The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream nightmare about the inghams last night. I must be giving them too much headspace.

Although it wasn't all bad. I don't remember much but I do remember punching Chris. (y)
That’s strange I did too! Chris was meeting up with a girl with short hair at a petrol station...he seemed elated. God what are we like lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s strange I did too! Chris was meeting up with a girl with short hair at a petrol station...he seemed elated. God what are we like lol
I went through a phase of dreaming about the McCanns when I got way too invested in the documentary and reading up on it.

Feel your pain!

Reactions: 3
I know people have said before how it wouldn't be fair for Isabelle to live with her dad/be split up from her family, but I do kind of wish Esme could go to a family who actually care...she must sense that since their vlogging took off, Isla and Isabelle are the favourites, and she must be getting her nose pushed out more now that Jace is here - unless she's offering to help out because Lazy and Creepy can't be bothered.

Reactions: 13
I loved the adventures of Mr Young Hollywood tonight.

I mean, a report on the weather, the panic when you think you’ve forgot your trolley token followed by the joy when you realise you’ve had it all along, a story about new and exciting ways to apply for a passport AND searching your local supermarket for little sugary drink pods for your coffee machine?
I will be up for days on this adrenaline rush!!
Young Hollywood🤘🤘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My baby has always been on the 91st centile. My partner and I sound the same as you, height-wise. Centile means out of your average 100 babies, born at the same weight, my baby is the 91st biggest (100th being biggest, 1st being smallest).
My baby was on the 3rd percentile. She was only 5lb 9 at birth but put on weight at every visit, she was just so tiny. I’m only 4ft 11.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I loved the adventures of Mr Young Hollywood tonight.

I mean, a report on the weather, the panic when you think you’ve forgot your trolley token followed by the joy when you realise you’ve had it all along, a story about new and exciting ways to apply for a passport AND searching your local supermarket for little sugary drink pods for your coffee machine?
I will be up for days on this adrenaline rush!!
Young Hollywood🤘🤘
Imagine how boring his life must be being stuck in that house 24/7 unless shopping or skating. I bet he regrets giving his job up now, the family are tainted because of his wrong doings and he's just stuck living that crappy life. They are just dirty dossers.

Reactions: 24
I think the reason they didn't show Esme is so they can do a 'never before seen, amazing, spectacular, hair reveal' for tomorrows vlog, which will only be a few inches cut off. It's really sad that the kids can't hang out with the rest of the family as they need to be tomorrows clickbait, saying that I'm sure you enjoyed the time to herself.

Reactions: 16
My baby was on the 3rd percentile. She was only 5lb 9 at birth but put on weight at every visit, she was just so tiny. I’m only 4ft 11.
Awww! I’m glad to hear that she put on weight.

Haha my partner is 6ft 7 so I was never going to have a small baby!

Reactions: 7
Grr only watched part of the vid and I have 2 gripes already ...1. Why can’t you get your hair cut Sarah? You have a husband that can look after J ....and 2 . J doesn’t seem to be bonding with you anyways as I’m noticing that it’s always someone else who calms him down and off to sleep and never you (or hardly )

Reactions: 11
Imagine how boring his life must be being stuck in that house 24/7 unless shopping or skating. I bet he regrets giving his job up now, the family are tainted because of his wrong doings and he's just stuck living that crappy life. They are just dirty dossers.
They’re basically unemployed and have little to no social life. How they can deal with that day to day is a mystery to me. Even more so how they think they can still be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely with that logic you could sat EXACTLY the same for the 432 that gave it a thumbs up too! Sometimes it’s just painful 😂
Ingham logic. It makes perfect sense if you apply the yardstick of being a pair of thick twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The chat about them on here has been thin on the ground tonight too. That's when they should really worry. When we stop slagging them off.

Catching up here before the vlog, found out my ex best friend has cancer today (she's 24. We don't talk or anything but I went to school with her and it's weird to think we're the same age and that it can happen to anyone) and these comments will hopefully cheer me up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Esme is the star of the show for me. I don't understand why her neglectful parents don't see this. She's funny, imaginative with her games and can string a sentence together. I'm sure the IFAM love her.

Watching Issy stumble over words is painful and Isla isn't as cute as she once was.

And well Jace... he's just too fussy.

Catching up here before the vlog, found out my ex best friend has cancer today (she's 24. We don't talk or anything but I went to school with her and it's weird to think we're the same age and that it can happen to anyone) and these comments will hopefully cheer me up.
Yes that's sad.

BTW did you ever confront your work colleague about watching the Inghams?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Esme is the star of the show for me. I don't understand why her neglectful parents don't see this. She's funny, imaginative with her games and can string a sentence together. I'm sure the IFAM love her.

Watching Issy stumble over words is painful and Isla isn't as cute as she once was.

And well Jace... he's just too fussy.

Yes that's sad.

BTW did you ever confront your work colleague about watching the Inghams?
They knew (not sure how they found out about him), but was one of those who blamed the girls who came forward. I want to say they've only been watching for a short while so fingers crossed it's just a phase.

Bless that poor child, he is growing he is getting longer but thinner. Still not back to birth weight.. I don't have kids but surely this is not normal.

I never like comments on looks but bloody hell.
Can we start a go-fund-me to get Sarah to a Benefit Bar.
Those eyebrows. 👀
I’ve just rewound and enlarged the screen.
It’s my version of passing a car crash and rubber necking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.