The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video popped up on my youtube. They made a nice effort with her room and the house back then. Now they just buy a big pile of tat / pineapple tit that Sarah likes. It's sad because Izzy seems so happy back then and appreciated the little things in life. Before they spoiled things with the constant surprises.

Now that Isabelle is going on 14 I think she should be able to design her own bedroom and shop for it herself. Maybe do it with Grandma or something seeing as Sarah wants to control everything.

Now she's a teen she should have a say in what her safe place looks like. If they put the amount of effort they did here but let Isabelle control everything that would give the child such a boost. She seems so down at the minute and her acting skills are getting more cringe worthy as time goes by. It would be nice to see a genuine smile and some genuine excitement on her face.

What teenager has a photo of there mum and stepdad in a heart frame in their bedroom 🙈
OMG 10:10 in that video. I'd expect someone to be called gorgeous in a relationship, not a step-daughter in my opinion.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He learnt his lesson there. If he does duck up again I hope the woman names the child Everleigh!
Yeah I’ll bet that dingy second hand Rangie has every possible crevice stuffed with chemist brand “safety socks” now. Or Everleigh will become evermore. Safety socks work best on your cock .. foool 😂

Reactions: 8
Grr only watched part of the vid and I have 2 gripes already ...1. Why can’t you get your hair cut Sarah? You have a husband that can look after J ....and 2 . J doesn’t seem to be bonding with you anyways as I’m noticing that it’s always someone else who calms him down and off to sleep and never you (or hardly )
Exactly!! Why is she making out like she's tied to the house, can't even have a shower or bath properly ETcetra ETcetra, when only last week she was tramping around the mountains with him! Why can't her dick of a husband walk him around the shops in his pram while she gets her rats tails chopped off! So much bull tit

Reactions: 22
Sarah just did a Q+A on Instagram. To sum it up
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • They have a couple of holidays booked this year
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They did not like Crete because apparently there were no shops to walk to
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
  • Chris wants another kid
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.
Probably didn't like Crete cos everyone in the resort hated them being there and made it known to staff.

I second what others said - can't wait to see them attempt USA as I expect the majority of people here and on Twitter will be reporting them!

Does he think another kid is going to bring in the views that Jace didn't? 😂

Reactions: 17
That just goes on your search history I think? 😂 Ing comes up with Inghams for me
Can’t say I’ve ever YouTubed ingrown hairs etc and search Ingham fam a few times a week??? Weird. Also weird I rarely get ads on the videos I do watch??? Probably cos I’m in New Zealand??? YouTube algorithm confuses me souper very alot

Reactions: 1
Can’t say I’ve ever YouTubed ingrown hairs etc and search Ingham fam a few times a week??? Weird. Also weird I rarely get ads on the videos I do watch??? Probably cos I’m in New Zealand??? YouTube algorithm confuses me souper very alot
haha I'm probably wrong then - confuses me how it works too

OMG 10:10 in that video. I'd expect someone to be called gorgeous in a relationship, not a step-daughter in my opinion.

BXShvCp.png
Firstly what the hell kind of handwriting is that?! Was he writing it blindfolded, or purposefully doing it in the style of a 9 year old?
Secondly, I agree ... using “gorgeous” to his stepdaughter is wildly inappropriate. Has he heard of boundaries. Total cringe.
The day can’t come soon enough for Isabelle to take back her privacy, And hopefully give him a nifty kick in the private’s on the way out.

Reactions: 27
The Ingham’s, Saccone Joly’s and Fizz Family are all cut from the same cloth.
Jonathan gets away with being a scum bag because he’s never been caught. He exploits his kids more than any other UK family vlogger, add that to everything else he’s done 😏
I know it’s not their thread and he might not be sleeping around like Chris but as a man and father. He’s just as bad, actually a lot worse.
The Fizz lot, I’m pretty sure all families are being extra careful right now to keep their nose clean 😐 if they hadn’t had a “warning” in the shape of the Inghams cock up.
Would we be talking about them now 😏
So much scum....
I agree..that fizz lot are worse than the Inghams I think when it comes to total control over their children,,,Darren is creepy and so is Georgie for that matter....they are so materialistic and into consumerism with a no we are minimalists attitude.. aren’t we great.....you would never see lazy spending the amount of money on tat as they do...with all their no limit spends...Sarah is a cheap tat gatherer...the fizz parents totally isolate those girls both socially and emotionally from the world and have total control over what they do and are seen to be doing, and giving then no life skills or education...sienna may attend some school but not long enough to form relationships....at least the Ingham girls attend school (oh my god can believe I have given creepy and lazy credit for something)....don’t know which lot I dislike more...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree..that fizz lot are worse than the Inghams I think when it comes to total control over their children,,,Darren is creepy and so is Georgie for that matter....they are so materialistic and into consumerism with a no we are minimalists attitude.. aren’t we great.....you would never see lazy spending the amount of money on tat as they do...with all their no limit spends...Sarah is a cheap tat gatherer...the fizz parents totally isolate those girls both socially and emotionally from the world and have total control over what they do and are seen to be doing, and giving then no life skills or education...sienna may attend some school but not long enough to form relationships....at least the Ingham girls attend school (oh my god can believe I have given creepy and lazy credit for something)....don’t know which lot I dislike more...
Totally disagree ( although happy to admit if I’m wrong as I don’t watch fizz often) but the bits I’ve seen the girls seem well grounded and much MUCH more mature than any of the Ingham girls ( maybe bar Esme- but Isla behaves like a 3 year old)

They are also extremely well travelled and experience the actual culture of the places they visit unlike the Inghams who find the nearest soft play and slush machine.

In other areas, being isolated from friends etc maybe, but other than school those Ingham girls have no social life anyway

Firstly what the hell kind of handwriting is that?! Was he writing it blindfolded, or purposefully doing it in the style of a 9 year old?
Secondly, I agree ... using “gorgeous” to his stepdaughter is wildly inappropriate. Has he heard of boundaries. Total cringe.
The day can’t come soon enough for Isabelle to take back her privacy, And hopefully give him a nifty kick in the private’s on the way out.
Most surprising part of that note is he can actually spell gorgeous. Although it’s his go to word isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally disagree ( although happy to admit if I’m wrong as I don’t watch fizz often) but the bits I’ve seen the girls seem well grounded and much MUCH more mature than any of the Ingham girls ( maybe bar Esme- but Isla behaves like a 3 year old)

They are also extremely well travelled and experience the actual culture of the places they visit unlike the Inghams who find the nearest soft play and slush machine.

In other areas, being isolated from friends etc maybe, but other than school those Ingham girls have no social life anyway

Most surprising part of that note is he can actually spell gorgeous. Although it’s his go to word isn’t it
Happy for you to disagree....healthy debate is good...I just find them controlling and are they really travelling any more than the inghams..they don’t seem to be doing much more that beach and shopping and home challenges in Dubai....don’t watch often but when I do I find them boring and creepy...I liked them much more when they were vegan bloggers and lived an almost alternate lifestyle...

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I remember when they have gotten dolls and Creepy kept saying over and over “oh she’s gorgeous” - about a foul faced reborn (think it was the perpetually torment faced Avia)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact he's signed it 'Daddy' is weird to me too. Wouldn't it just be 'Dad'?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Happy for you to disagree....healthy debate is good...I just find them controlling and are they really travelling any more than the inghams..they don’t seem to be doing much more that beach and shopping and home challenges in Dubai....don’t watch often but when I do I find them boring and creepy...I liked them much more when they were vegan bloggers and lived an almost alternate lifestyle...
TBH All these family vloggers are as bad as one another. Perhaps there are those who have slightly better morals, but at the the end of day they are all exploiting their children for money and a little bit of fame.

I know hell would probably freeze over before YouTube actually steps in and bans these kinds of channels, but I hope it does happen one of these days.

See then how these parents can run a successful Channel without their litte darlings basically bringing in the cash!

The fact he's signed it 'Daddy' is weird to me too. Wouldn't it just be 'Dad'?
My daughter’s friend has a stepdad who has raised her since 4yrs old.
She has regular contact with her bio dad so out of respect he has never expected for her to call him dad. Even when she was younger she would call him daddy and he’d always correct her and say please call me Tom.

In every single birthday card it’s always signed mum & Tom never dad or daddy for this reason.

I never understood why Isabelle has always been expected to call him dad and not Chris especially as her bio father was on the scene and she had contact (well before what happened, happened)
It’s like a kick in the teeth really.

I’m not saying that a child shouldn’t and all families do things differently it’s just something that’s strange to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
TBH All these family vloggers are as bad as one another. Perhaps there are those who have slightly better morals, but at the the end of day they are all exploiting their children for money and a little bit of fame.

I know hell would probably freeze over before YouTube actually steps in and bans these kinds of channels, but I hope it does happen one of these days.

See then how these parents can run a successful Channel without their litte darlings basically bringing in the cash!

She has regular contact with her bio dad so out of respect he has never expected for her to call him dad. Even when she was younger she would call him daddy and he’d always correct her and say please call me Tom.

In every single birthday card it’s always signed mum & Tom never dad or daddy for this reason.

I never understood why Isabelle has always been expected to call him dad and not Chris especially as her bio father was on the scene and she had contact (well before what happened, happened)

I’m not saying that a child shouldn’t and all families do things differently it’s just something that’s strange to me.
I think it’s been totally encouraged by Sarah. Once she spilt front Issy’s bio Dad, she quickly found a ‘replacement’. She’s also consciously upwardly mobile, and wouldn’t have wanted people outside the family to think of them as anything other than a bio family. She also changed Issy’s name for school. This is all odd to me considering he wasn’t the only father figure in her life.

Reactions: 18
As I said maybe it’s just because I’ve not watched enough of them. Most youtubers start to grate on me after a while, there’s very few I actually like ha

Same, me and my sisters always called our stepdad by his name but we were old enough to know our dad had moved out I think. Wasn’t Isabelle still a baby so probably he was the first person she ever called Dad

Reactions: 4
How old is Sarah then? Back in those previous thread photos, they look like a cute young couple at uni. I always forget Isabelle isn’t his.

Reactions: 2
She’s 33/34 isn’t she. Sure issy was only about 2 when she got with Chris? Just from what I’ve read
Surely though regardless of how old Issy was out of respect of her bio Dad who was still on the scene he should have been 'Chris'.
I could understand it if her bio Dad wasn't around but he is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.