. it increases engagement, thumbs up/down are the same.

It's an act of desperation, Creepy is getting worried. Earning money on youtube means that subscribers aren't important at all, it's views/engagement that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

GeorgiaLucy

Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 17.02.34.png

What a disgusting and wildly inappropriate title! :sick: They are literally baiting pedophiles, it's not even a case of accidental wording, this is deliberate and needs to be stopped immediately, make sure you report the video. Also they don't even use a pie, it's a cake so he has no defence of using the wording he did.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

moimoi

VIP Member
Thank god that poor boy has got Esme, the only one I've seen who's shown genuine affection.

I thought this was a really cute moment until Iddy Biddy butted in for camera time.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

whybrows

If there was any doubt that this man, Christopher Ingham, is a wrong 'un - the title of that video alone is an absolute beacon to attract child sex abusers. Absolutely disgusting. Seriously, if any of Sarah's friends read here, she needs to be told. Her husband is pimping out her children. Is she ok with this? I'm outraged.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Yeetyboy

Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs
I can disprove one thing they said. I'm 13, around the age of most of their viewers so technically a "young person" and I immediately linked it to something sexual, and so would all my friends and the majority of my school.

Lazy we all know you read here, not every young person is deluded! I used to be Ingham obsessed but look where I am now

• Wow
Reactions: 52

sAvia

A great team effort, everyone! Spot the real Chris and win a pack of Rolos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Little Miss

View attachment 13749
Getting a bit cocky aren’t we creepy?

I’m sorry but who does he think he is? Mate you are not a celebrity with ‘haters’, you are 34 year round old man who doesn’t accept his own hair colour, who leers and grooms girls who are you and vulnerable. You Chris ‘whoo’ ingham are a disgusting individual who gets off of this sort of thing. You make my stomach turn and probably your entire families to, you only have to look at their faces to see their disgust for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

soberpanda

Every time I’m reminded that he got stopped at immigration, my general mood improves just a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

sAvia

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2f5RA/

Comedy gold! Just remember, Chris, we are laughing AT you and not WITH you.
Who comes out of the shower fully clothed with their hair pasted down after towel drying? Chris Ingham!
Who sees a hairdryer on the ground, thinks nothing of it and assumes it's good to go? Chris Ingham!
Who ignores the talcum powder that falls out as he picks it up and doesn't even look at the buttons as he switches on the drier? You all know the answer!

PS- Sorry I don't know how to directly place the gif here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The way Sarah is with jace makes me feel so uncomfortable. Constantly wanting him to sleep and calling him fussy, my baby boy was born 3 days after jace and I love his awake periods of the day! My boy weighed the same as jace at birth and is now 9lb 4oz!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

String Man

VIP Member
Just when you thought Chris couldn't be any more disgusting, BOOM there it is.

I've reported the vlog. He really doesn't give a shiny shite what perverts he drags in from the gutter as long as it gets the views.

Fucking dirtbag, he knows the double meaning involved. Sarah is a scummy mummy for letting him put up a title like that, fucking enabler.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

String Man

VIP Member
I would piss myself laughing if Chris registered him as Rolo Tom Delonge Woohoo Ingham in her absence.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

soberpanda

It’s definitely intentional.

If it was accidental (and I’d be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, as not everyone knows common slang) they would’ve changed it when they saw the comments and realised it was slang for something nasty.

Just deleting the comments just proves they knew. Which we all knew anyway, but this just proves even further that they don’t give two shits.

I guess paedophilic views are still views, eh? 😖

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41