The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If https://twitter.com/01dixons is her as well, it proves she didn't do much back then so nothing's changed.
Whoever this was only had one Dixon follower. Absolutely no idea if it’s a relation.
Only connection is Leeds, Leigh and offensive language so it could very well be! 😐
Sarah usually leans more towards “bleep” herself.

B9EA8667-C3D5-4239-8314-05A1A9BCD973.jpeg
BE98B5A1-6195-474B-8218-E1F9AF4D7126.jpeg

@Switchstreetz
This is like your confessional 😐 we’re all praying for you soul. 😈

Reactions: 2
Guys it's nothing much, it's just funny (not sure if anyone has ever seen it before)!

https://twitter.com/princessdelonge?lang=en

This is Sarah's Twitter before she had Esme and Isla and before she was married. I couldn't be 100% sure until I saw the Twitter handle. The classic 'woohoo' was still used 10 years ago as well.

I think it has an old, old house they used to live in as the location too.

If https://twitter.com/01dixons is her as well, it proves she didn't do much back then so nothing's changed.
Bahaha! She was following Heidi Montag for crying out loud!!!

I thought he was wearing one of his nieces' headbands in this photo, haha! Also why does he keep calling Chris his "hero of a brother?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to the greasy creep in Australia?
We let him in for shits and giggles. It was like fun to wager a tenner on how long it would take for the oil soaked beanie to spontaneously ignite like a giant candle wick under the four million degrees of burning sun. Failing that, we figured a random pack of feral kids would take a shine to him and give him some grooming whilst tied to a street sign in just his smalls. About 20 minutes in the sun with his pasty white skin and naturally viscous surface is scientifically all it should’ve taken to get a seriously good bushfire started.

Any suggestions of “drop that towel” probably would’ve earnt him a savage beating with a wet beach towel twisted up and delivered firmly to any exposed skin surface. He wouldn’t have stood a chance. As for her bleep is a term of endearment in most car yards so nobody would’ve turned their heads to hear her spouting it freely in the streets

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They hadn't booked it no, but were 'considering' it. I would hope they're not that stupid.
Well as the date gets closer and we think they might be going there we should all make every effort to report their arrival. Btw Disneyland is California, Disneyworld is Florida. Which is it?

Yes or Hawaii?
Can't see them going to Hawaii. Super expensive

Apologies to any American Tattlers but the USA is weird as duck when it comes to State law.

You could legally be having sex with your 16 year old girlfriend in one state, then cross into another for a holiday and be arrested for statutory rape. The age of consent varies from 16 to 18 depending where you are and then there's the confusion of the Romeo & Juliet law (the example I gave earlier re: 16+ and -23). Then there are states where you can get married from 14 with parental consent.

bleeping mad.
Dont forget Trump is our President... He cares more about border control

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that posted before the Australia trip? After Chris’s experience getting through customs I doubt he would be brave/stupid enough to risk America anytime soon
Maybe they booked it before Autralia though. They last went in May of last year so maybe they booked before the allegations came out and the money stopped. They seem quite confident but at times naïve so I would not put it past them to go. Chris might think he is untouchable.
It's surprising what you find on the Internet. Does Chris have a sister and does anyone know how old Jane is?
The internet has a habit of throwing up unexpected information. Bet Chris wasn't expecting the Jess and the other girls to release the information they did.

Reactions: 4
It’s 2.35am and I have a confession.

9D147F01-293F-42F0-866B-51E6E32B8927.jpeg

I could probably force down a Rolo or two. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For those of you who wanted to see the results of my quick look through Dave's accounts.

Full disclosure I used to be really attracted to Dave but I was like 15 when I met him so if I've "liked" some of these photos please don't hold it against me I was a little emo with terrible taste 😂

Great work! That wedding pic of Prince and Princess Delonge, so tacky. 😂

Is Dave active at all these days on FB or gone AWOL?

Every time “rollo” is mentioned here I think of the kid from the Cleveland show. I think his name is spelled Rallo though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Age of consent in Florida is 18 unless the people involved are close in age (e.g. a 16/17 year old and someone under the age of 23).

Chris didn't actually have sex with Jess so no crime was committed,. That doesn't mean he isn't on their radar due to the texts he sent. If he's on a 'file' somewhere it would flag up at immigration but I don't think it was actually investigated or recorded? (Edited to 'on' rather than 'under' their radar)

Personally I'd refuse him entry based on his fringe and beanie but, sadly, I'm not employed by US Immigration.
Hmm. Here’s the legal definition of the US version of our ‘grooming’ law. Don’t think I’d advise him to chance it - can you imagine that melt doing ten years to life in a US jail? He’d be wearing hot pants and lipstick by lunchtime.

wasn't there some talk recently of them being in a meeting , I don't/haven't watched their recent vlogs but could it have been with Disney /!!
There was a time that may have been true. More likely to be blagging free meals from greasy spoons these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

3) CERTAIN USES OF COMPUTER SERVICES OR DEVICES PROHIBITED.—Any person who knowingly uses a computer online service, Internet service, local bulletin board service, or any other device capable of electronic data storage or transmission to:
(a) Seduce, solicit, lure, or entice, or attempt to seduce, solicit, lure, or entice, a child or another person believed by the person to be a child, to commit any illegal act described in chapter 794, chapter 800, or chapter 827, or to otherwise engage in any unlawful sexual conduct with a child or with another person believed by the person to be a child; or

Extract from chapter 800:

800.03 Exposure of sexual organs.—It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one’s sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose. Violation of this section is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. A mother’s breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.
History.—s. 1, ch. 7360, 1917; RGS 5445; CGL 7588; s. 1, ch. 61-51; s. 779, ch. 71-136; s. 3, ch. 93-4.

Skinny dipping means naked swimming.

Florida state law determines parental responsibility and minor status (child) as under 18.

So yes, a crime would have been committed from the information we have seen. Whether or not the authorities have the appropriate evidence, and/or the desire to pursue an international warrant for this is another thing.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I can't think of any other Youtuber who managed to carry on...most of them who were accused of sexual harassment in some way disappeared for while and then appeared again some time later. (Alex Day, Sam Pepper to name a few) The only other family channel I can think of who also had a massive scandal was DaddyOFive, who had their channel deleted after a while.

Thanks for posting this!

'The LaBrants did not respond to questions about whether they pay Everleigh a percentage of their YouTube revenues or have a savings account for her.'

Why does this not surprise me? :rolleyes:

These families need to remember they would be nothing without their kids. Its easy to say 'we're the ones doing work - to them its just fun tee hee!' but thats not the case when they're being dragged on tour, told to pose for thumbnails and act surprised or upset over things, selling sponsored things and advertisements...it doesn't matter if they don't see it as work - I'm sure a lot of child actors have felt the same at some point because its just something they enjoy, but its still work.

Remember the shaytards? When shay butler had an affair and struggled with alcoholism. They left YouTube for nearly a year but they’re back now, Kinda.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it's been posted before but I came across this and the 200+ replies about Creepy are great :ROFLMAO: It's the only other forum-type place apart from guru gossiper that I've come across which have talked about him

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/111487487.html

My favourite reply from there - "he looks like a foreskin"
I saw another comment about 'Fight For Together' YouTube channel, also called the Crawford Family. The comment links a Reddit post with one of their videos that says a pubescent child sleeps in the same bed as parents because it 'saves available resources', they annoyed a sick animal on the hike and one of the sons discusses his sexual exploits live on the video!

Such odd people!:eek::ROFLMAO:

Apologies to any American Tattlers but the USA is weird as duck when it comes to State law.

You could legally be having sex with your 16 year old girlfriend in one state, then cross into another for a holiday and be arrested for statutory rape. The age of consent varies from 16 to 18 depending where you are and then there's the confusion of the Romeo & Juliet law (the example I gave earlier re: 16+ and -23). Then there are states where you can get married from 14 with parental consent.

bleeping mad.
There's also some state where if a TEACHER marries an underage child it's OK for them to be sexually active even if the child is underage. I need to double-check which state that is and the specific law.

3) CERTAIN USES OF COMPUTER SERVICES OR DEVICES PROHIBITED.—Any person who knowingly uses a computer online service, Internet service, local bulletin board service, or any other device capable of electronic data storage or transmission to:
(a) Seduce, solicit, lure, or entice, or attempt to seduce, solicit, lure, or entice, a child or another person believed by the person to be a child, to commit any illegal act described in chapter 794, chapter 800, or chapter 827, or to otherwise engage in any unlawful sexual conduct with a child or with another person believed by the person to be a child; or

Extract from chapter 800:

800.03 Exposure of sexual organs.—It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one’s sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose. Violation of this section is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. A mother’s breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.
History.—s. 1, ch. 7360, 1917; RGS 5445; CGL 7588; s. 1, ch. 61-51; s. 779, ch. 71-136; s. 3, ch. 93-4.

Skinny dipping means naked swimming.

Florida state law determines parental responsibility and minor status (child) as under 18.

So yes, a crime would have been committed from the information we have seen. Whether or not the authorities have the appropriate evidence, and/or the desire to pursue an international warrant for this is another thing.
Well Jess has shown the evidence to UK police so it’s on file somewhere.
And I have no doubt that the amount of people that would contact American immigration or other agencies that he would at the very least get pulled in for questioning if he was in the country.

How deranged do the parents look in that last photo? The mother looks wicked through and through and the father is a proper creep. No wonder they have raised such hideous people!!

Reactions: 8
They seem to be slowly getting more gifted stuff. Granted not from huge companies but got more teddies off that small company on their feed again today.

I had a dream nightmare about the inghams last night. I must be giving them too much headspace.

Although it wasn't all bad. I don't remember much but I do remember punching Chris. (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They seem to be slowly getting more gifted stuff. Granted not from huge companies but got more teddies off that small company on their feed again today.
Would love to know why a company who supposedly donates meals to the poor are giving away teddies to a family who could clearly afford to buy them!! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Basically a ghost. He stopped mentioning his brother in about 2014 (no wonder I didn't make the connection) and hasn't really posted much in the last two years. His last post was April 2018 so we know if anything changes he's definitely been told by someone reading here 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.