The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrisā€™s face looked super angry at Esme until he realised the camera was one heā€™s more fake than his black hair that man ugh

Iā€™ve had to comment on the most recent video. 2 minutes in and Sarah is saying Jace has been good until heā€™s started crying, and then Chris chiming in too.

Heā€™s a newborn! He doesnā€™t want to be filmed all the time!

Reactions: 6
I know she acts like a four year old
I guess it's not her fault, her parents have infantilised her as they probably think the babyish talk will be 'cute' for the viewers. I do wonder if she has an Iddy Biddy Boo Boo voice for home/vlogs and then uses more developed speech when she's at school. If not, her peers probably think she's a bit simple.

Reactions: 21
have to say she looked lovely todays vlog, what a difference a hair cut and hair brush can do.
I see nothing wrong with seven year old girls wearing knee length socks, don't get why that's a problem they gave always been for children! I wire them for school and my daughter occasionally wears them.
That is fine if you aren't a family vlogger but Chris knows exactly what he is doing. Google Asian Anime school uniform. Think back to why You Tube was disabling comments a while ago and tell me you really don't think that Chris is sexualising his daughters!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Chris Ingham... ā€œReally exciting meetingā€ yesterday....(Meeting is actually him and Sarah in lounge) ā€œI know, Iā€™ve got it! Why donā€™t we get the kids to fill an electronic appliance full of a cancer inducing substance and blow it into my face?ā€ ā€œWhatā€™s that you say Sarah? Weā€™ve done it before and itā€™s crap?ā€ ā€œThe Ifam are so gullible, they wonā€™t care. One even said Iā€™m their idol! Stick in a disclaimer at the end of vlog!ā€
Give. Me. Strength. šŸ˜«šŸ˜«

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I think Isla has definitely lost her 'cute' appeal since her teeth started falling out. Her face has changed massively with it. Creepy and lazy play on her being the smallest (girl) and baby her but with that giant gummy gap it's clear for all to see she's not a toddler any more.
I haven't watched for a few days, just far too dull at the moment. They need to pull their socks up on the content front if they want to still be riding the YouTube gravy train at Christmas!

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t like commenting on anyoneā€™s looks especially kids, but Isla isnā€™t that cute. She used to be but I think sheā€™s a somewhat unique looking child. Idk what it is. Sheā€™s not bad looking, just unique.

Esme on the other hand has always been stunning to me. I think sheā€™s really naturally beautiful and has the personality to match. Shame Sarah and Chris donā€™t seem to see that.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be surprised if in about a year's time, Isabelle and Esme move schools again (aka back to a free school). But Sarah and Christopher won't admit it's because they can't afford it anymore. šŸ˜‚
I bet they will move to another part of the country which means the kids will have to go to a new school. That way they have an excuse to not have to pay the fees any more lol

Reactions: 6
I guess it's not her fault, her parents have infantilised her as they probably think the babyish talk will be 'cute' for the viewers. I do wonder if she has an Iddy Biddy Boo Boo voice for home/vlogs and then uses more developed speech when she's at school. If not, her peers probably think she's a bit simple.
I feel like it doesn't help that they make out she's so small/tiny, when in actual fact she's probably in the average height range for her age - especially as Sarah seems kind of average in height (I'd guess about 5'4) and Chris seems quite tall.

Reactions: 2
This video popped up on my youtube. They made a nice effort with her room and the house back then. Now they just buy a big pile of tat / pineapple tit that Sarah likes. It's sad because Izzy seems so happy back then and appreciated the little things in life. Before they spoiled things with the constant surprises.

Now that Isabelle is going on 14 I think she should be able to design her own bedroom and shop for it herself. Maybe do it with Grandma or something seeing as Sarah wants to control everything.

Now she's a teen she should have a say in what her safe place looks like. If they put the amount of effort they did here but let Isabelle control everything that would give the child such a boost. She seems so down at the minute and her acting skills are getting more cringe worthy as time goes by. It would be nice to see a genuine smile and some genuine excitement on her face.

I agree with you my 11 year old boy got to have his own room a couple of years back and this year we redecorated it for him, he chose the paint and the wallpaper and his light fitting, he even chose all his own bedding, its a proper boys bedroom and hes a happy chappy being in it, he didn't really take to his own room at first but we promised him a choice in stuff and he loves it now , in fact he spends a lot of time chilling in there and leaves his older brother alone now, which my 15 year old loves as he has his own space too which he designed win win situation, but the parents want total control over their children which will lead to problems later on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That isnā€™t true though. It may be he didnā€™t talk about his kids with his skating mates but he was around for all of them before all the YouTube stuff started and definitely showed an interest in them.
How would you possible know that? Do you happen to know them personally? Anyway I was clearly talking about Isabelle and as for Esme well we know he got scared and f***ed off to America with his ā€œman friendā€ when she was born.

Reactions: 4
The way Sarah is with jace makes me feel so uncomfortable. Constantly wanting him to sleep and calling him fussy, my baby boy was born 3 days after jace and I love his awake periods of the day! My boy weighed the same as jace at birth and is now 9lb 4oz!
congrats on your new son, he sounds like hes thriving , my 2 boys where both 9lb 11 and 9lb 9 born and they thrived in the following weeks, even my daughter who was 8lb 5 was filling out her babygros by Jace age she lost a few ounces at first as she was a section baby so they lose stuff naturally but boy did she eat and she was a chunk by Jaces age

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t like commenting on anyoneā€™s looks especially kids, but Isla isnā€™t that cute. She used to be but I think sheā€™s a somewhat unique looking child. Idk what it is. Sheā€™s not bad looking, just unique.

Esme on the other hand has always been stunning to me. I think sheā€™s really naturally beautiful and has the personality to match. Shame Sarah and Chris donā€™t seem to see that.
I was looking at the pic that was posted here recently and noticed how much she has changed and how filled out her cheeks looked!

Reactions: 3
How would you possible know that? Do you happen to know them personally? Anyway I was clearly talking about Isabelle and as for Esme well we know he got scared and f***ed off to America with his ā€œman friendā€ when she was born.
I didnā€™t know this, thatā€™s horrible. Iā€™d be broken if my husband did this!

Reactions: 2

Esme has that filmstar soft glow to her face , she totally suits her gorgeous red hair, she could be snapped up for modelling

Reactions: 5
Yes I do know them personally and have always stated that in the threads

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.