The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina suitable for Isabelle to be watching?
Its a teen show. Its not that bad but pretty dark, the last ep i watched was pretty sex heavy though!

Reactions: 2
😂😂 creepy on instagram telling people who have put a 👎on the vlog that they y’all need a hobby 😂
Off to go put a 👎 on the vlog while using my adblocker, thanks for reminding us to to that Chris, nearly forgot 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Health visitor went over to see the Inghams yesterday. Apparently he is on the 25th centile for his height and 50th centile for his head. Not going to even pretend to know what any of that means. Apparently he is now 7lb 14oz. Was he not much lower than that yesterday? Someone is lying. Point is though that he is still small and not the weight he should be. God help her if it had been twins.

Isla finally got her hair cut. Granny took her. It looked like it was just a trim again and could have done with having a bit more off. Are you going to thank tattle for giving you the idea Sarah?

Chris is begging people to send them stuff again. Seems like money is not so good then.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
😂😂 creepy on instagram telling people who have put a 👎 on the vlog that they y’all need a hobby 😂
Don’t need to watch 5 minutes to know it’s a thumbs down Chris buddy. We all know you have PLENTY of side hobbies

Huns, if you say he’s blonde enough times maybe he’ll have a miracle change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His hair could go either way still. I will admit in some lights he does look blonde. But he’s a newborn so even if he is blonde now, he could end up ginger.

He does look like he could be ginger to me.

Reactions: 6
Health visitor went over to see the Inghams yesterday. Apparently he is on the 25th centile for his height and 50th centile for his head. Not going to even pretend to know what any of that means. Apparently he is now 7lb 14oz. Was he not much lower than that yesterday? Someone is lying. Point is though that he is still small and not the weight he should be. God help her if it had been twins.
It basically means he’s not what sarah said, “being on the big side of small” whatever that means. My son was and remains in the 99th centile. Obviously it depends on the parents; my husband is 6ft3 and I’m 5ft7 and we are both stocky... so we were never going to have a small baby. However Jace is tiny. HV and midwife need to encourage supplementing with formula.

Reactions: 6
Sarah said Granny was taking Esme to get her hair cut after school yet they never showed her, Esme wasn’t in the vlog at all tonight - I wonder why?

They let Jace sleep for an hour in the sling and an hour in that chair - why on earth don’t they let him sleep in his pram or Moses basket - it’s got to be more comfortable surely?

How has Jace gone from 7.9 yesterday to 7.14 today??!

Reactions: 13
😂😂 creepy on instagram telling people who have put a 👎 on the vlog that they y’all need a hobby 😂
😂 They need a hobby, Chris? Nah fam, you do. Messaging and grooming girls is yours, so yeah, you need a new hobby.

See? He's got cocky. Try, just try to get into America, numbnuts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
😂They need a hobby, Chris? Nah fam, you do. Messaging and grooming girls is yours, so yeah, you need a new hobby.

See? He's got cocky. Try, just try to get into America, numbnuts.
I wonder how many people would report him to immigration if he did? A very very lot. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many people would report him to immigration if he did? A very very lot. 🙃
Didn’t Jess mum say when she reported him to the Florida police they could only act when he is in Florida,if so loads of people will report them

Reactions: 15
Whilst we’re at it, rather than worry about people’s hobbies, you should have a look at your ‘career’ Chris.

Getting your daughters to film your 1 sad skate trick, and going on trips to Morrison’s with your wife who hates you - isn’t really a job is it, fooooool?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.