The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla is 7 isn't she? She speaks like a 4 year old "Dis morning me and mummy are playing with deeeeze"

Someone brush her hair fgs, she looks like some feral child that's been found in the woods having been raised by wolves.

View attachment 13840
If you look how many jump cuts in her little speech about the other girls being at school. She basically gets given two words. Cut. Two more words. Cut etc

Scripted to high heaven

Reactions: 20
If creepy is pissed about the dislikes I imagine he’ll be fuming about this ...
64C96D0C-FC1B-4872-87E5-C18BBAD91B59.png

makes me giggle every time I go to watch a video ... Ingrown toenails are more popular!!!
(Screenshot this a week or so ago)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As a mother it pains me to say this, but I don’t think Sarah gives a damn.
She was fully aware of Chris’ indiscretions way before the allegations yet she still allowed him to film her in bed, in very skimpy swimwear, in provocative poses etc.
Once the scandal hit and it was very much in the public eye, nothing changed.
She should of got rid, if anything to protect Isabelle, but no! She stayed and supported his actions even joining in with trolling his victims and anyone who dare hate against the family.
Poor Isabelle! Whatever must she have thought about her own mother in that situation. Perhaps she’s been brainwashed too.

Now it seems Isabelle has been spending EVEN more time with Chris.
Filming his skating, going on secret missions.
He has an unhealthy interest in her that much is obvious from the vlogs.
And Sarah being the lazy half ass mother that she is should be ashamed!
If is worrying with Izzy, like what don't we see off camera? Why is she always so happy/excited to share a room with her little sisters? (At 13 I'd have been annoyed at having to share a room with a 7 year old!) I just worry in years to come something is gonna come out about Chris and Izzy. I honestly don't trust him. This is obviously just my opinion.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve crawled out my hole to come offer some information towards disliking the videos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you do it without watching over 30 seconds of the video the dislike gets counted however the view doesn’t so we won’t be giving them any money by watching, it also puts future brand deals and such off wanting to work with them because who wants to work with people who can barely scrape together 300k views and get a lot of dislikes. Disliking also means it’s less likely for more people to stumble across their vlogs because YouTube won’t be pushing their videos

Reactions: 24
Isla is 7 isn't she? She speaks like a 4 year old "Dis morning me and mummy are playing with deeeeze"

Someone brush her hair fgs, she looks like some feral child that's been found in the woods having been raised by wolves.

View attachment 13840
That cracks me up! I keep thinking of the film Mama.
And is it just me (and I’m not trying to be mean to a child) But do Isla’s cheeks look a bit podgy. It wouldn’t surprise me with her unhealthy diet.

Reactions: 4
As a mother it pains me to say this, but I don’t think Sarah gives a damn.
She was fully aware of Chris’ indiscretions way before the allegations yet she still allowed him to film her in bed, in very skimpy swimwear, in provocative poses etc.
Once the scandal hit and it was very much in the public eye, nothing changed.
She should of got rid, if anything to protect Isabelle, but no! She stayed and supported his actions even joining in with trolling his victims and anyone who dare hate against the family.
Poor Isabelle! Whatever must she have thought about her own mother in that situation. Perhaps she’s been brainwashed too.

Now it seems Isabelle has been spending EVEN more time with Chris.
Filming his skating, going on secret missions.
He has an unhealthy interest in her that much is obvious from the vlogs.
And Sarah being the lazy half ass mother that she is should be ashamed!
Yeah I agree, it’s almost like she’s throwing Isabelle to the wolf trying to portray a sentiment of his proclivities are so untrue I’m prepared to risk my own child to defend him.

My first thought would have been get him away from my child, I wouldn’t be prepared to risk it. You can always find a replacement manchild, you can’t replace your child’s wellbeing and to be honest it creeps me out seeing Isabelle in the front seat of the car while she sits in the back with the baby. It denotes an inappropriate relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just watched the new video. I had to laugh at Chris getting something for tea, and so far in the trolley it’s 3 bottles of pop, vimto and Doritos. Well done mate.

JACE IS NOT FUSSY. He is constipated and needs his tummy rubbing! Sticking him in a disco tent isn’t going to bloody help! Sarah going “that kept him quiet for 3 seconds” wound me up! Also I bet a chicken a la Kiev that Isla will be in that tent by the next video.

“Time for bath as you stressed me out today Jace” yes, that endlessly “fussy” baby...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This video popped up on my youtube. They made a nice effort with her room and the house back then. Now they just buy a big pile of tat / pineapple tit that Sarah likes. It's sad because Izzy seems so happy back then and appreciated the little things in life. Before they spoiled things with the constant surprises.

Now that Isabelle is going on 14 I think she should be able to design her own bedroom and shop for it herself. Maybe do it with Grandma or something seeing as Sarah wants to control everything.

Now she's a teen she should have a say in what her safe place looks like. If they put the amount of effort they did here but let Isabelle control everything that would give the child such a boost. She seems so down at the minute and her acting skills are getting more cringe worthy as time goes by. It would be nice to see a genuine smile and some genuine excitement on her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just watched the new video. I had to laugh at Chris getting something for tea, and so far in the trolley it’s 3 bottles of pop, vimto and Doritos. Well done mate.

JACE IS NOT FUSSY. He is constipated and needs his tummy rubbing! Sticking him in a disco tent isn’t going to bloody help! Sarah going “that kept him quiet for 3 seconds” wound me up! Also I bet a chicken a la Kiev that Isla will be in that tent by the next video.

“Time for bath as you stressed me out today Jace” yes, that endlessly “fussy” baby...
He’s pulling his legs up to his tummy all the time. That’s the first indication your baby has problem being windy or constipated. Somehow as a Mum you just know that instinctively or even if it’s not your first thought it would give you an idea he’s uncomfortable. Even to give him something for it to rule it out couldn’t hurt.

The poor thing just doesn’t seem to be cognitively typical somehow. He’s not acting like a typical baby of that age

Reactions: 13
The way Sarah is with jace makes me feel so uncomfortable. Constantly wanting him to sleep and calling him fussy, my baby boy was born 3 days after jace and I love his awake periods of the day! My boy weighed the same as jace at birth and is now 9lb 4oz!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh and it more obvious they been buying views lately.
Their recent videos have been getting between 120-150k with the Easter surprise vlog getting over 200k I’m sorry but I just cannot believe for a second why that would have been more popular.
Then yesterday’s vlog is back to their realistic number of views currently 78k

I just don’t understand why YouTube permit vloggers to buy views when it is honestly just giving a fake representation of popularity.
Then again I suppose most of these vloggers are fake in the first place so why not!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve crawled out my hole to come offer some information towards disliking the videos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you do it without watching over 30 seconds of the video the dislike gets counted however the view doesn’t so we won’t be giving them any money by watching, it also puts future brand deals and such off wanting to work with them because who wants to work with people who can barely scrape together 300k views and get a lot of dislikes. Disliking also means it’s less likely for more people to stumble across their vlogs because YouTube won’t be pushing their videos
Also to add on, I'm pretty sure they only make money off of views if people watch the adverts, as adsense is based on that as opposed to just views. If you use adblocker then no ads = no money from the view.

Reactions: 10
This video popped up on my youtube. They made a nice effort with her room and the house back then. Now they just buy a big pile of tat / pineapple tit that Sarah likes. It's sad because Izzy seems so happy back then and appreciated the little things in life. Before they spoiled things with the constant surprises.

Now that Isabelle is going on 14 I think she should be able to design her own bedroom and shop for it herself. Maybe do it with Grandma or something seeing as Sarah wants to control everything.

Now she's a teen she should have a say in what her safe place looks like. If they put the amount of effort they did here but let Isabelle control everything that would give the child such a boost. She seems so down at the minute and her acting skills are getting more cringe worthy as time goes by. It would be nice to see a genuine smile and some genuine excitement on her face.

What teenager has a photo of there mum and stepdad in a heart frame in their bedroom 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

I noticed in the vlog the other day where they had him on the floor he had the hiccups, and Lazy and Isabelle were just giggling and going aww rolo. :rolleyes: Maybe burp him instead of just watching him?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.