The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't get how other family vloggers' comment sections are pretty much all disabled on YouTube but not the Inghams'.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well as the date gets closer and we think they might be going there we should all make every effort to report their arrival. Btw Disneyland is California, Disneyworld is Florida. Which is it?

Can't see them going to Hawaii. Super expensive

Dont forget Trump is our President... He cares more about border control
Interesting 🤔 or bullshit 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell this shower that going on HOLIDAY is not travelling... fools
I saw another comment about 'Fight For Together' YouTube channel, also called the Crawford Family. The comment links a Reddit post with one of their videos that says a pubescent child sleeps in the same bed as parents because it 'saves available resources', they annoyed a sick animal on the hike and one of the sons discusses his sexual exploits live on the video!

Such odd people!:eek::ROFLMAO:

There's also some state where if a TEACHER marries an underage child it's OK for them to be sexually active even if the child is underage. I need to double-check which state that is and the specific law.
Fight for together are a tit show..you have seen nothing like it ever!!!! The dad went out and bought a gift package for his daughter to masterbate with..counting lube tissues etc!!! Then him and the mum blogged about it!! Beyond weird!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
See they were advertising quiz planet a few days ago in the blog. Seen a few YouTubers advertising them. Really hope they aren’t getting main stream ads back

Reactions: 2
Interesting 🤔 or bullshit 😂
Well if it is Cypress it's been leaked probably bullshit to get us off the trail... How can they still afford such trips if it's true? I don't get it. My husband and I both have good paying jobs, two kids, bills like everyone else and I can't afford trips like this...

Reactions: 9
Well if it is Cypress it's been leaked probably bullshit to get us off the trail... How can they still afford such trips if it's true? I don't get it. My husband and I both have good paying jobs, two kids, bills like everyone else and I can't afford trips like this...
They can’t afford them. They may have the cash to pay for them today, but their future will not be as fruitful as their past. They will look back at this money they have pissed up the wall just for appearances and wish they could have it back soon enough.

Reactions: 11
I still don't get how other family vloggers' comment sections are pretty much all disabled on YouTube but not the Inghams'.
I think their comments were disabled for a bit but they somehow must've turned them back on?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Notice how no vlog has been put up on sassybelle since her comments have been disabled

It’s unclear how much money they made pre scandal, how much of their house have they paid off. If they’ve only paid minimum mortgage payments then they probably had a lot of cash in the bank for trips abroad and are likely using those funds to keep them afloat in some vague hope everyone forgets what Chris did and they can start making mega bucks again. They seem to like splashing the cash for holidays but very frugal for everything else. Interesting to know how much of their stockpile of cash they have left and whether they will make enough to keep their house going once the pot is empty

Reactions: 10
People wont ever forget what Chris has done though I mean the mainstream may, but people on twitter and my new fave tattle wont. I predict that by 2021 Chris will be working a normal people job again, and they wont be vlogging anymore. They have literally fucked everything up for themselves. The fact they've been stuck on 1.2 million subs for pretty much a year speaks volumes. They are dead wood! The vlogs are boring now, a lot of people only ever subbed for the present and 'travel and agriculture' vlogs. Kama has bitten them a very lot, its bleeping great to witness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah just did a Q+A on Instagram. To sum it up
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • They have a couple of holidays booked this year
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They did not like Crete because apparently there were no shops to walk to
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
  • Chris wants another kid
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.
I’ve done Route 66 and if you truly do the actual route it would be boring as hell for the girls. They would be purely doing it for the views

Chris wanting another kid. They can barely look after the four they have is he for real???

• Wow
Reactions: 21
feel sorry for that baby and they are gonna take him on a long haul flight at only 2 months old

Shes utterly delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Chris is cocky enough to think he can go to the U.S. with no repercussions. So for that reason, I'd love for him to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve done Route 66 and if you truly do the actual route it would be boring as hell for the girls. They would be purely doing it for the views
I cant see many of the so called 'ifam' wanting to watch creepy driving down route66 while Madame Le'Sloth and the kids inhale 7/11 hotdogs in the back on the camper van. I couldn't think of anything more feckin boring. But of course, again, they are trying to be like Fizz Family.

Reactions: 15
I cant see many of the so called 'ifam' wanting to watch creepy driving down route66 while Madame Le'Sloth and the kids inhale 7/11 hotdogs in the back on the camper van. I couldn't think of anything more feckin boring. But of course, again, they are trying to be like Fizz Family.
Wish they’d stop this shite of trying to get some crappy nickname to stick. He’s called Jace wtf does ‘jace pace’ even mean

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.