The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah just did a Q+A on Instagram. To sum it up
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • They have a couple of holidays booked this year
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They did not like Crete because apparently there were no shops to walk to
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
  • Chris wants another kid
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.

I would pay to see that family stuck in an RV for weeks traveling around the USA, driving past landmarks to visit each shopping centre in America. I can't believe Chris wants another kid, he isn't even looking after the one who's just been born, what did Sarah say about it? Imagine if she had another boy, she would be gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They can’t afford them. They may have the cash to pay for them today, but their future will not be as fruitful as their past. They will look back at this money they have pissed up the wall just for appearances and wish they could have it back soon enough.
Based on social blade they're still making over £100k a year and it makes me sick. They are likely paying little to no tax (because they claim everything as expenses). At this point they're still raking in over 200k views per day. I can't stress enough that if you don't like Chris and Sarah, please stop giving them the views. Right now they probably get most of their income from hate watchers rather than actual IFAM. The sooner their viewing totals drop significantly, the sooner they can disappear off YouTube and start to give their children some semblance of a normal life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Wish they’d stop this shite of trying to get some crappy nickname to stick. He’s called Jace wtf does ‘jace pace’ even mean
I agree! All my kids have weird nicknames from me, but I use them privately. I call my eldest daughter boobs as it rhymes with Rubes (Ruby) and she would literally die if I called it in her public. :rolleyes: Calling their kids by their names is just fine when vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Based on social blade they're still making over £100k a year and it makes me sick. They are likely paying little to no tax (because they claim everything as expenses). At this point they're still raking in over 200k views per day. I can't stress enough that if you don't like Chris and Sarah, please stop giving them the views. Right now they probably get most of their income from hate watchers rather than actual IFAM. The sooner their viewing totals drop significantly, the sooner they can disappear off YouTube and start to give their children some semblance of a normal life.
Will they though? I almost want them to stay on You Tube and therefore under scrutiny a bit more. If they can blatently treat their 4 kids like tit in front of us would hate to think how much worse it could get when they think the world has forgotten about them.

Reactions: 6
I hate how jace was turned round on his insta. He should not be sleeping like that, it just isnt safe. He also doesnt look strapped in to that swing, does it have straps?

Reactions: 5
I hate how jace was turned round on his insta. He should not be sleeping like that, it just isnt safe. He also doesnt look strapped in to that swing, does it have straps?
It does have straps. I’ve never seen him strapped in.

Reactions: 2
Omg why are they just letting him sleep like that 😕

View attachment 13736
I don't have children and I don't know much about them but even I can see it would only take Sarah popping out to the kitchen for two minutes would be enough time for him to potentially suffocate. Babies should only sleep on their backs until they can roll over themselves/lift and hold their heads up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is she just talking crap about the health visitor?? I don’t have children but sounds like crap me to. Like ‘he’s small for his age, but on the bigger end of small’

HES NOT AS BIG AS HE SHOULD BE SARAH end of.

Can not wait to see his ‘reaction’ are they kidding?

Sorry what. Isla is going to get her hair cut?!?! Why didn’t all the kids get it done together yesterday.... oh and of course bleeping granny had to go again.

This family annoy me more each day.

Reactions: 13
I agree! All my kids have weird nicknames from me, but I use them privately. I call my eldest daughter boobs as it rhymes with Rubes (Ruby) and she would literally die if I called it in her public. :rolleyes: Calling their kids by their names is just fine when vlogging.
My cat is Ruby and we call her 'Ruby Booby' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina suitable for Isabelle to be watching?

Reactions: 1
Chris almost begging for people to send him dolco gusto pods. Cringe.

He’s also revolutionised how we all travel. Because he’s discovered the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure the consensus with social blade stats was they were massively overestimated as most people use ad blockers so a lot of the ads social blade is expecting the channel to get paid for they don’t.
Also with the views most of them are fake, they are buying a lot of views to keep it looking like their channel is relevant. I wonder how much that is costing them per year.
Most youtubers make most their money through sponsorship and ads so if you want to help bring them down then email and complain to any business that dares to associate themselves to these dipshits

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😂😂 creepy on instagram telling people who have put a 👎 on the vlog that they y’all need a hobby 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen the key ring on Sarah’s stories and noticed that Isabelle is holding Chris’s hand and is separate from the other 3! Just found it off
Normally you’d do
Chris,Sarah, Isabelle, Esme, Isla, jace, prinny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.