The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said maybe it’s just because I’ve not watched enough of them. Most youtubers start to grate on me after a while, there’s very few I actually like ha

Same, me and my sisters always called our stepdad by his name but we were old enough to know our dad had moved out I think. Wasn’t Isabelle still a baby so probably he was the first person she ever called Dad
I thought she was like 3 (someone correct me if I’m wrong!)
I remembering watching the vlog where she was explaining about Chris not being Isabelle’s bio dad and IMHO she didn’t seem to speak highly of Isabelle’s dad.
Now though I believe all this blame she is putting on him is part of her narcissistic behavior.

Reactions: 4
Surely though regardless of how old Issy was out of respect of her bio Dad who was still on the scene he should have been 'Chris'.
I could understand it if her bio Dad wasn't around but he is.
They explained it in a vlog once (Sarah and Isabelle) they said Isabelle has 2 dads. To be fair, as much as I hate Chris, he is her dad. Dad's are more than just what happens when you dip your wick. Children of gay couples can have 2 mums or 2 dads

Reactions: 13
They explained it in a vlog once (Sarah and Isabelle) they said Isabelle has 2 dads. To be fair, as much as I hate Chris, he is her dad. Dad's are more than just what happens when you dip your wick. Children of gay couples can have 2 mums or 2 dads
Have to disagree here, he’s not a dad to her he is a creepy pervert around her. I can see what you are saying but they don’t have a normal stepdad/stepdaughter relationship. It’s creepy and it’s wrong.
I wonder if Lazy is ever jealous of the attention Chris gives Isabelle?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely though regardless of how old Issy was out of respect of her bio Dad who was still on the scene he should have been 'Chris'.
I agree.

My daughter’s friend stepdad had always said that if her real dad wasn’t around or something unfortunate happened he would gladly allow her to call him what she wanted but he thinks that whilst her dad is a big part of her life he feels it’s not his entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You’re putting Sarah and respect in the same sentence.

She’s a vindictive cow. She wanted/wants nothing more than to cause her ex pain.

• Angry
  • Heart
Have to disagree here, he’s not a dad to her he is a creepy pervert around her. I can see what you are saying but they don’t have a normal stepdad/stepdaughter relationship. It’s creepy and it’s wrong.
This!
Also I'm sure someone Chris worked with said Chris hardly mentioned the girls and never mentioned Isabelle until they became famous on YouTube.

Reactions: 12
I’d be worried just how and what he films of that poor girl. He trains the camera on her in some strange ways, angles that just aren’t always suitable. Or wouldn’t be in a normal father daughter relationship. Sarah might want to consider what’s he’s up editing at night and making sure he doesn’t have additional footage the Ifam don’t get to see.
Chris just seems obsessed with Isabelle. It is very unhealthy. If he has been putting footage of himself hiding under Isabelle's bed then heaven knows what he has not included in the vlogs.

Reactions: 12
Chris just seems obsessed with Isabelle. It is very unhealthy. If he has been putting footage of himself hiding under Isabelle's bed then heaven knows what he has not included in the vlogs.
Exactly, he seems like he is more in a relationship with Izzy than Sarah. The way he was with her hair when she had it cut, touching it (I know she said!) And telling her it looked 'gorgeous'

Reactions: 9
Got to say I think that’s going a bit far (probably alone in my opinion).

My own view is that he thinks he’s still young and trendy so thinks she’s more relateable than the younger 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to hang out more with Esme in a few years time.

He puts Issy in the thumbnails as she’s popular and he knows she’s going to attract the pervs wanting to watch some teen flesh.

He was a plonker when he did that hiding under the bed stunt. I don’t think there was anything more to it though than him being incredibly thick.

I call my daughter “gorgeous girl”- I’m not a pervert!

I think It’s a massive leap to think whatever his predilections toward barely legal teenage girls and young twenty somethings - he would have sexual designs on his own children. And yes I know Issy isn’t biologically his but he’s treated her as his own from infancy.

I’m prepared to be shot down in flames!

• Heart
How he behaves is not the point. Yes, we all know he is a head and not the best dad but so could her biological dad be, does that make him not a proper dad too? The fact is he has been more of a dad to her than her bio Dad. Again, it might not be the healthiest of relationships or have been the right decisions made but he is still the one that has been in her life dad to day the most.

Reminds me of a family I used to know. Mum broke up with ex & got with another bloke before baby was even born. New bloke ended up being Daddy (even though he wasn’t) and her actual dad (the ex) was Daddy Matt.

Surely it should have been the other way around. 🤦🏻‍♀️ That family remind me of the inghams so much.

Reactions: 4

My own view is that he thinks he’s still young and trendy so thinks she’s more relateable than the younger 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to hang out more with Esme in a few years time.

He puts Issy in the thumbnails as she’s popular and he knows she’s going to attract the pervs wanting to watch some teen flesh.

He was a plonker when he did that hiding under the bed stunt. I don’t think there was anything more to it though than him being incredibly thick.

I think It’s a massive leap to think whatever his predilections toward barely legal teenage girls and young twenty somethings - he would have sexual designs on his own children. And yes I know Issy isn’t biologically his but he’s treated her as his own from infancy.

He calls her 'gorgeous' and 'babe' yet never calls Sarah that. He hides under her bed, he barges into her room. He takes her out on 'secret missions' but never takes Isla or Esme.
She's uncomfortable around him, you can see it with the constant side eye she gives him and the way she covers herself when he comes into her room and sits as close and humanly possible to her on her bed.

I may be reaching but to me the worrying signs are there. May it is nothing but what if in 5 years Isabelle comes forward and says he was inappropriate to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can honestly imagine him being the type to have hidden cameras set up. Sarah you should have a good look around your home. Your husband is a creep and it is your duty as Isabelle’s mum to protect her and all of your children.

Reactions: 6

I don't know, I personally don't think he has done anything inappropriate to her in regards to what he said to the girls who came forward, however I still find their relationship makes me uncomfortable. The entering her room without asking and the way he seems to favour her over his own kids (yes she's more relatable but as someone who knew him in real life said, he never mentioned Isabelle before Youtube - only the biological two)...its just odd.

There's also the aspect of, hearing your step-dad sent these messages (as I'm sure she's heard about it - I don't know if she's seen anything that was sent), and how that affects her life. I doubt she'd feel comfortable inviting friends over now (or if parents of friends would even allow it).

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He calls her 'gorgeous' and 'babe' yet never calls Sarah that. He hides under her bed, he barges into her room. He takes her out on 'secret missions' but never takes Isla or Esme.
She's uncomfortable around him, you can see it with the constant side eye she gives him and the way she covers herself when he comes into her room and sits as close and humanly possible to her on her bed.

I may be reaching but to me the worrying signs are there. May it is nothing but what if in 5 years Isabelle comes forward and says he was inappropriate to her?
I think all 3 are uncomfortable when they are in bed and he bounds in with the camera - some things need to be kept off camera, they get no privacy and that’s wrong.

There’s so much factual stuff to pull them up on and that’s what I’d rather stick to - I really do hope you’re wrong.

Reactions: 6
How he behaves is not the point. Yes, we all know he is a head and not the best dad but so could her biological dad be, does that make him not a proper dad too? The fact is he has been more of a dad to her than her bio Dad. Again, it might not be the healthiest of relationships or have been the right decisions made but he is still the one that has been in her life dad to day the most.
It’s difficult to judge her real dad too much as the only information we have on him is from Sarah (that awful fake black eye vlog)
Personally I don’t think he’s fought her his daughter enough but there is also a possibility that he’s being blackmailed by Sarah/Chris. They have access to better lawyers so maybe he’s accepted defeat.
Whatever the truth that doesn’t make Chris her dad just because he’s there. She doesn’t have a choice who is there looking after her since her mother made that decision.
Don’t misunderstand me though I have the utmost respect for partners who take on someone else’s kids and do a good job because that’s very hard to get right. But 99% of those situations they aren’t creeping on their stepkid.

Reactions: 9
I think its a 'thing' wiht the family in general, Sarahs step dad called sarah his princess on photos on facebook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.