The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do know them personally and have always stated that in the threads
If you know them personally, tell me do you condone their behavior?

Do you report back as to what’s been said on here?

Reactions: 5
For anyone who hasn't seen this from the Real Inghams' Instagram. If anyone is wondering why she said 'work' instead of 'school' at the age of 14, she meant her paper round. That poor girl. This is horrendous. I hope that she is getting lots of support. Chris Ingham is a monster.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
the police n
For anyone who hasn't seen this from the Real Inghams' Instagram. If anyone is wondering why she said 'work' instead of 'school' at the age of 14, she meant her paper round. That poor girl. This is horrendous. I hope that she is getting lots of support. Chris Ingham is a monster.

View attachment 13996View attachment 13997View attachment 13998View attachment 13999View attachment 14000
the police need to step up if shes still underage as hes touched her that's molestation it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 17
I wonder how long ago this was? Surely if she was 14 the police would have taken action!
Yeah, forgive me if I’m wrong here, but I’m sure someone on this thread said realinghams weren’t trustworthy?

Reactions: 9
If you know them personally, tell me do you condone their behavior?

Do you report back as to what’s been said on here?
Nobody needs to report back anyway! We all know the freaks sit looking at what's said about them everyday! That's why her fat arse is glued to that sofa, scrolling 24/7. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder how long ago this was? Surely if she was 14 the police would have taken action!
that's what Im thinking they would have gone around and arrested him for questioning due to her age, even if it was a while ago she was still underage when he touched her, he probably thinks its normal behavior and its even more sickening if Sarah has known, he makes me want to punch his lights out and vomit with his ET fingers and spotty face and to think I actually liked him better than Sarah at one point(personality wise) I know sad person I am 🤢🤮

Reactions: 7
I guess the main point about this girls story is we need to find out whether it’s real first. There has been increasing question marks about some of what’s come out of the Real Inghams page. If it’s true then the police will have to take action as it appears there will be conversations that can prove her story.

Reactions: 14
I agree with everything you're all saying! I hate Chris Ingham he literally makes me gag, and we know teenage girls are his thing, butttt the way those messages are written just look a bit old and mature for me! I don't know any 14 year old that would message like that. Not saying it isn't true but not taking this as gospel without more proof. We know the other things he did are 1 million percent true..and the man is a dirty creepy pervy Kont. But..more proof needed with this one.

I don't know if the story is true but surely the police would have paid Chris a visit instead of just trying to call him.

Reactions: 10
I don’t like commenting on anyone’s looks especially kids, but Isla isn’t that cute. She used to be but I think she’s a somewhat unique looking child. Idk what it is. She’s not bad looking, just unique.

Esme on the other hand has always been stunning to me. I think she’s really naturally beautiful and has the personality to match. Shame Sarah and Chris don’t seem to see that.
Esme is my favourite too She seems so caring and kind bless her

Reactions: 16
Yeah, forgive me if I’m wrong here, but I’m sure someone on this thread said realinghams weren’t trustworthy?
Oh this comment makes me so angry!! The Real Inghams have worked tirelessly since Jess first came forward last July to raise awareness about what Chris has done and to get justice for his many victims. They have dedicated hundreds of hours of their own time to this cause and have done an amazing job in raising awareness about Chris and about online grooming in general. They have done a magnificent job and have opened up a lot of people's eyes to the hideous behaviours of groomers. A tattle member said that the Real Inghams sounded like a jealous ex of Chris's and I personally think that that was a very thoughtless, ignorant thing to say. Why be so against someone (or a group of people) who are just trying to put a stop to Chris's abominable behaviour and bring closure to his victim's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Why oh why do the ifam send them so many gifts? Surely the Inghams have more cash to splash than their average pre teen fan? They should really be embarrassed accepting gifts from children, probably bought with pocket money or even their birthday money.
At this stage ,not to shut their po box is totally shameless!.It also proves they don`t give a dam about their ifam ,or their circumstances.Do they even still do competition giveaways?Someone needs to remind them of the saying "it`s better to GIVE than to Receive"!Ugh!

Oh this comment makes me so angry!! The Real Inghams have worked tirelessly since Jess first came forward last July to raise awareness about what Chris has done and to get justice for his many victims. They have dedicated hundreds of hours of their own time to this cause and have done an amazing job in raising awareness about Chris and about online grooming in general. They have done a magnificent job and have opened up a lot of people's eyes to the hideous behaviours of groomers. A tattle member said that the Real Inghams sounded like a jealous ex of Chris's and I personally think that that was a very thoughtless, ignorant thing to say. Why be so against someone (or a group of people) who are just trying to put a stop to Chris's abominable behaviour and bring closure to his victim's?
🤨 As per my post, like I said - I may be wrong regarding realinghams - I haven’t dedicated a lot of time to looking into them.

The latest dm they have put up if true, is a very serious allegation- I would hope there is some evidence to back it up.

Reactions: 6
Jace always looks annoyed that he's ended up with these two idiots as parents.

Also why was his earlobe so white when Esme was holding him? Is that normal?

I think Isla needs a fringe. I know it can't be helped the fact she has very thin eyebrows but I think a fringe would help with it (if that makes sense!)

Reactions: 2
Oh this comment makes me so angry!! The Real Inghams have worked tirelessly since Jess first came forward last July to raise awareness about what Chris has done and to get justice for his many victims. They have dedicated hundreds of hours of their own time to this cause and have done an incredible job in raising awareness about Chris and about online grooming in general. They have done a magnificent job and have opened up a lot of people's eyes to the hideous behaviours of groomers. It was oothedrama who said that the Real Inghams sounded like a jealous ex of Chris's and I personally think that that was a very thoughtless, ignorant thing to say. Why be so against someone (or a group of people) who are just trying to put a stop to Chris's abominable behaviour and bring closure to his victim's?
I’m gonna answer this since I’ve been mentioned. 😬
The real Inghams started with good intentions, I do honestly believe that. Unfortunately that group and that account is run by a few different people, of different ages, with different agendas.
The fact check NOTHING.
So you might have one story that’s true, sandwiched in between numerous “victim stories” that were proven to be complete bull tit. Which do you remember?

Some ifam members were making up victim stories to show how easy it was to do, nothing was checked, it was all just posted.
The real Inghams started arguing with each other, we all remember Hayley posting on there asking for her evidence to be removed? Their very public fights on Twitter. I won’t be dragging up what else happened but I’m sure a few know or remember reading what went down.
The people running that account and their infighting was very obvious.
Then they went on a vendetta against other family channels they felt were “cashing in” Rees, Mcfee.
I’ve always wondered if a certain YouTube family were actively posting on the real Inghams social media . Can’t prove they are so I’m saying nothing 😬
They ARE bringing attention to this, but not always good.
They come across as obsessed and I definitely wasn’t the only one who thought this, not even close.
Show me evidence to back up what they post great, il support them
If there is none. I won’t change my opinion. But this isn’t the first “I’m 13/14/15 and Chris Ingham.....” style post we’ve seen.

They also set out to attack the “ifam” for supporting the family, these are kids, stupid kids maybe but still kids. Yes they celebrated “ifam appreciation day” but did they deserve to be dragged for it online? Most don’t know or understand what’s been happening with Chris over the last year. Calling them out or calling them stupid isn’t the answer.
503D5EEF-525F-4C9D-B68C-C935B09F4901.jpeg 3BF3E678-117B-4410-9C72-2797EE9B5CC4.jpeg
So no I don’t agree with their approach most of the time.
I assume they don’t agree with my view on this. You all might not either.
That’s ok.

The latest dm they have put up if true, is a very serious allegation- I would hope there is some evidence to back it up.
Not the first time it’s happened. Not even the second. 😐 or third.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna answer this since I’ve been mentioned. 😬
The real Inghams started with good intentions, I do honestly believe that. Unfortunately that group and that account is run by a few different people, of different ages, with different agendas.
The fact check NOTHING.
So you might have one story that’s true, sandwiched in between numerous “victim stories” that were proven to be complete bull tit. Which do you remember?

Some ifam members were making up victim stories to show how easy it was to do, nothing was checked, it was all just posted.
The real Inghams started arguing with each other, we all remember Hayley posting on there asking for her evidence to be removed? Their very public fights on Twitter. I won’t be dragging up what else happened but I’m sure a few know or remember reading what went down.
The people running that account and their infighting was very obvious.
Then they went on a vendetta against other family channels they felt were “cashing in” Rees, Mcfee.
I’ve always wondered if a certain YouTube family were actively posting on the real Inghams social media . Can’t prove they are so I’m saying nothing 😬
They ARE bringing attention to this, but not always good.
They come across as obsessed and I definitely wasn’t the only one who thought this, not even close.
Show me evidence to back up what they post great, il support them
If there is none. I won’t change my opinion. But this isn’t the first “I’m 13/14/15 and Chris Ingham.....” style post we’ve seen.

They also set out to attack the “ifam” for supporting the family, these are kids, stupid kids maybe but still kids. Yes they celebrated “ifam appreciation day” but did they deserve to be dragged for it online? Most don’t know or understand what’s been happening with Chris over the last year. Calling them out or calling them stupid isn’t the answer.
View attachment 14012View attachment 14013
So no I don’t agree with their approach most of the time.
I assume they don’t agree with my view on this. You all might not either.
That’s ok.

Not the first time it’s happened. Not even the second. 😐 or third.
Thank you! that’s a good bit of background info on them.

Going to suspend my belief until there are receipts.

Reactions: 2
I want to believe that realinghams posts is true, just cos maybe something would actually happen to Chris if it was, but if it was, would the police not have acted on it? Especially with the victim being underage?

Reactions: 6
Thank you! that’s a good bit of background info on them.

Going to suspend my belief until there are receipts.
I don’t have a problem with what they’re doing in theory,
it’s no different to what we’re doing here, keeping the conversation going and making people aware of what’s happened.
I just don’t think they make the best choices, I don’t think they check what they’re posting before doing it.
And I don’t think they’re all on the same page at the same time,
fighting the same fight.
Just my opinion 😐

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.