The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they actually keep in their cupboards? Last time I had a peek it was a half-eaten easter egg, paracetamol, bourbon biscuits and custard creams.
Just proves what absolute scumbags they are.

Custard creams.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An old vlog of their's from 2015, six minutes into it Our Christmas Day part 2. One of the girls receives a pie game when it's Chris dads turn the cream ends on his face, as he wiped it off he says " oh God i feel sorry for all those women now" You can hear Sarah and granny Jane laughing. Tried to attach it but it wouldn't let me, maybe someone on here can.
Ewwww in front of the children? That family turn my stomach

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread 34# The weirdo pound pays Mum and Dads wage.

Thread 34# The views are as low as their morals.

Reactions: 8
He wasn't trying to make it better though, was he? He wasn't editing it to remove any ambiguity, he changed it up to make it even more salacious and titillating and to shove it in our faces (as it were!) He thinks he's untouchable.
The sad thing is, he does seem to be untouchable. He can do whatever he likes and nothing will happen to him ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. YouTube, the NSPCC all the mental health charities, the disgrace of our government, Twitter, facebook, Instagram - you all know what he has done and is probably still doing and not one of you can stop him. Let's all just sit and watch this car crash continue cos not one of us can do a thing about it - until our flipping government suddenly see the urgency of getting the law changed so that a 'person in a position of trust' extends to a YouTube vlogger, in addition to teachers, sports coaches, care home workers etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I think the only way something will happen is if someone starts a petition to protect Youtube kids - making sure they're getting a wage and to prevent them being exploited by parents with pweirdo-clickbait titles. I'm pretty sure child actors/models in this country are fairly protected compared to Hollywood, so there needs to be some sort of regulation for 'influencers' and youtubers too. If it could get any sort of recognition or backing then maybe it would actually make it to parliament?

Its a shame nothing came of the no room to groom thing, but all of the people involved in that were too focused on the family drama side of things and growing their own channels. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Thread #35 Creepy and The Great Wee-Soaked Elevator (doors closing, going down at last!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thread #35 Urban Gangsta, Sicko Prankster, Down with the NCP, Yeah you know me!

Reactions: 2
Thread #35 Got pie on ya face, big disgrace, tricking ifam all over the place (We will, we will mock you!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
The Ingham Family #35 Lazy & Creepy A.K.A Aimless and Shameless.

Reactions: 6
I was just watching Louise Pentlands weekly shite and Darcy said at one point when they were filming themselves in the garden running through sprinklers that she was filming her mum doing it as she was wearing a swimming costume so not allowed to be filmed, how old is Darcy? 8? Even she knows!

Regards to social services I had a friend who grew up in a terrible environment, real squaler she's done well to turn her life in to something good but thinking back she's appalled the social did nothing to help her and her siblings although many visits were made no help was given as long as they weren't starved or sexually abused I don't think they can do anything.

I'm angry at the video title same as everyone but do you know what, let them leave it up for the world to see it's all just adding to the piles of evidence with stuff like that out there under their name just digs the hole further for them, no management, no deals no SITC invites, have your weirdo pounds you couple of ponces!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.