The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies to any American Tattlers but the USA is weird as duck when it comes to State law.

You could legally be having sex with your 16 year old girlfriend in one state, then cross into another for a holiday and be arrested for statutory rape. The age of consent varies from 16 to 18 depending where you are and then there's the confusion of the Romeo & Juliet law (the example I gave earlier re: 16+ and -23). Then there are states where you can get married from 14 with parental consent.

bleeping mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Even if they booked a holiday to Florida and got through customs you will be able to guarantee they will be absolutely shitting themselves as they go through, especially if they make it well known on their vlogs before they go. I can’t see Chris not getting pulled over and having to answer questions but he seems very good at squirming out of things.
However it would be a massive massive risk for them to even attempt going to America

Reactions: 7
I don't think they are stupid enough to go back to America while they are still vlogging. Well I say they, I mean Chris. He's switched on in that regard and wouldn't risk it. Despicable pair they really are.

Just reading the last few comments and each tine I saw the name Jess I read it as Jace! Isn’t it weird to choose a name so similar sounding/looking? Surprised Sarah wanted it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Guys it's nothing much, it's just funny (not sure if anyone has ever seen it before)!

https://twitter.com/princessdelonge?lang=en

This is Sarah's Twitter before she had Esme and Isla and before she was married. I couldn't be 100% sure until I saw the Twitter handle. The classic 'woohoo' was still used 10 years ago as well.

I think it has an old, old house they used to live in as the location too.

If https://twitter.com/01dixons is her as well, it proves she didn't do much back then so nothing's changed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Guys it's nothing much, it's just funny (not sure if anyone has ever seen it before)!

This is Sarah's Twitter before she had Esme and Isla and before she was married. I couldn't be 100% sure until I saw the Twitter handle. The classic 'woohoo' was still used 10 years ago as well.

PRINCESS DELONGE!!!! I die!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ingham’s, Saccone Joly’s and Fizz Family are all cut from the same cloth.
Jonathan gets away with being a scum bag because he’s never been caught. He exploits his kids more than any other UK family vlogger, add that to everything else he’s done 😏
I know it’s not their thread and he might not be sleeping around like Chris but as a man and father. He’s just as bad, actually a lot worse.
The Fizz lot, I’m pretty sure all families are being extra careful right now to keep their nose clean 😐 if they hadn’t had a “warning” in the shape of the Inghams cock up.
Would we be talking about them now 😏
So much scum....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

If https://twitter.com/01dixons is her as well, it proves she didn't do much back then so nothing's changed.
Omg I just similtainiously chortled and vommed.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering regarding the registration of baby's birth - don't registrars visit maternity wards sometimes to allow parents to complete the paperwork at the hospital soon after birth? I know that was still the case a few years ago, not sure now?
I did this with my daughter who’s 9 now. It was actually really useful for us as we lived in a village miles from the nearest register office

Reactions: 5

Matching usernames, it was clearly meant to be. (y)😂

I goggled her username out of curiosity to see if I could find a MySpace profile (I couldn't find one though, what a shame). BUT I found a tumblr post from an account called 'princessdelonge'. I don't think its her account but I had to laugh as it sounds like Chris's motto! It read:

'sad? heartbroken? happy? suffering from an std? there’s a blink-182 song for that.'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think so. I think its just him and Dave?
Interesting, a random search made me find out that Jane isn't her actual first name (I don't think, but she goes by it), which is fine my mum goes by her middle name too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
im just watching Isabelles pool party from when she was in primary school and how natural they where but Chris is in the pool doing those stupid faces running down the line woo hooing and high fiving saying everyone is loving life, Sarah is doing the pauses in between words and there is no Good Morning IFAM its just goooooooooodddd Mooooorrrrnnnnning from Sarah who mentions shes been to esmes dance and a few shops for party Food, what I used to notice was how the girls used to do the open mouthed tongue from side to side when the camera was on them. Incidentally Isla wasn't in this as she couldn't swim so she went to a party with her friend Honey, it was loud but I thought totally different and not pretensious at all more relateable from sarah and she also looked so nice (never thought that would even come from me )

Reactions: 4
She also said they don't like to discharge them from the midwife until they are within 100g of their birth weight.
100 grams is around 3.5ozs, he's 8ozs away from his birth weight so 227 grams.
I think she's lying on the vlog and he's gained more.

Also he isn't fitting in those clothes. That onesie he was wearing when Isla was holding him, he couldn't fully stretch his leg out and the sleeves are up his forearm. In my opinion that means it's outgrown and she needs the next size up. So many of his outfits look far too small for him!
I also noticed that when Esme was holding him, and he was in his little vest, his nappy was very heavy looking. Like he hasn't had it changed in a while 😪

I’m pleased you got the experience you wanted 😊 and it’s no more or less valid than mine just because it differs. Not everyone has family to drop kids off to, unfortunately.
Wow, ladies come on now!
It doesn't really matter does it, if one parent goes or both! Each to their own. I have 5 kids and my husband was there for a couple of the registrations and not for the others. All depending on what suited us each time.

For our last child, i went myself while my husband stayed at home with the kids. Much easier than having to get them minded or bring 4 kids under 7 with us!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it's been posted before but I came across this and the 200+ replies about Creepy are great :ROFLMAO: It's the only other forum-type place apart from guru gossiper that I've come across which have talked about him

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/111487487.html

My favourite reply from there - "he looks like a foreskin"
Saving that one for tomorrow (y)

Goodnight all :) sweet dreams booboo babes, watch out for the Woohoo monster hiding under your bed with a camera (it probably won't hurt you, but it will steal your Brylcreem)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For those of you who wanted to see the results of my quick look through Dave's accounts.

Full disclosure I used to be really attracted to Dave but I was like 15 when I met him so if I've "liked" some of these photos please don't hold it against me I was a little emo with terrible taste 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Every time I’m reminded that he got stopped at immigration, my general mood improves just a little.
I was watching 'nothing to declare' earlier and it made me laugh thinking that Chris had to go through all that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.