The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sick to see the low IQfam absolutely fawning over that highly stupid, irresponsible and dangerous prank. The fact these idiots thought it would be a good idea to film and influence other young impressionable kids to try out the same thing on their own parents is infuriating. The lame prank was so set up and absolutely orchestrated 100% by creepy. His acting is so bad. Painfully bad. I cringe so much when he pretends he doesn't know he's quite clearly being filmed. Ghastly oil bucket he is.
It seems to me that he's near the edge with all the constant hate at him and Sarah. He put up that comment about the dislikes on their vlog and then the same day, or next day, he organises this "prank" with the hair dryer, the same prank that led to the vid being removed from their channel. only this time he makes the joke on him and not the kids.

I think he did it to stick two fingers up at all their haters.

I haven't watched the vlog so don't know what time of day he has this supposed shower, but he was fully dressed and rubbing his head with a towel? So he got dressed while his hair was wet 🤔
Don't think so. He stuck it under the tap to wet it a bit i reckon, and is it also normal for men with short thinning out hair to blowdry?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah but what about all the deleted content ??
I’m with ooohthedrama , just because it’s been deleted it doesn’t mean people
Haven’t read their posts
they know it was all false Info before it was wiped 🤷‍♀️
I didn't know that. People shouldn't be posting things about people unless they know that they are 100% true. Just like I shouldn't have last nignt when I shared that post without seeing any proof and now really regret doing so. But the Real Inghams have done so much to raise awareness with all the Instagram posts and YouTube videos - where there has been lots of evidence to back up each post. Surely they should be applauded for that at least.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if the story is true but surely the police would have paid Chris a visit instead of just trying to call him.
My daughter and friend had similar situation with a bloke he didn’t touch them , just asked them in appropriate questions, I rang the police they came straight round and took my daughter in the car round the estate to see if she could see him. So yes the police do act quite quick on these occasions .

Reactions: 9
Yes I know which school too.
They’ve never been good keeping things private though have they?

It’s like they just reveal stuff on purpose just so they have even more of an excuse to witch & complain.
It just reminds me of the whole house selling situation

Reactions: 12
I didn't know that. People shouldn't be posting things about people unless they know that they are 100% true. Just like I shouldn't have last nignt when I shared that post without seeing any proof and now really regret doing so. But the Real Inghams have done so much to raise awareness with all the Instagram posts and YouTube videos - where there has been lots of evidence to back up each post. Surely they should be applauded for that at least.
I have watched a lot of this stuff and looked at the Instagram etc. But is there any videos that don't jump from twitter home screen directly to messages without an edit? I have not seen any that just film from start to finish process of either clicking on the email and opening up or directly from twitter etc?
It does have to be said a lot of it is of petty arguments on twitter just screenshot proving what?
But the main thing again that I keep coming back to is why these girls chose to go down the Instagram twitter papers route and not the police?
Social media is not the place to be even talking about these issues let alone young girls going into great details where are the parents?
Mainly arguing on Twitter with young ifam kids who don't know any better is that a grown-up sensible thing to do?
I ask anyone on here if this happened to there Daughter would they post it all over twitter and argue till your blue in the face with what 12-13 year old kids?
I doubt it very much so why are we seeing these things?
I am sorry if this offends anyone but if these people clearly want it to be judged and tried on social media then they have to answer some tricky questions.
Please if any 100% evidence exists to put it up because I read one from a girl she is 19 I am sorry but at most he is an adulteress.
That is very very different from a pedalo.
Shaycarl he was an adultress all done online with a younger girl but never have I seen the word pedalo why?
This group of people is a shambles if indeed the stories are true then this bunch who claim to make a difference have destroyed any chance of justice ever being done.
And they know it that is why they clutching at straws posting stories of 14-year-old girls did they not think to say hang on this is an actual crime we should not put it on twitter?
Again police do not try contacting a man on his phone when a 14-year old girl is accusing him of sexual conduct.
Yes, I have probably upset a lot of folks but it is what I think sorry I am not an Ingham supporter but pedophile is a very strong word to call someone without 100% unquestionable evidence.
many dangerous pedophiles are out there doing unthinkable things so to use a word so strong and ugly you have to be 100% sure.

Reactions: 3
5) we all know Chris is a snake but surely we dont believe he just walks the streets of Leeds at 7am
Are you saying that he doesn't walk about, he only slithers and slides?!

Seriously though, he's a self-confessed night-owl so his late night/early morning escapades suggest that it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for him to be out and about before school. He certainly seems to like his alone time and solitary jaunts. If he's on his way back from hanging out at his favourite petrol station forecourt then it's definitely possible - he can't be doing his deep and meaningful "d-head thought" detoxing mantras and meditation when the early morning commuter rush starts and the forecourt starts piling up with noisy cars!

I don't think we've been privvy to enough information to either prove or disprove these particular allegations so I will keep an open mind. Creepy certainly isn't your typical kind of guy (thankfully) and even though we seem to know a lot about his habits I am sure there is still a lot more that he has managed to keep private/hidden so I wouldn't rule anything out just now.

Reactions: 7
Please if any 100% evidence exists to put it up because I read one from a girl she is 19 I am sorry but at most he is an adulteress.
That is very very different from a pedalo.
Shaycarl he was an adultress all done online with a younger girl but never have I seen the word pedalo why?
Look, I know Chris is quite feminine but he's not an adulteress he's an adulterer.

Yes, I have probably upset a lot of folks but it is what I think sorry I am not an Ingham supporter but pedophile is a very strong word to call someone without 100% unquestionable evidence.
Pedophile is not only a strong word, but also an incorrect word unless referring to prepubescent children.

In Chris's case it would be ephebophilia (postpubescents aged 15 - 19).

Reactions: 17
It seems to me that he's near the edge with all the constant hate at him and Sarah. He put up that comment about the dislikes on their vlog and then the same day, or next day, he organises this "prank" with the hair dryer, the same prank that led to the vid being removed from their channel. only this time he makes the joke on him and not the kids.
I think he's on the edge too, putting up a vlog that might well be removed is not very responsible when he's got a wife and 4/5 kids to feed. His skin has been tit lately, he's put on weight, the comfort beanie doesn't come off and he's had to resort to wearing the same pair of elasticated pants daily. You know he'll be getting no physical affection from Sarah, so he's probably very frustrated.

Last time we had the arrogant behaviour like this it was about 1-2 months before the Jess scandal.

Reactions: 18
Look, I know Chris is quite feminine but he's not an adulteress he's an adulterer.

Pedophile is not only a strong word, but also an incorrect word unless referring to prepubescent children.

In Chris's case it would be ephebophilia (postpubescents aged 15 - 19).
Haha yes he does look feminine, Grammarly is not all it says it is on the box;)
See now I've never seen anyone call him that just pedophile.

Wow! I'm shocked! She looks like she's made out of cardboard!
I know what you mean but I think the dizzy heights of being a popular celebrity icon being immortalised in life-sized, cardboard cut-outs are a distant dream for them!

Because the swaddling fabric is the same colour as her top, it looks like he's somehow caught up in her t-shirt. Not the best photo and although Jace looks beautiful, she really looks stiff and tense, like it's all really forced and for whatever reason she doesn't want to be there in that moment. The colouring of the fabrics and the background just make it all look a bit meh as well. I'm sure they could've taken much nicer, more natural-looking shots themselves.

Reactions: 7
And as I speak another twitter spat from real Inghams probably with a young ifam. Real Inghams asking for results of research because someone said why would the girl walk her dog and do paper round before school. Surely they have figured out by now this is childish behaviour all based around child grooming it’s an insult to any child that has ever been groomed. Arguing on
Twitter with kids FFS grow up people and get some morals!

Total crap. If he wasn’t showing any interest that isn’t right and if he’s showing a little too much interest in a creepy way that’s very very wrong. The only way for him to do right by the girls is to apologise to the victims of his creepiness and stop perving on his stepdaughter
Read my post again, but slightly slower?

And as I speak another twitter spat from real Inghams probably with a young ifam. Real Inghams asking for results of research because someone said why would the girl walk her dog and do paper round before school. Surely they have figured out by now this is childish behaviour all based around child grooming it’s an insult to any child that has ever been groomed. Arguing on
Twitter with kids FFS grow up people and get some morals!
I don't think Pippie is that young, from her profile pic it looks as though she has a child herself.

Having said that, her Twitter feed shows that she definitely does not support the Inghams. For example:

RealInghams are shooting themselves in the foot with those screenshots though as there appears to be no actual evidence. It distracts from and discredits the other girls who spoke up.

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean but I think the dizzy heights of being a popular celebrity icon being immortalised in life-sized, cardboard cut-outs are a distant dream for them!

Because the swaddling fabric is the same colour as her top, it looks like he's somehow caught up in her t-shirt. Not the best photo and although Jace looks beautiful, she really looks stiff and tense, like it's all really forced and for whatever reason she doesn't want to be there in that moment. The colouring of the fabrics and the background just make it all look a bit meh as well. I'm sure they could've taken much nicer, more natural-looking shots themselves.
What also bothers me is most photos with newborns the parents are looking at their baby lovingly but Sarah is staring at the camera.

Reactions: 8
Most of these 'prank' videos just remind me of this vid and also that DaddyOFive channel:

Even 'harmless' pranks could be emotionally upsetting to kids or could escalate into something more.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.